Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Well, Hello to You Too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

Hometown : San Francisco, California

Well, Hello to You Too Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 am

Briannon sat in her living area, her legs tucked under herself as she let her eyes skim the pages in her book. It was a cold October day and Briannon had chosen to stay inside rather than attempt to exercise while running. Besides, it's not like Briannon really needed to work out. The only reason she continued to work out is because her dad thought that since she wasn't playing soccer in high school meant that she was going to gain weight.

Right.

Flipping the page, Briannon let out a yawn. It wasn't that late, but Briannon had woken up early this morning thanks to her new puppy Duke. That damn chocolate lab was keeping both Briannon and her older dog Kenny up.

Hearing a knock on the door, Briannon knitted her eyebrows together. She was the school nurse. No one wanted to talk to her about anything really. Standing up, Briannon walked open and opened the door. "Um, hello." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

Hometown : London

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 am

It was getting dark fast. To be honest, Marcus would have rather stayed home instead of heading out, but the urge to see Juju was greater than his desire to be warm. Damn the importance of family.

He quirked an eyebrow at the mailbox by the teacher housing. There was a mailbox that had the words "Briannon Everling" embossed in a simple font.

Marcus smiled slightly. He remembered said girl. Three years ago, she had a minor part in a movie he was in. She was good. He wondered what she was doing here.

He looked at the number on the mailbox and went to the address. The plaque next to the door also said "Briannon Everling" but under it was "School Nurse." He knocked and waited for her to show up at the door and bow at his feet.

But wait.

That was expecting too much.

The Briannon he'd met and flirted with wasn't like that at all.

He grinned as she said hello awkwardly. "What, don't remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 am

Briannon stared at the man, her eyebrows knitted together as she tried to recognize him. For a few moments, there was nothing. She couldn't remember a damn thing. And, then, it hit her. Like a truck. Carrying cement.

"Marcus?" Briannon cried, resting her palm on the door frame. "Um, what the actual fuck are you doing here?"

Of course Briannon remembered pretty boy Marcus. He flirted with her constantly, making her small role in a movie worth it. After all, she did it on a dare and hated almost every minute of it. Except for all the attention Marcus gave her.

And that explained the reason why Briannon's cheeks flamed up when she realized she was wearing a pair of plaid red boxers and a v-neck lace tank-top. The one moment she choose to dress in a somewhat revealing pajamas was the day Marcus fucking Crane showed up.

Talk about karma.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am

He quirked an eyebrow slightly. "Hello, love. That's usually the reaction I get, but more...cheerful, if you will," Marcus said with a chuckle. He definitely remembered Briannon.

He saw her and thought she was pretty and/or fit. Both, really. She didn't take too kindly to his forwardness at first, but she eventually let loose. And so, over the course of shooting, they flirted and flirted and got to know each other.

But it looked like she'd forgotten.

He didn't understand why, exactly. He was, well, sort of kind of famous. He looked at her ensemble for the first time and nearly snorted. Oh yes, still as good-looking as ever.

Hopefully she still a good conversation partner too.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 am

Briannon regained her composure with velocity. "Please, refrain from calling me love Marcus. I'm not the little eighteen year old rebel who liked flirting with twenty-five year old men anymore." Briannon snorted in amusement. "Oh, yes, I remember quite well. You had girls begging you for sex. Quite amusing, actually."

Shivering slightly from the chill October wind, Briannon side-stepped. "As much as it pains me to ask you this... would you like to come inside?" Briannon wondered, glancing up at him.

He hadn't changed much. And, she had heard a lot about the almost famous Marcus Cane. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. Typical diva in her eyes. Though, she could see what girls and some men saw him him. Stupid bastard was blessed with that face of his. Though, it would take more than a pretty face to make Briannon swoon.

Waiting for his answer, Briannon wrapped her arms around herself, in hopes to keep herself somewhat warm.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 am

"Oh no, now you're the twenty one year old rebel who likes flirting with older men, am I right?" he asked teasingly. "Not that I gave it to them of course. Nor do I do it now. Waiting for that special person, y'see." He wondered if she remembered that one night. They were at a party. It was meaningless, he told himself millions of times, though for some reason, it didn't feel that way.

"Sure, why not."

He stepped into her place and sat on the couch. "Nice."

Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 am

Briannon smirk, "Clever and accurate. Look at you, being funny. Congrats." Briannon cooed, before knitting her brows together again. "What?" She wondered with a chuckle. The phrase, though it made no sense, sounded very familiar. Like, it was on the tip of her tongue yet no words came out. So, instead of trying to figure it out, she just played dumb.

"Geeze, don't sound too excited."

Looking at him as he sat on the couch, "So, you're highness, would you like some coffee, tea, aged wine?" Briannon wondered in a admiring voice. "Please, my only purpose is to serve you." She said with a bow before taking a seat next to him, angled so she faced him.

"So, Marcus, what have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am

Marcus bowed grandly with a smirk. "But of course. Thank you, thank you, I'll be thanking you in my BAFTA acceptance speech." Marcus shook his head a bit as Briannon looked at him oddly. Neither of them understood, really.

"Okay. I'm so happy to be here and I would absolutely love to spend some time with you," he said dryly. "That better?

"Hmm, some caviar, Merlot, the best stuff you got," he teased, pretending to examine his cuticles. "As it should be."

He smiled. "Oh, you know. The usual. I've been filming a commercial on the other side of town and thought I'd come to visit Juniper. What about you? Cure cancer yet?"
Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 am

"Ooh, don't get too ahead of yourself hotshot, you're not that famous yet." She teased, grinning at him softly. Shaking her head of her confusion. "Though, in a few years, I can see you making a speech after accepting your award." Briannon said, cringing after she realized that she probably just gave him the biggest ego booster since he hit puberty.

Briannon smirked, "Much better. Now you're finally seeing how wonderful I am to be around." She replied, before laughing.

"You are such a diva, how can anyone stand being around you?" She wondered, her eyebrows raised. "Honestly." Briannon knew how serious she looked and that could be taken as bitchy, so she grinned. "And no alcohol tonight. You know how I get when I'm drunk. The clothes start coming off and the tears start flowing. No good."

"That's nice. She must be happy to see you." Briannon scowled playfully at him. "No, I haven't. I still need to go back for more school to do that. But, money got tight, especially when little Jordan was born. So, I had to find my own way to pay for my school, so here I am. Helping a bunch of rich teenagers with menstrual cramps and bruised faces."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 am

"Agreed. But you never know," Marcus said with a shrug. He grinned. "Oh, can you now? I know that many people have said that I'd probably get an award, but hearing it from you? That's a completely different story.

"Of course you are. You're just the sweetest girl ever and a delight to have around. I could never get tired of you." He said it like it was sarcasm, though the last part was truer than he'd like.

"There's this thing I like to call sex appeal. People find me attractive, I can't help that fact. Though I'm no David Tennant or Arthur Darvill. I never said you had to drink it, you know," he teased.

"I haven't seen her yet. I'll visit her a bit later. Had to? I mean, you could have just asked me, I'd be more than willing to help. But knowing you, you'd want to do it all on your own. That's better than living on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 am

Briannon let out a laugh, "When you get extremely famous, remember me, okay?" She said with a wink. "I don't know whether to be flattered or offended. But, thanks, I suppose. I'm sure you'll get the chance to make many speeches."

Fluttering her eyelashes at him, Briannon grinned. "Don't lie to me Marcus," Bri cooed, folding her arms over her chest. "I know I'm hardly the nicest girl around. But, yes, you know you can't live without me."

"Aw, yes, your quote unquote sex appeal." Briannon laughed, "Looks aren't everything Marcus. Believe me, I know. And, don't mention either of those two in this house unless you want me to die of sex tension." Snorting on laughter, Briannon gave him a c'mon look. "Me? Not drinking? You're funny babe."

Briannon smiled, "Well, I'll be seeing her around a lot more. Maybe I'll get to hang out with her a bit." Flashing Marcus a pained look, Briannon couldn't stop her upper lip from twitching slightly into a sneer. "Exactly; I had charity. I'd honestly rather sell a kidney." She admitted, before shrugging. "I'm doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crane

Marcus Crane

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 am

Marcus half-smiled. "We'll see- er, what was your name again? I seemed to have forgotten already." Shrugging, he said, "Maybe a bit of both. Maybe. I know I will. I'm obviously a great actor." He smirked, even if his last statement was mostly sarcasm.

"Am I really lying? Dear me, we wouldn't want that." He kept his eyes up to her face as she crossed her arms. He sighed. "I don't know... Maybe I'll find another person I can't live without and replace you with them. For example, I can't live without Juju or Isaac or Brian. I could replace you with any one of them easily."

He raised his eyebrows. "Quote unquote? And what exactly do you mean by that? I know they aren't. I think you mean sexual frustration. And I don't frustrate you in that way? I'm hurt. Truly hurt. Well then, grab some beer or something and let's drink like there's no tomorrow.

"Maybe." He quirked an eyebrow. "Don't have to get all snappy about it, Briannon."
Back to top Go down
Briannon Everling
School Nurse
Briannon Everling

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Briannon smiled prettily, "Oh, my name's Angela. I'm 5'2 and I have size E boobs. I'm also extremely in love with you and want to have your children." Briannon said in a high-pitched voice. She was making a joke about the extra that was on the set of the movie they were in and the girl would follow Marcus around constantly. "Oh, obviously." She replied with an eye roll.

"Oh, no, wouldn't want that at all. That'd be horrible and completely ruin your reputation." Briannon grinned, before shooting him a scowl. "Replace me? Me? Right. Do you understand how impossible that is Marcus? I'm one of a kind. You'd miss me if I was gone and you know it."

Briannon smirked secretively, "Oh, see, if I told you that it would give away all of my secrets." Briannon winked at Marcus before chuckling. "Nah, I don't want to turn into a stripper around you. We haven't gotten to know each other well enough yet."

"I'm not getting snappy about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello to You Too   Well, Hello to You Too I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello to You Too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Teacher Housing-
Jump to: