Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Egyptian Studies I

Go down 
+2
Alayce Hansen
Harlem Bayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem Bayer
Egyptian Studies Professor
Harlem Bayer

Hometown : Cairo

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Harlem sat in his desk, waiting for the students to show up. He ran over in his mind what he would be teaching that day. Sighing, he drummed his fingers on the desk as the door opened. "Welcome, please have a seat." He said to his first student.

Last edited by Harlem Bayer on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Alayce walked into the classroom, realizing that for the third time that day, she was the first one there. She sat down at a table in the middle, realizing that there were two chairs at each of the table. I wonder if Anais takes this class, she wondered, not being able to help herself. Hoping that she did, she set her bag down on the other chair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Blair walked into the classroom, sitting in the front right corner, pulling out her phone and texting Melissa to get her ass into the classroom. Putting her bag and phone down on the seat, she waited for Melissa to arrive, making sure no one would take the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Vasquez
Student
Melissa Vasquez

Hometown : LA

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Melissa groaned as her phone played the chimes again. Get your ass in here, it read from Blair. Walking into the classroom, she waved to Professor Harlem and sat down next to Blair, raising her eyebrows. "I was five seconds away, B." Melissa said, handing Blair back her bracelet. "I'm starving, I can't wait for dinner. Do you know what it is tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

Hometown : Boston

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Matthew walked into the classroom, waving to the teacher. He sat down at one of the tables, setting his jacket on the other, saving the seat for Taylor of Nate, or whoever the hell. Tapping his feat on the ground, he pulled out his phone and checked for new messages. A missed call from his mom. Whatever, he thought, putting it back in his pocket and forgetting about it.
Back to top Go down

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Lemon walked into the classroom, waving at the professor and taking a seat in the middle of the classroom. Tapping her feet, she played with the charms on her bracelet and wondered if Matt was coming. Biting her lip anxiously, she stared at the door and waited to see if he would come.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Euan stepped into the classroom and quietly took a place so that he wasn't stuffed in a corner but so that he hopefully wouldn't be forced to talk to people too much. After glancing around the class he just stifled a yawn and then looked at the front of the class, seeing as he just had to wait for the lesson to start now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Egyptian Studies I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Studies I   Egyptian Studies I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Studies I
Page 1 of 1