Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Visiting and being productive (but not really)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

Visiting and being productive (but not really) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Lucas had found Reagan's note on his desk that afternoon, asking him to come see him at her house after classes were out for the day. So here he was, standing at her front door, looking much better than he had the last time she'd seen him. His hair was crushed now, and he had his contacts in, and his shirt was ironed.

He knocked twice on the door "Rea?" he said, his voice soft, "It's Lucas..." He said, ducking his head slightly. He was nervous, normally Rea just came to see him, so he figured something was up when he found the note. Something good he hoped.... maybe she had decided..... If she had he was slghtly nervous what her answer would be...
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Reagan walked around her kitchen. She was making pizza for dinner, something that she loved to make by hand. She heard a knock on the door, and dropped the dough, going to answer it. She smiled when she saw it was Lucas and let him in. "Hey," She said with another smile. "How are you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

"Good" Lucas said, walking in and smiling at her, "I got your note" He said, holding up the small piece of paper "Is everything alright?" he asked, running a hand through his hair nervously "are you alright?" he asked, the thought not occurring to him until that moment.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Reagan smiled faintly at him. "Yeah, everything's fine," She said, tucking hair behind her ear. "I'm good, really." She said, taking a deep breath. She led him into the kitchen and sat down on one of the barstools. "I decided that I'm going to give the kid up for adoption." Reagan said with a deep breath, looking up at him and waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 pm

"That's good, yeah" Lucas said, smiling, "Probably the best way" He nodded. He was glad, it would be better this way, that way, there would be a kid, but he wouldn't have to raise it. Always the best way, wasn't it? Yeah. It was. "Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" He asked her, fixing his brown eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"Yes," Reagan said, smiling at him. She was glad this had been worked out. And, as weird as it was, she was glad that she wasn't getting an abortion. Strange. "Erm," Reagan said, twisting a lock of hair. "I was thinking...about the whole wedding thing...are...do you still want to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Lucas ran a hand through his hair, sighing, "I don't know.. If you want to.. Sure, but if you don't....." He shrugged, and sat down in one of the chairs. He didn't want to hurt her. He knew how much it hurt, to be left, but it was worse when you loved someone, and they were with you, and didn't feel the same way. he had no idea how Reagan felt about him, but he knew that what he currently felt for her was not love. Maybe, one day it would be. But not yet....
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Reagan sighed, because she didn't know what she felt for Lucas. It wasn't love. She didn't need to drag him into a marriage, especially because his last one had just ended. And it was just a kid, that she wasn't even keeping. "I don't think we should," Reagan said honestly. "It's not...we don't need to."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Lucas nodded. This was... awkward, to put it simply. "well then where are we? Where do we stand? like........ Dating or....... friends........... or nothing, if you want....?" He asked, looking at his feet and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:17 pm

"I'd still like to stay friends, if that's alright with you." Reagan said, looking up at him. This was really tense. She didn't hate Lucas, not at all. It had been a one night stand while they were both drunk, and it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Lucas nodded "yeah. That'd be good..." He said, and nodded. "I should uh... get going... papers to grade" And then just stood there for a moment "I'm sorry" He said, before ducking his head slightly and leaving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Reagan nodded and opened her mouth to say something. But before she could, he had ducked out the door. Forgetting her dinner, Reagan walked upstairs to her bathroom, taking out the pack of Mifeprex pills that had been in her bathroom for quite some time now. She looked long and hard at the box, the decision racing through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting and being productive (but not really)   Visiting and being productive (but not really) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting and being productive (but not really)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Teacher Housing-
Jump to: