Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

RENT Rehearsal I

Go down 
+3
Anais Locke
Lucas Monteith
Rachel Emerson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Rachel sat down in a chair as everyone looked at the cast list. She drank some of her tea and when the clock read two o'clock she jumped up. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" She shouted, finding the scripts from her purse and handing them out individually to everyone. "First scene is Seasons of Love, so all of you line up on the stage."
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Lucas sighed as he sat on the stage, reading the script. He really shouldn't have agreed to this. Or maybe he should have just botched his audition. But he was always rather good at Musical theatre in school, he just stayed away from it because he had more important things to do. Maybe when parents came to see it they'd think he was a student. He sighed, reading the first page again and clamored to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Anais hopped up on the stage right after Ms. Emerson handed her the script. She read through it quickly and nodded.

"Hello Mr. Monteith," she said quietly as she stood next to her History teacher. She was excited to be part of the play, but so nervous at the same time.

She hummed Seasons of Love under her breath and waited for everyone else to get onstage.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Blair took her script from Rachel and flipped through it before jumping up on the stage. She stood next to a redhead, brushing a piece of hair out of her face. She knew the girl standing next to her was her age, she just couldn't remember her name. Running through her memory, she remembered it was Anais Locke, and the girl was French. Her name was on the cast list, Blair thought. She then realized that this was the girl who was playing Joanne.

"Hello, you're Anais, right?" Blair said, turning a bit towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Taylor took his script from Emerson, standing on the stage next to Blair. He swayed back and forth, not knowing why he'd bothered to do this. He supposed he need the extra credit. He glanced around at everyone else, and waited for Nate or Matt to get up on the stage too.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

Hometown : Boston

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Matt grabbed his script from Emerson, reading through it quickly. He had no idea what this was, but Taylor had dragged him and Nate into it. Walking up the steps, he stood on the stage next to Taylor, who was swaying back and forth. "Don't do that." Matt said, checking the score of the Patriots game on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Syndal stood on stage, the sleeves of her white shirt rolled up to her elbows exposing her tattoos, but she didn't really care. She was pissed off about the fact that Taylor had gotten the role of Roger. She would have to act like she was in love with him. How the hell was she going to do that when she couldn't even stand him? Well, this is theater and theater is a challenge.

Looking over at Taylor, Syndal sighed and waited for them to start. She just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RENT Rehearsal I Empty
PostSubject: Re: RENT Rehearsal I   RENT Rehearsal I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RENT Rehearsal I
Page 1 of 1