Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:08 pm

At last. James had his own house now. His own place where he could do what he wanted without Rachel yelling at him. They still weren't speaking when he left. Not that he really had a problem with that. It was his turn to hate her. SHe had hated him for years, he deserved a few days....

He sighed, flipping on his Tv and started to unpack another box. He looked through it. Books. Good. He began shelving them, sitting on the floor, listening to the quiet hum of the TV. He didn't even know what was on. Some weird show about families and whatnot. He groaned, turning it off.

Two hours later James had grown tired of unpacking. Robbie hadn't shown up yet (He promised she could stay with him when he got his own place), and he still had three or so boxes.

He was laying on the floor, eyes closed, but not asleep, when he heard a knock on the door. He considered ignoring it, but thought it might be Robbie. But Robbie didn't knock. But it could be about Robbie. So he answered it.

Of course he regretted it as soon as he opened the door "What do you want?" He asked harshly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Rachel knocked on James' door. God, why had he left his jacket at her house? She didn't want to be here. She knocked again, getting impatient. He finally answered the door and he spat at her, making her angrier. "I have your jacket," Rachel said, throwing it at him and turning around to leave before something stopped her.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

James caught the jacket, tossing it to the side and started to close the door, When he remembered something. Rachel's present. He had found it ages ago, when he was leaving New York. He was going to give it to her for Christmas... but... He sighed. It was getting close, Christmas, maybe she'd stop being such a bitch. Or 'stubborn' as he put it when he was feeling nice. He saw it now, sitting on the side table, a small red box. He stood in the door way for a moment, then turned back, seeing Rachel, who was still there "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Rachel heard him do something, which caused her to turn around. "Nevermind," She said angrily, starting back down the walk. "Wait," She then said, taking something out of her pocket. It was a pin she'd found at her house, and it surely wasn't hers. "Catch!" She shouted, tossing it to him and waiting to see if he caught it.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm

"What?" James asked, and put his hands up, catching the pin, "Thanks?" He said, and then made a decision "Rachel... wait" He grabbed the box off the side table that was set up by his door, "I found this" he said, holding the box out to her. It was the ring he'd given her, way back in high school. Some how he'd ended up with it, after everything that happened "If you don't want it, you can sell it or something. It was worth a lot, when I bought it. But it's yours" He nodded. "Merry Christmas. Bit early, but still" He shrugged and walked back towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Rachel stopped when he said wait. "I'm waiting," She said, her legs cold and wanting to go back to her house. He held out a small box to her, and she took it, opening it slightly before closing it. She recognized it, of course. She'd have to be a fool not to. Sighing, she nodded at him. She would probably sell it. "Thanks, James." She said, starting down the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Teacher Housing-
Jump to: