Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Pondering and hopefully not falling in.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Blair laughed, tossing her head back. "You're hilarious." She said, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Oh yeah," Blair said, nodding her head. "Believe me, my dad never cared." Sighing, she sat up a little straighter and opened her mouth to answer the boy's question. "It's really not that bad. I have some friends that go to another school, their uniform is just awful." Blair said, shaking her head. "This one isn't that bad, though. It gets annoying, but I think it's kind of cute. And some days Ms. Emerson doesn't make you wear it."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

Hometown : New York

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:29 pm

"My parents didn't either. Don't worry" He said with a sigh. "I mean, I've had terrible dress codes, at the first school I went to, we weren't aloud to wear shorts, and girls had to wear skirts that went past the knee." He said, "I guess that's sort of a uniform."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

"Ugh, no shorts?" Blair said, raising her eyebrows. "That sucks. Not even if it's ninety degrees out?" She shook her head. "If we couldn't wear skirts above the knee here, I would kill Rachel." Blair said, shaking her head.

"So, are you going to homecoming?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Max laughed at that. "It wasn't so bad" He shrugged. "I was only there for the winter." He smiled.

"I actually haven't thought about it, I've only been here for eight hours" He said, with a nervous grin "But I'm not sure. I don't have dress pants or any nice shirts really. But I might. Maybe. Possibly?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Blair chuckled. "Guess you got lucky."

"Eight hours?" She asked, chuckling again. "My, I suppose that isn't too long." Blair smiled. "You should go into town and get some." Blair suggested, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "We should go together."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

"Yep. I got here, dropped my stuff off in the dorm, got my scheduel and then skivved off" He grinned, "My usual thing."

"With you?" he asked, running a hand through his dark hair "Like together like, dates? or like... friends?" he asked, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Blair smiled.

"As dates." She said, sitting up straighter. "Unless you wanted to go as friends. I don't have a date as of right now, just thought I might ask."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"Dates work. But you'll have to give me pointers. I've never had a date to homecoming" He said "So I don't know if I'm supposed to buy a tie that matches you're dress, or a flower thingy that you wear on your wrist or what" He said, rambling, and adjusting his glasses
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 pm

"Sure thing." Blair said with a smile. "Well, there's a first time for everything." Blair said beaming. "You don't have to buy anything matching, and don't worry about the corsage. Just have a good time." She smiled once again.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

He nodded, and smiled. First day and he already had a date to homecoming. Awesome. "Alright" he said with a grin. "when is it?" He ruffled his hair and laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 pm

"Erm..." Blair said, running through her mind. Pulling out her phone, she quickly checked the calendar. "Two Thursdays from now," She said.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm

"Alright" Max grinned. "It sounds like it going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait." He smiled, "I really do look forward to going with you" And he did, she was good looking and nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Blair smiled back. "It is fun, I've had a great time every year." She tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. "I'm glad to go with you too!" She said with another smile, turning her head towards the school as she heard a bell ring. "That's the dinner bell," She said, turning back to Max. "I should be going," She stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "It was nice talking to you, Max, see you around!" Blair said, grabbing her phone and starting to walk towards the school, putting on her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Max grinned, running his hand through his hair, "I look forward to seeing you there, and around" He said. The bell rang and he looked at her. Dinner Bell. He hadn't realized how hungry he was..... "See you" He said, watching her walk off. He shouldered his bag and headed in the opposite direction, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering and hopefully not falling in.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: The Lake-
Jump to: