Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) Empty
PostSubject: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Syndal stood on stage, her hands in front of her as stared out into the empty auditorium. Holding onto the microphone, Syndal took a deep breathe. She had just gotten off the phone with Brendon, her all time best friend. They had talked about how he had gotten a part in Spring Awakening. It was their favorite play and she decided that she should see if she still knew the lyrics.

"Mama who bore me
Mama who gave me
No way to handle things
Who made me so sad

Mama, the weeping
Mama, the angels
No sleep in Heaven, or Bethlehem

Some pray that one day
Christ will come a'-callin'
They light a candle
And hope that it glows
And some just lie there
Crying for him to come and find them
But when he comes they don't know how to go--"

She was cut off when she heard someone else enter the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Taylor walked into the auditorium, listening to Sandals sing Spriing Awakening. "Goregous, Lea Michele,," He joked, walking up and standing next to her.

"God I dreamed there was an angel,
Who could hear me through the walls,
As I cried out like in Latin,
This is so not life at all
,"

He sang back quietly. Smirking, he wrapped his arm around her, his arm dropping dangerously low on her back.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Flashing him a flirty grin, Syndal bowed. "She's just my twin. No big deal." She said with a flip of her hair.

Hearing him sing, Syndal chuckled. "I love that song. But, instead of singing two completely different songs, why don't we sing one that we can both sing?" Syndal wondered, smacking him on the shoulder when his hands drifted closer to her backside. "Watch it Taytay."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

"If you ask me," Taylor whispered, "You're the more attractive one."

"Alright," Taylor said. "What do you think, milady?" He asked her, resting his hand on his chin in an amusing pose. She smacked him on the shoulder. "Ow!" He exclaimed, hitting her ass just for that. He smirked, putting his hands up in mock innocence. "You started it," He said,
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Syndal smirked, "I've always thought so." She said with a giggled. "Brendon always used to say so." She rolled her eyes thinking of her best friend.

"I don't know. We could always convert a group song to a duet. Maybe something like Touch Me?" She said in a sultry tone. Letting out shriek, Syndal glowered at him. "Excuse me, no slapping my ass. You do not own me." She laughed, "I know I did."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Taylor cringed at the name of Brendon but continued to smirk nonetheless. "Of course," He said.

Taylor smirked. "That sounds great. You start," Taylor said, smiling and then laughing. "You want to sing a song about masturbation and you're yelling at me for hitting your ass!" Taylor said, laughing nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 pm

"Taylor, we've done worse than sing about masturbation and you know it. And yes, I will yell at you for hitting my ass. My fantastic ass if off limits, thank you very much." She replied with a giggle.

"Where I go, when i go there,
No more memory anymore-
Only men on distant ships,
The women with them, swimming with them, to shore..."

It was weird singing a guys' part, but fun nonetheless. Besides, it was her favorite play.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Taylor smirked. "Shh, Sandals that's a secret," His whispered, brushing his lips up against her ear. "Damn," He said when she told him her ass was off limits.

"Where I go, when I go there
No more whispering anymore
Only hymns upon your lips
A mystic wisdom, rising with them to shore,
" He sang, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)   Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mama, the Weeping. Mama, the Angels. (Taylor and Syndal)
Page 1 of 1