Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

That's Weird...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Isaac walked the halls, hands in his pockets, looking down the entire time. Why was he so fucking stupid? He shouldn't have turned away from Jess. He really shouldn't have.

But then she yelled that she hated him.

He had no idea what to say after that. He wanted to scream, lash out, do something, but instead, he just kept walking and tried to enjoy himself.

And now he was here outside Jess' room.

He could swear he heard gorging and tears or something like that. "Jess?" he called before knocking hard on the door. "Jess?" No answer.

Typical.

"JESS I'M COMING IN YOU BETTER BE DECENT!"
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Yep, she was pissed.

Very, very pissed. She couldn't recall a time when she'd been this angry. Maybe when her mom kicked her out of the car and she had to walk home in the rain. Jess was pretty pissed then. But, this anger was a whole new kind of anger. A anger that grew from betrayal. And she couldn't think of him without a bad taste in her mouth.

So, that was why she was eating chocolate. Something had to get that bad taste out.

When she had gotten home from the party, Jesslyn had grabbed her box of chocolate she kept for emergency and put on her comfortable pajamas. And, cried. She cried over the bastard. And she was till crying.

But, she was still angry.

Which was why she didn't answer the door when he knocked. She didn't want anything to do with him ever again. He had hurt her more than anyone ever had. Just because she let her fucking guard down.

Hearing that he was coming in, Jesslyn let out a string of curses. She had forgotten to lock the door. Jumping out of bed, Jess rushed to lock it, but it was too late. He already came in and was now face to face with her.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Just as he opened the door, Isaac saw Jess running. They came face to face right as he stepped inside. He spent a few moments just looking at her.

As much as he hated admitting it, he missed her.

A lot.

He noticed the giant box of chocolate on the floor. Scratch that. The nearly empty giant box of chocolate on the floor. Her eyes were red rimmed and glassy and Isaac immediately felt terrible. "I... Look, I don't..." He sighed.

"I came to apologize like the good person I am."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Jesslyn clenched her jaw. She didn't want to talk to him or even deal with him. She wanted him to go. He had no right being here. Jess didn't move though. She just stood there with her arms at her side and an emotionless look on her face.

Hearing his barely apology, Jess looked away from him. "Get out of my room," Jesslyn demanded in a blank voice, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing her miserable. That was the only reason he was here, to mock her. He didn't care about her.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

"No."

One word.

And in his opinion, one word made the difference in the world. "No, I'm not leaving. I really am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but you hurt me too. You're not the victim here, neither am I. I jut- Ugh. I love you, okay? I don't want just one fight to ruin everything we had."

Isaac just stared blankly for the most part. "And don't tell me that I was the one that ruined it. Because I know I was. And I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Jesslyn stared at Isaac, "No?" She repeated in disbelief.

Feeling the anger boil up again, Jesslyn stepped away from Isaac. "I never said I was a victim. I know I said some things that I regret and I know that." Jesslyn replied, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "You didn't want to hurt me?" Jess wondered with a raised eyebrow. "I find that hard to believe. I let down my guard for you Isaac. That's something I've never done for anyone else."

A part of Jesslyn wanted to forget everything that had happened. She missed him more than words can describe. But, she couldn't let someone walk over her. "You didn't ruin it. I danced with Nick and I stared it. So, I'm not going to blame it on you."

"Just leave," Jess said, wanting him to leave and yet never wanting him to go anywhere ever again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Isaac raised his eyebrows. "No," he repeated after her.

Rolling his eyes and stepping toward Jess, he said, "I know you never said you were. I was just saying. I said I was sorry! I really didn't want to hurt you! I just didn't know what to do because you refused to say what I know what you were thinking. I know." He looked at his feet, shrinking back slightly.

"Dammit I'm not leaving!" he exclaimed, getting his pride back. "I'm saying it again. You are one of the few good things that has ever lasted in my life, ever. Don't make me leave."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Jesslyn stared at Isaac, "That's why you left? That's why you made me feel like I was nothing? You left just because I couldn't grasp the concept of something I'd never experienced before?" Jess scoffed in disbelief. "You know why I couldn't say I love you, Isaac? Because no one's ever said that to be before. And, I didn't know what love meant. I still don't know what it means since people use it so loosely. That's why I didn't use it. Because, what I feel for you seems like it's a hell of a lot more than love."

"Fine, don't leave." Jess said, rolling her eyes. "You stubborn ass." She walked away from him and went to sit on her bed. "If you're going to stay, you might as well go buy some more food. I want to watch more Doctor Who."

And, in Jess language, that was better than accepting his apology.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

"You don't really think I've ever experienced it either do you? Ha, no. I liked my mom. I didn't love her. She would go out every night and not come back for hours, sometimes days. My dad was worse. He was gone for weeks on end. And they left me to take care of Ben. You and Ben are all I have." Isaac shook his head. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jess. I need you." He stepped closer to her and pressed his lips to her forehead. "And I'm sorry. Really, really, really sorry."

He grinned at Jess. "You know you love it. Nah. Just do take-out."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Jess sighed, stepping forward as he spoke. Wrapping her arms around his waist, Jesslyn rested her head against his chest. "I'm sorry too," Jess said softly. "You just got me really pissed off and I'm Scottish so..." Jess trailed off. Stepping away from Isaac, Jesslyn looked up at him. "So, I guess we're in a serious relationship now. This is new and interesting."

"Whatever," She said, trying not to smile. "Fine, you know what I like, so you can order it." She said, tossing him the phone. "Now, we need to plan out what we're going to do when I come to your house on break."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Isaac rested his chin on top of Jess' head. "I know I did." Chuckling, he said, "Sure, blame the nationality." He shrugged after they pulled away from each other. "I guess so. Very, very new, and very, very interesting. I don't really mind it."

He caught the phone just before it hit him. "Chinese it is then." He dialed in the number (he'd ordered from them more than enough times) and placed the order as quickly as possible.

"Easy. Meet Ben, meet my dad, hang out, blah blah blah," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Jesslyn grinned, "It is the nationality's fault. You must know that all Scottish women had a tendency to be completely uncontrollable. You better get used to it, because I'm not going anywhere." Jesslyn promised, smiling softly. It was true too. Now that she had admitted the inevitable, she doubted she could leave again. "I don't mind it either."

Laying down on her stomach, Jesslyn reached over and turned on the t.v. Only, it didn't turn on. At all. In fact, the lights turned off also. Knitting her eyebrows together, Jess stood up and looked out the window. And, low and behold, there was a full blown storm going on. Power was out. Awesome.

"Blimey," Jess muttered going into her closet. "Well, I guess we're going to have to talk like a normal couple now that the power went out." Grabbing candles, Jess set them up around her room, grabbing her lighter and lighting them.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

"Don't I know it," Isaac teased. "You mean I'm going to have to deal with you forever? Shit. Let me back off now." He grinned at her and said, "Good." He wouldn't mind staying with Jess. He could actually see him with her in ten years, cheesy as it sounds.

He'd just finished placing the order when the power went out. "Oh no. Socialization. The horror," he deadpanned.

Oh yes. He was definitely back to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Rolling her eyes, Jess launched herself at Isaac, knowing that he could handle her weight. Knocking them both to the ground, Jess rested her palms against his chest as she looked down at him with a smirk on her face. "Watch it American," Jesslyn warned with a laugh.

She was glad they weren't fighting anymore. She really didn't want to fight with him. Jesslyn cared about him too much. They had too great of a time together and they were just so happy together most of the time. Jess was happy she met him. Very happy.

Leaning down, Jesslyn pressed her lips to Isaac's. Yeah, she missed him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 pm

The next thing he knew, Isaac was being knocked to the ground. By Jess. Of course. He looked up at her, wide-eyed for a moment, but grinning the next. "Make me, Scot," he said, laughing with her. He let her stay on top of him. He would have flipped them over, but he was just so...glad that they were back together that he let her do what she wanted.

He kissed her back and, before long, let his instincts take over and flipped them over. God he'd missed this.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Jesslyn raised an eyebrow, "Scot huh?" She wondered with a grin. "Hardly pleasing. I mean, it's a little worrisome when your boyfriend has taken to calling you a guys' name." Jesslyn teased playfully, running her fingers through his hair. "When do you think the food will get here with the storm? I only have stale takis, a bottle of root beer, and the vending machine is broken." She said with a pout.

Giggling against his lips, Jesslyn gasped when he flipped them over. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Jesslyn kissed back earnestly, before the need for air got too demanding. "Well, that was nice."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah, Scot. Isn't that what you call Scottish people or am I just stupid? Don't answer that," Isaac added as an afterthought. "Oh come on. Would you rather have me call you Jessie or Lyn? I don't think so. Actually, I might just call you Lyn to get on your nerves." He sighed in slight frustration. "I don't know. It usually takes half an hour but with the storm...I don't even know if we'll get it. Takis? If they're Fuego, I'm sold."

His breath was shallow and fast after their little make out session...thing. "You're telling me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That's Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Weird...   That's Weird... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's Weird...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Fifth Floor :: Girls Dormitories-
Jump to: