Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Welcome to Concepts of Art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

Welcome to Concepts of Art Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 am

James was ready. The clay was fresh, the paints, unused, the brushes not yet stiff thanks to inept students who didn't know what 'wash ALL THE PAINT out' meant. All his pencils were sharpened and his clothes didn't have paint, clay, plaster, or glitter on them yet. He grinned, happy to be doing something he like, and sat in his chair. It was a spinny chair. Nice choice Emerson.

He spun, writing his name on the board 'MR. MONTEZ.' it was barely legible. it was perfect. He grinned, spinning around as students filed in. God he was such a child.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

As Euan hadn't picked a class that wasn't extremely theoretical yet, he'd chosen Art for one of his subjects, and while he had never been very good at it, this could be his no worry, fun class, which would no doubt come in handy later. Stepping into the class, he almost felt a smile creep onto his face as he looked at the bright colours, which, oddly enough for once, weren't completely blinding his eyes. On impulse, he sat on a desk at random, taking out his own set of pencils, two rubbers/erasers, and a pencil sharpener. He also had a graphics tablet in his dorm as a birthday present, but he doubted that there'd be much use for it in this class. After setting all this out neatly, he let out a yawn while waiting for others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Teagan hurried into Art, glad that it was time for something she was good at. She waved at the teacher and skipped over to a seat, pulling out her notebook and starting to doodle while she waited for everyone else. She took a quick look around the classroom, taking in all the bright colors and the dark haired boy sitting at another table before going back to her Sharpie doodle, and waiting for everyone else to enter the classroom
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Charlie was headed for what would, no doubt, be his favorite class: art. He was itching to start painting, drawing, sculpting, WHATEVER. Ideas had been swirling around in his head for a long time, and he couldn't wait to get them out.
He walked into the classroom, and saw the professor, Mr. Montez, at the front of the class. He also saw two other students, a guy and a girl, sitting at two tables. Charlie dropped his stuff on a third table and sat down, pulling out a sketchbook to start doodling.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 pm

As per usual, most of the class was late. But he didn't really care. It was art. And today was the first one. Students were always late on day one. He walked to the front of the class, running a hand through his hair. Maybe he'd just have a reallllllly small class. That'd be cool. Small classes were the best.

"So." he said, a few moments after the bell rang "I guess I'll tell you what this class is about then." He walked to the front of the class and looked at the few students who had shown up "Basically, we're going to do a bit of everything. We'll start with drawing, and then go to painting, and then to three dimensional art work. At which point we will work with clay, plaster, and we'll end with a free project." He said, and grinned "Some days, we'll have sort of a free day, where you can do whatever you want." James had always liked those days.

"Today, however, we'll start by introducing ourselves and whatnot. I'll start, because no one likes to start" He thought for a moment and then spoke up "Alright. My name is James Montez, but I'd like it if you just call me Mr. Montez, or just Montez. Not James. That gets weird. Fast" He started, "Um.. I went to Manson, ages ago..." There really wasn't much to say.... well, that he could say "I have two sister.... and I was born in Madrid, but I grew up in New York." he said, and then turned to one of the boys "You're turn"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm

"I'm Charlie Stone. I'm originally from Portland, Oregon...I'm an only child, and I love art. That's all I really have to say..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Concepts of Art   Welcome to Concepts of Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Concepts of Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: First Floor :: Art Classroom-
Jump to: