Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN Empty
PostSubject: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 am

Teagan was well aware that the music blasting from her speakers was too loud. Way too loud, but none the less, she sang along with John Lennon to her favorite song, Revolution, as she painted her toenails a lime green color. She was practically screaming at the end of the song. Once again, not a problem for her. Or really anyone right now. She was on free period. And so was her roommate Allie.

She looked up as the door opened and 'My Angel is a Centerfold' started blasting through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

Hometown : Long Island City

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 am

Allison had just arrived in Vermont for the first time this morning and hated it. As she stepped out of her plane (she had just gotten her pilots license), she realized that this was another bad choice on her parents part. The weather was sharp, with breeze that didn't have a complementary sun to make it comfortable. It wasn't even September and she felt like hiding under a blanket.
So besides being late on arrival, she felt like she had that difference when compared to the natives. Even though she moved a lot, she spent a lot of time in Southern California and Texas. She was used to the rush, and even modeled and acted a bit when she was younger, just like a typical "LA"er would. Everything in the East felt slow so far.
So after being told to make a right after the portrait of George Washington, she felt like falling asleep and skipping the rest of her classes. But as she ran into her dorm, she felt like she was slapped in the face. She didn't realize that going to a boarding school meant that she would have to share a room. What if they had nothing in common? What if the girl was totally psychotic?
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hello!" Teagan shouted above the music "Nice of you to show up!" She said loudly, standing up and hitting the pause button on the remote "Teagan Mitchell" she said, sticking her hand out and cracking her gum "You're a Junior too right?" she asked, tugging on her short hair "And I just want to tell you that you have the prettiest hair. It's so shinny!" She said, before realizing she was being loud. "Sorry. I'm just excited to have a roommate. Uh" she walked over to the bed on the other side of the room "This is you're side."
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Allison smiled softly. "Thanks, I use Pantene," she said and parked her suitcase next to her bed. "I'm Allison Dolenz," she said and shook the other girl's hand. She sighed and collapsed into her bed. "So what do you guys do around here?" she asked, lifting her head up.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"Uhg I use the cheep stuff" Teagan grinned, "I mostly cause chaos, and hang out by the lake. Sometimes I go to class" She grinned again "So where are you from?" She asked "What sort of music do you like? Music is big for me, so..." She shrugged and sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 am

"It's good that I found a cool roommate, then," Allie said and sat up, crossing her legs as she did so, and grinned. "I was born in New York, but my father always moved since he works in the army. I spent most of my time in Texas and Los Angeles, though." She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "I listen to anything, really, but I like music from the nineteen-sixties, mainly. My favorite bands are the Monkees, Who and Beatles." She pulled her knees up to her chest. "What about you? What kind of accent is that?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Teagan smiled "Seems I've got a good one too. It's nice to room with someone new. I've dorm-ed with my best friend the last two years, and we'd get in fights over the stupidest things" She got up at stretched, before finding a hoodie and pulling over her tshirt "I'm a fan of anything that isn't pop. I do enjoy some, few, but some pop stuff... mostly... 80's pop... But not much. I'm a fan of the Beatles, though I think most people are. My favorite band is one from back home, local band called Tilt. Very local. They might have been my favorite because my friend was the lead singer..." She grinned "I'm from Dublin," She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Allie nodded, hoping she didn't look like some bobble head. "Were you raised there? Dublin, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 pm

"Yeah, mostly, I go back every summer," Teagan said "What's it like Los Angeles? And Texas? I've never been to either, only here and the Airport in New York and Chicago." She smiled, "So what classes are you taking?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

"Sunny," she said, basically summing up both places in one word. "And as far asI know, some humanities class and a music one and whatever else is required," she said, barely glancing at her location card. She raised an eyebrow. "The school seems kind of...massive. Never been to one this big before."
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Teagan laughed "It is. It's huge. Humanities? that's cool, I took it last year, and I'm taking music too! and Art. and then all that required stuff the bores us all" She grinned "Music is a lot of fun, or it was last year, we have two new teachers for it this year, but it should be just as good" She said
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 pm

"Oh," Allison said. "Well, I hope it is fun. Have you been here long?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 pm

"Yep, since my Freshman year!" Teagan said, picking up a CD that sat on her nightstand and flipping it over, looking at the song list. "You'll like it, a lot of people transfer here, and it's so much fun, in fact, Homecoming is coming up!" She grinned "It's the big thing here, everyone goes. You should come!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm

"I've never been <I>to</I> a homecoming before. I actually don't get the big deal," Allison said, pressing her lips together, her eyes wincing. "I never stayed in a school long enough to do so." She nodded her head to the side. "Well, no. My freshman year I did, but I was too shy. But what do you guys do that makes it a "big deal"?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well, it's just really fun. Everyone dances and you can wear anything really, just no denim. There's drinks and food and pictures" Teagan said with a smile "It's a great time to get to know people"
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Allie crossed her legs in an Indian style and smiled. "Sounds groovy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN   THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DORM OF ALLIE AND TEAGAN
Page 1 of 1