Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Sleep is for the Weak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Sleep is for the Weak Empty
PostSubject: Sleep is for the Weak   Sleep is for the Weak I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 pm

The clock chimed. Anais looked at the watch on her wrist- dammit, two in the morning already? She was dead tired and she still had so much homework left. She could do it at breakfast, but she needed food. Ugh, she couldn't win.

"Pourquoi le baiser ne les enseignants ont à donner leurs devoirs autant?" she muttered under her breath in French as she struggled to do her English. She had to get this done. No distractions.

Less than thirty seconds later, Who'd Have Known was playing on her iPod. She leaned back in her chair and sighed. This wasn't getting any easier.

Quote :
OOC: Do I own Who'd Have Known? LOLNOPE.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

PostSubject: Re: Sleep is for the Weak   Sleep is for the Weak I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Syndal walked into her dorm with a bright smile on her face. She was in a good mood for once. And, no, it wasn't because she had just pulled the best prank on her sister ever that would've gotten her expelled if she wasn't her sister. Well, maybe that was part of it. But, that was beside the point, all the matter was that Syndal was in a fantastic mood.

Spotting her ginger roommate speaking to herself in French, Syndal raised an eyebrow. "What's up Frenchie?" She wondered, pulling out one of the girl's earphones. "Having issues with English homework?"
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Sleep is for the Weak   Sleep is for the Weak I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 am

Anais looked up at her roommate as she entered their dorm. "Syndal, I love you, but you know I hate it when you call me that. It sounds derogatory." She sighed. "Anyway, yes. I should probably take a break or something."

She effortlessly swiveled her chair to face Syndal. "So, what's got you so happy? You're never like this unless you're around the band," she said, a smile gracing her features. "Or was it because of a certain person that you're in love with?" She chuckled at her own joke, if you could call it that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep is for the Weak   Sleep is for the Weak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep is for the Weak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Fifth Floor :: Girls Dormitories-
Jump to: