Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadlianne Jackson
Student
Tadlianne Jackson

Hometown : Savannah, Georgia

Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) Empty
PostSubject: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

And a five, six, seven, eight. Tadlianne sped up into an Allegro, keeping into beat with the music. Spinning softly, Tadlianne lowered herself down into Arabesque. She felt the slightly pain in her right foot as it cramped up in her point shoes. Grimacing painfully, she lowered herself into another spin before completing a Échappé Sauté. It wasn't perfect, nor was it choreographed, but Tadlianne had to keep up her work. Ballet wasn't easy, but she had to be good at it. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be a triple threat. She'd be... normal.

Walking over, Tadlianne was about to turn off the music, when she heard someone else in the auditorium. Whipping around, Tad narrowed her eyes, attempting to see who was in here with her. "Hello?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Roberts
Student
Xavier Roberts

Hometown : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Xavier had his bass guitar slung over his shoulder, he walked into the auditorium, removing the headphones from his ears and cutting off the music. he heard other music, soft, the kind that his sisters danced to when they were younger. He walked into the main area and saw a girl dancing. He ducked down, pulling his bass in front of him so it wouldn't hit anything as he slid into a seat in the back row. He set the instrument on his lap and watched.

His phone decided that it would be a good time to go off and Best Friend by The Drums started playing in is pocket. Damn. It was Johnny's ringtone. He cursed his brother as the girl stopped dancing and he pulled the phone from his pocket, resulting in his bass slipping off his lap and crashing to the ground. He hit the ignore button and grabbed his bass, and stood. "Uh... Hi, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Tadlianne Jackson
Student
Tadlianne Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Quickly taking off her point shoes, Tadlianne walked further to the front of the stage, so the lights wouldn't blind her. Seeing a boy around her age holding a bass guitar, Tadlianne knitted her eyebrows together before remembering that she was in a public place. "No, no, don't be sorry." She said in her Southern accent, "Ya just scared me a little, that's all." Tadlianne drawled.

"I'm Tadlianne, by the way." She called out, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Um, nice to me ya, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Roberts
Student
Xavier Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Xavier slung the bass over his shoulder as he stood, shoving his phone in his pocket. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to make it look less derpy, and walked up the isle a bit. "Well uh, sorry for interrupting your dancing then." he said awkwardly.

"Xaiver." he said, "It's nice to meet you too." he paused for a second, walking a bit further, "Are you new? Or am I just that anti social..." He asked, she looked to be his age, though she probably thought he was a underclassman, with his childish looks. And he was awful at talking to girls. Will always said he would teach him how to, but he was constantly busy with being an Ivy League Scholar.
Back to top Go down
Tadlianne Jackson
Student
Tadlianne Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Tad shrugged, looking around the auditorium. "It's fine. I was getting annoyed with it anyway." She replied simply, biting her lip.

Smiling, Tadlianne nodded in comprehension. "Xaiver, nice name. I had a friend once named Xavier. Looked nothing like you though. He was taller and had dark hair. And-" Tad stopped herself, cringing slightly. "Sorry, I have a tendency to babble." She drawled, studying his features as he got closer. He was cute, not gorgeous, but cute. "Oh, no, I'm not new. I'm a junior."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Roberts
Student
Xavier Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Xavier grinned as the girl came closer. She was pretty, not like 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS AN ANGEL DOING ON THIS PLANET' pretty, but she was defiantly pretty. "You're really good though" he said, to her "Better then either of my sisters, and they took dance for like ten years, Well, at least one of my sisters did" he said, trailing off.

"Thanks. Tadlianne's really pretty. One of kind. Babbling is fine. My brother says I babble too much." He said, and then looked at his feet. "Sorry, there I go." He said swinging his bass around so it hung in front of him. He lightly plucked the strings, a nervous habit of his. "Yeah me too. I just... Don't have... good... people skills" he said and laughed awkwardly "As you can probably tell"
Back to top Go down
Tadlianne Jackson
Student
Tadlianne Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Tadlianne smiled, "Aw, well, thanks. I do like to be good at things." She replied, lifting up her feet as she felt it cramp up. She couldn't just reach down and fix it, so instead she just kept her weight off of it. Which was difficult to say the least. "I don't really like dancin' though, more of an actin' girl myself." Tad stated, really hating her Southern accent at the moment.

Hearing him babble made Tadlianne feel better about herself. "No, no, it's fine. Babblin's great, well not great, but ya know." Tad chuckled, watching as he plucked one of the strings. "I usually do, I don't know what's got into me now though." Tad knitted her brows together, "S'pose ya just caught me off guard."

"Well," Tadlianne drawled, "How are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Roberts
Student
Xavier Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Xavier laughed again, and watched her for a moment "We can sit down, if you want to get off your feet" he suggested, she looked like she wanted to get off her feet.... or maybe she just wanted to leave... "Acting? really? That's cool." he nodded, "I've never really tried acting. But I get terribly nervous and I stutter like a fool in front of people so... yeah" he shrugged "I stick to music"

"Maybe I'm contagious. My awkwardness is spreading" Xavier grinned, messing with his hair some more. He hated his hair. It stuck straight up. Unless he took the time to style it, which he didn't.

"Good, I just came down to practice" he said nodding to his bass "I needed a break from all my homework and... I ended up here, how about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tadlianne Jackson
Student
Tadlianne Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Tadlianne smiled, "Yeah, sitting down sounds nice." She replied, moving off the stage before going to sit on one of the seats in the front row. "Yeah, dancing and singing aren't really my thing, but my mama says that if I want to become famous, I have to be a triple threat." Tad rolled her eyes, "My mama's a bit insane. But, she is from Georgia. It's to be expected." She smiled, "Music? That's awfully interesting. What's ya favorite genre?"'

"Ya might want to get that checked," She said with a chuckle. Looking at his hair, Tad smiled. It was awfully messing in an endearing way. "Nice hair," Tadlianne complimented without thinking.

Tadlianne smiled, "Same, really. I come here often. Rather be praticin' than doing that homework nonsense." She smiled, "So, do ya live here or are ya just sent here for ya education?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Roberts
Student
Xavier Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm

"Man, At least you're mom supports it. Bass is my favorite instrument, and my father doesn't allow me to play in the house. I'm only allowed to play piano and violin back home, because those are acceptable. I play drums too, I have a set at my older brother's apartment" Xavier said, and then realized he was rambling "Uh Genre... I really like Indie and rock, but like good rock. 60's to the 80's. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones. That type." He explained.

"Yeah I should" he grinned "Don't want to go ruining everyone's social skills" He grinned again "Oh thanks." Xavier tried to flatten it "It has a mind of it's own I swear"

"I don't come enough. I can only come when I finish homework and studying." Xavier sighed. "Well, My parents live a few hours away, but I guess it still counts as being sent off. Not that I mind all that much. This place is better than home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)   Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballet, Acting, Singing, Oh My (Xaiver and Tadlianne only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: First Floor :: Auditorium-
Jump to: