Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

First Latin Lesson

Go down 
+2
Blair Walker
Rachel Emerson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Rachel sat in the chair of her desk, swinging the bucket labeled 'PHONE JAR' by the handle in her hand. So far, it was empty. She had written two things on the board:

Ut nunc lorem, ornare! Si vos can lego is commodo non sit in scrinio, sed in contrarium sit.

Welcome students! If you can read this, please take a seat.

Standing up, she pulled down her shorts a little, tucking her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. Setting the bucket down on her desk, she walked over to the windows and opened the curtains. It was sunny and beautiful outside. The Latin Classroom had a great view of the forest, and she thought it was one of the best in the school. Rachel smiled as the door opened, waving to the first student to walk in. "Hello!" She said, smiling and returning to sit in her desk, waiting for more students to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Blair walked into Latin, smiling at Headmistress Emerson. Blair turned off her phone and put it into the jar, knowing the rules by now. While she was terrible at French, Blair was fairly fluent with Latin and knew immediately what the board said. Following the instructions, she tapped her foot against the counter and looked at the view out the window.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Taylor walked into Latin, waving at Blair, even though they didn't get along, her being his ex and all. "AY EMERSON!" He shouted at the Headmistress, getting a wave in return. Glancing at the board, he sat down in one of the desks, wondering why in all of hell Blair was sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

Hometown : Boston

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Matt walked into Latin, waving to Emerson and sitting down in a seat next to Taylor. Pulling out his phone, he checked the score of the Patriots game. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He shouted, seeing that the Patriots had one. "WOOT! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! SUCK IT GIANTS!" Matt shouted, pumping his fist.

"Sorry Emerson." He added, putting his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 pm

I walked into Latin, and looked around. My new classmates. The only one I knew was the Headmistress, the others were new to me. I chose the seat in the back of the class, listening to music. Latin... I tried to remember why I chose to take Latin classes, but I couldn't. The only thing I knew in Latin was "pacem impetrari potest in mundo".
I looked at my classmates again. They seemed... fine.
Back to top Go down

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Lemon walked into the Latin classroom, setting her brand-new phone in the bucket Miss Emerson had out on the desk. Reading the board, she sat down on the counter next to a pretty blonde. "Hello." She said, smiling and waving. The only other person she knew here was Mark, and she needed to make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Rachel smiled at the group of students. A small class, just how she liked it. Standing up, she walked to the front of the classroom. "Lemon, Blair, you can sit down." She said, before turning her attention to everyone. "For those of you that don't know me, even though you should, I'm you're headmistress."
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Charlie was running late to Latin, which made him panic. He was lost, and had trouble finding his way to the classroom. He finally managed to find it, and he opened the door. Class had clearly began, and his face flushed bright red as he shut the door behind him.
"I'm sorry...I was lost...I, uh..." He said, his shyness overpowering him. He threw his cell phone into the bucket and took a seat, thoroughly embarrassed with himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Latin Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Latin Lesson   First Latin Lesson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Latin Lesson
Page 1 of 1