Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Arti Cabrella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arti Cabrella

Hometown : France

Arti Cabrella Empty
PostSubject: Arti Cabrella   Arti Cabrella I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Arti Cabrella Tumblr_lvjdpnTkI81qiaeleo1_500

Name: Arti Nicholette Cabrella (Ca-Bray-Ya)
Height: 5'9
Attitude: Quiet
Grades: A's & C's
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Reason for attending:
My mom thought it would be good for me. I don't talk at all and I haven't since I was 12 so my mother thought if I was around more people I would become more sociable.

History:
When I was 12, I told my mom I she should lay off the drinking. She was always drunk. I didn't think it was good for her health. She had started drinking when my dad had died. That was when I was 9. Ever since then, She constantly had a drink in her hand. When I told her about her drinking problem, She said these exact words. "You stupid kid. I wish you were never born. It's your fault your father is dead. If you hadn't been talking to him while he was driving, he'd still be alive. Just stop talking!" And that was it. I never said a word again. Not to her, not to anybody. Since then I had felt guilty about my dad's death. I never stopped thinking it was my fault. My concise knew it wasn't my fault. But my heart didn't. I threw my phone into the lake behind my house. I took all phones out the areas of my house I spent most time in. And I steered clear of all cellular devices. My mom never knew why I stopped talking. Once she stopped drinking which was a couple of months ago, I thought I'd start talking again but I couldn't. I still. Have those words in my head.
Mother: Josephina Cabrella
Father: Leslie Cabrella
Siblings: N/A
Pets: King Cobra named D.J.
Other: N/A

Comments:
N/A

Back to top Go down

Arti Cabrella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Registration :: Applications :: Students-