Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Presents and Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

Hometown : Windsor, CO

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Sam carefully lowered himself onto his wheelchair. After adjusting himself in it, he rolled over to the front room. He smiled at the large Christmas tree and the gifts underneath it.

There weren't a whole lot, but it was just him and Bridge. He didn't mind.

He wheeled himself to Bridget's room and opened the door quietly. He got to the side of Bridget's bed and poked her cheek.

"Bridge. Bridge. Bridge. Bridge. Bridge. BRIDGET!" She finally stirred after he yelled her name. "BRIDGET IT'S CHRISTMAS!"
Back to top Go down
Bridget Johnson
Music Instructor
Bridget Johnson

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Bridget woke up at about three am on Christmas day. She had to go get Sam's present, and she wasn't about to wrap it the night before. So at 3:16am she rolled out of bed and pulled some sweatpants on, and then a hoodie. She hurried upstairs and went into the spare bedroom to prepare his present. She hadn't finished until 4:39am, at which point she fell back asleep in her room.

Much to her disappointment, Sam woke up early and decided that she needed to wake up too. Which she wasn't to fond of at this hour. "Sam. You're not 8. You can wait. Let me sleep" she groaned, pulling the pillow over her head. "I am fully aware of what day it is. Please stop screaming. Go make yourself some bacon or something"
Back to top Go down
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Rolling his eyes, Sam said, "I know I'm not eight. I'm almost three times that. Nooooo." He poked Bridge harder and harder. "Come on, I got you an awesome present and it's Christmas come on Bridge! I don't want to make myself some bacon. Then I'd have to eat myself. Come on Bridget!"

He could tell she wasn't going to let up.

"Okay, fine, I guess you don't get your presents then...."
Back to top Go down
Bridget Johnson
Music Instructor
Bridget Johnson

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Bridget rolled over and looked at him, squinting. "My present for you is better" She whispered, and grinned before rolling out of bed "If I don't get my presents, you don't get yours. And you have an awesome present from me," She grabbed her discarded hoodie off the floor, and pulled it on "Go make bacon" She ordered Sam with a yawn "I need to check on your present" she stuck out her tongue and grabbed her glasses from the table, because according to tradition, after presents came TV. Or, the ABC Family Harry Potter Marathon that was played every year. Without fail.
Back to top Go down
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:17 pm

"No it's not," Sam practically sang, grinning to himself whilst thinking of the present he got her. It was very, very special. "Mine's much much much better though, so come on, get out of bed and let's go so I can give it to you."

He rolled his eyes. "Wheelchair. Can't reach the stove. You do the math." He quirked an eyebrow at Bridge's word choice. "Check on...?" Shrugging, he wheeled himself into the living room. "COME ON BRIDGET LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING!"
Back to top Go down
Bridget Johnson
Music Instructor
Bridget Johnson

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 pm

"Mines better" Bridget said, standing up and smiling as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. "It's the best present ever" She grinned, she was excited about her present. It was something that Sam would really like "But you have to open mine first" She said with a nod, "And My mom said she wanted us to open hers at first too because it's important or something" She said "Best (minus mine) for last? or for third?" She shrugged.

"Jesus am I going to have to cook all the time?" Bridget sighed "No... Make it in the oven. Oven Bacon. Sounds awesome doesn't it?" She asked, following him, but the turning into the kitchen, to make some toast or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presents and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents and Stuff   Presents and Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presents and Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Teacher Housing-
Jump to: