Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Massively Creative Title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

Massively Creative Title  Empty
PostSubject: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

James sat on the couch, his feet up on the small coffee table in front of it, he was flipping through the channels, trying to find a good movie. Rachel was making sandwiches or something, He could hear her in the kitchen, humming. She'd apologized. Two days ago. They were 'cool' now. They had three conversations, none of which ended with her saying anything along the lines of "Fuck off" or "You're an ass"

And now they were going to watch a movie. Together. He smiled slightly at the thought, stopping on some random RomCom that was just starting. It looked retarded. But it was Rachel's type of thing "RACHEL FOUND A MOVIE" He bellowed, and hit the pause button as the title screen came up 'The Proposal' it read, he winced and then quickly changed his expression to his usual bored look as she came in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Rachel sighed and put each of the sandwiches on a plate, walking into the living room. She sat down on the couch next to James, handing him his plate. She looked at the screen and raised her eyebrows. "You really want to watch this?" Rachel asked him, wondering what on Earth had possessed him into wanting to watch this movie.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm

"No." He said, grinning, "But there's nothing else on, save some kids shows and a few of those cop shows, which I hate three times as much as random chick flicks. Plus, you used to like this sort of movie. If you don't still, I can keep looking. I believe there's some horror movie on a few channels away, and I think there's a documentary on about lions" He said, setting the sandwich on his legs. "That'd be fun. Lions" he said, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Rachel shrugged. "This movie's supposed to be great, but I don't want to bore you." She said, grabbing the remote when he said horror movie. She flipped a few channels ahead, and sure enough it was the best horror movie ever made (at least in her opinion), Stephen King's The Shining. "Oh fucking yes." Rachel said , turning to face the screen more and propping her feet up on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:46 pm

"Thank god" James said with a laugh "I'd probably doze off during that other one" He said, leaning back on the couch, and of course noticing how close Rachel was sitting to him. Their legs were almost touching... He focused on the screen "What the hell is going on?" he asked her as something new happened and someone... died? he didn't know, he turned his eyes on her, watching her watch. She looked so focused....
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Rachel looked at James, who seemed confused. "Alright, so the man sitting in the chair is Jack, who is the main character. He is trying to get a job at the Overlook hotel, and the man behind the desk is the manager of the hotel." Rachel explained.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

"Alright..." he said, watching for a few minutes "Wait wait. I've heard of this movie. The kid, yeah he can like... talk to dead people? or is that everyone...." He asked, trailing off. His knowledge of horror movies was not the best, seeing as he normally didn't watch them, He glanced back over at Rachel. She was sort of more interesting than the movie... to him at least.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:17 pm

"Yes," Rachel said. "He can hear people's thoughts, and that ability is callled the shining," She explained to him. She glanced over at James, who seemed bored. "It gets better," She told him, poking him with her foot. "C'mon, watch it."
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm

James grinned "And here I was, thinking it was called mind reading." He smirked, nudging her foot back "You're so much more interesting though" he said,taking another bite of his sandwich, before setting it on the table. He leaned back and tried to pay attention to whatever was going on now. It wasn't his fault. He had ADD or something.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Rachel chuckled. "You have much to learn, then." She joked, focusing back on the screen. They were driving up to the hotel for the first time. It was a beautiful place, that hotel. Her face turned pink at his next words, but she laughed it off. "Just watch the movie." Rachel said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm

He decided to watch for awhile, do what she asked. She'd like that. He had his feet up, his arm spread across the back of the couch, just barely brushing Rachel's back. He noticed this. A lot. But he focused on the movie. He watched as the little boy with poofy hair did things and read peoples mind.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Rachel sat calmly through the entire movie, until the end. When the dad went crazy and started chasing his five-year old son, she'd always get nervous. Before she could say anything, she had drawn her knees up to her chest and was rocking back and forth like a madwoman. "Sorry." She apologized to James. "I hate this part."
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 pm

James managed his way through the entire movie (almost), but when Rachel started to freak, he scooted closer and wrapped an arm around her, "Come here then" he said, not realizing what he was doing until he had already done it. But he didn't take his arm away. She obviously didn't like this part and he was comforting her as a....... friend.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Rachel let him slide his arm around her, and of she hadn't been so worried about someone seeing them, she would have noticed how nice it felt. But of course, she wasn't paying attention to that. The movie ended shortly after, and Rachel picked up both of their plates. She hadn't touched her sandwich. "How was the food?" She asked James, setting both of their plates in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:23 pm

After the movie ended, James stood, and stretched, waking slowly towards the kitchen, he leaned against the door frame and nodded. "Yeah, yeah it was really good" he said, watching Rachel set the plates down, "You should eat yours. Best sandwich I've ever eaten. Mostly because I don't eat sandwiches to often, but still. It was the best"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Rachel chuckled slightly. "I'm good. I'll just make another one if I need it," she said with a slight smile. She leaned against the counter, crossing her arms and facing James. "What'd you think of the movie?" Rachel asked him, looking at the clock. It wasn't even ten, she had expected it to be later.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm

"Pretty good." He said, nodding. He had gotten most of it, when he wasn't watching Rachel. God he had a problem. A major one. Aside from his normal problems. Aside from his normal major problem. Did Rachel know about that Problem?

"So..." he said, running a hand through his hair. "What's new?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Rachel shrugged. "Not much. Mom's out of the hospital, classes are going good, oh God I still need to figure out where we're doing homecoming..." Rachel said with a sigh. "How about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

"Yeah, that's good" He said, nodding "Classes are alright. I already need new shoes. I spilled paint on my only pair yesterday" He sighed "Well, I might be able to help... I can.. reach things...?" he said, smirking slightly "Although I'm useless when it comes to actual planning"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Rachel chuckled. "Good job. Real professional of you. I know what you need for Christmas, now." She said with a chuckle. "And thanks, but I think I'll be alright. You can help move things around." Rachel said, yawning. "I don't know why I'm so tired."
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

"What? For Christmas? Nah, get me shirts. I can buy my own shoes." He said with a grin. "Good. I'll lift things." He smirked and rolled his eyes "Go to bed then Emerson"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 pm

"Alright then." Rachel said with a faint smile. "Whatever you want," She yawned again, smiling at him. "Thank you. I'm sure I won't be able to do it, and knowing Lucas, he'll make some kind of an excuse." Rachel shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Then I will," She said, standing up. "Night, Montez."
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 pm

"Lucas is an excuse. That should be his job title." James chuckled.

"Night Emerson" He said, then stopped her "Wait" he said, grabbing her arm. He pulled her towards him quickly and briefly pressed his lips against hers. He pulled away and winked.

"Night" he said, hurrying up the stairs before she could react.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Rachel laughed loudly. "That is very true." She said, smiling. As she started towards the stairs, James grabbed her arm and kissed her. Unsure of why, she kissed him back for the brief few seconds. He winked at her and ran up the stairs, leaving her to laugh as she walked into her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massively Creative Title    Massively Creative Title  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massively Creative Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Teacher Housing-
Jump to: