Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Television Tiemz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:11 am

Isaac was the one that carried the food back to the girls' dorms. Jess had insisted, so, being the gentleman he obviously was, he carried it, albeit with a bit of complaining. Okay, a lot of complaining. But at least they got food.

He took out a carton of rice and just started eating and eating. "So what're we watching first, Jess? Merlin? Skins?" he asked, still chewing his food. He swallowed. "Doctor Who?"
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 am

Jesslyn trailed behind Isaac as he carried the ridiculous amount of food they had bought, snapping back at him every time he complained. He should be grateful that he had food. Besides, he was the guy in the situation and Jess was by no means some crazy feminist.

Opening the door to her dorm, Jess closed it behind Isaac before jumping onto her bed. Being on of the few girls who had parents rich enough to buy her a private dorm really came in handy. Grabbing a box of food and a fork, Jess motioned with her head to where every season of Doctor Who was. "Yep, Doctor Who. Pick a season. I love them all." She said, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:22 am

Isaac looked up at Jess, who had gone onto her bed, and nodded. "Okay then." He set the rice and his chopsticks down and got up, heading over to where Jess had gestured.

Looking at the covers, he noticed something. "Hey, that's David Tennant! I saw him in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and 'Much Ado About Nothing'!" He cleared his throat. "I mean, this guy looks cool. I've never seen him in anything before, especially not with Catherine Tate or Daniel Radcliffe." He was caught off guard. He'd never let anyone know that he liked Harry Potter before. Or Shakespeare. Definitely not Shakespeare.

"Okay, I'm a fan of David Tennant. So we'll go with him." He grabbed the first DVD that had David Tennant on it and popped it in the DVD player, handing the remote to Jess.

Sitting back down and leaning against her bed, he put some soy sauce into his rice and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Jesslyn let out a snort. "Yes, that is David Tennant. He's probably my favorite Doctor." Jess replied, taking a bite of the food in front of her. "He's just sexy in that nerdy way. Only nerdy guy I've ever liked." Jesslyn said thoughtfully, with a sigh. Looking over to see which Season he picked, Jess let out a groan. "You had to pick the season that is going to make me ball like a baby. What a wonderful first date."

Of course he had to pick Season two. Because, he was just that kind of person that picked the season that made her loose her shit. No big deal. Taking the remote from him, she pressed play and leaned onto him as she ate her food.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:45 pm

"Yeah, well, he's a really good actor. So of course he ought to be your favorite. Nerdy and sexy at the same time? Really? That makes no sense," Isaac said with a small shrug. Jess groaned and he tried not to chuckle. "Sorry, I just picked the first one I saw, Jess. Really now. I wasn't even aware this was a date. Elaborate more on it, if you would."

He looked up at her again. Was she leaning into him? It was kind of awkward just having her right there. Above him. Oh well.

He had to snort when he saw the title of the first episode. "The Christmas Invasion? What?" he asked, just laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 am

Jesslyn looked over at him with what Flynn from Tangled liked to call the Smolder. "But you're nerdy and sexy." She said, a smile on her face. Leaning over with a giggle, she kissed his cheek. "Don't deny it either." Then, her cheeks darkened to a blush. "Right, this isn't a date. I'm just in my dorm room, with a guy that I've made out with, watching a nerdy t.v. show. So not a date."

Throwing him a playful glare, Jess smiled. "But this is when he regenerated into the tenth doctor. And, trust me, Christmas is always a big deal. Just roll with it."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:35 am

Isaac looked at Jess curiously. "You sure are a weird one. I am not nerdy! Sure, I like Shakespeare a little but 'Much Ado About Nothing' was hilarious." He rolled his eyes but smiled as she kissed his cheek. He could get used to this. "Okay, maybe I was sort of aware that it was sort of a date but you know."

He raised his eyebrows. "Alright then... If there are talking gingerbread men, I'm out though."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

~Some hours later~

To say that Jess was asleep would be an understatement. She was severely passed out from making herself stay up to watch the whole season and therefore make herself cry her eyes out in front of Isaac. She didn't care though. She was comfortable around Isaac, and really, that was all that matter.

But, perhaps it was a little too comfortable when she passed out on his chest. He was comfortable, and Jess was happy. She just hoped that it wasn't bothering him. That would be more than awkward.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:54 am

Isaac had laughed at Jess' tears. It was funny to watch her freak out over a show, though he did get upset at an episode or two. Who knew that Doctor Who was so good?

He fell asleep and woke up some hours later to find sunlight creeping in through the window and Jess' head on his chest. He shook her slightly. "Hey, hey you. Wake up."

He didn't really mind the fact that there was a pretty girl asleep next to him. Well, it was more like on top of him. He shook a bit harder. "Jess...Wake up...Get up lazy."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Jesslyn was having a perfectly wonderful dream that included lots of cheesecake, lots of dancing, and a mystery man that looked an awful lot like Isaac. And, honestly, the last thing she wanted to do was wake up from it. Sleep sounded like a wonderful option.

But, when she woke up to Isaac laying under hear, well, she really couldn't complain. "Morning sunshine," She murmured groggily, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Bet it's not everyday the prettiest girl on the planet sleeps in the same bed as you."

Yep, even when unbearably tired, she was still a sarcastic bitch. It was a talent.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 am

He yawned and rolled his eyes. "And you were the one going on about not being domestic or someshit like that. Sunshine sounds like a girl name, Jess. A girl. Look at me, do I look like a girl?" He thought for a moment. "You know what, don't answer that."

He sighed deeply. "No one ever said you were the prettiest girl on the planet," he teased, brushing hair out of her face.

Last edited by Isaac Miller on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 am

Jesslyn smiled, stretching her arms and letting out a loud yawn. "Well, I think we're the past the point of being domestic. Remember, you got me to watch Doctor Who with you. You might as well get down on one knee and propose." Jesslyn joked, ruffling his hair and jumping up from the bed. "Nope, you're fairly manly Isaac. Don'y worry."

"Whatever, you totally think I am." She shot back, walking over to her dresser. "I can't believe I fell asleep in leather pants. Ugh." Grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a tank-top, Jesslyn gave Isaac a smirk. "Avert your eyes if you're modest." She said, before changing into more comfortable clothes.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

"That's not my fault. You're the one who fell asleep on me, not vice versa. Well, me falling asleep on you would probably hurt a bit, but whatever," Isaac said with a shrug. I didn't get you to do anything though. You just suggested it and- you know, I'll man up and take some blame. Even if it's not all my fault," he added in a murmur. "Whoa whoa whoa, not until at least the third date. I know I am. No one manlier than me, nope." He grinned at Jess.

"Maybe, maybe not. I haven't seen all the girls on the planet so I really wouldn't know, now would I?" he asked with a slight smirk, his arms crossed. "Ha. Sucks for you." He gaped when Jess started pulling up her shirt- if you could call it that. "Oh- oh yeah, okay." He shut his eyes tight and covered them with his hands.

Don't look, don't look, don't look...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Television Tiemz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Television Tiemz   Television Tiemz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Television Tiemz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Fifth Floor :: Girls Dormitories-
Jump to: