Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

A pleasant meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victorique de Blois
Student
Victorique de Blois

Hometown : Monaco

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 pm

My long hair moves on my walking pace. I turn my head up, and smile at the sky. The shadows of the high trees cover me, and their branches illuminate the sun. It's quiet, only the soft sound of the wind was hearable. As I kept on walking, the snow beneath my feet cracked. I left the path covered with snow I was walking on, and it made place of leafs covered with snow beneat my feet. As I got to a little lake which was frozen, I could see the sun again. There were no trees around the lake, unknown why. I smiled at the sun, and I felt like I got re-loaded with energy. Then something made me turn to the left. I could see a movement in the corner of my eye, but I couldn't see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Blair walked along the lake, hands in the pocket of her coat, which had been a present from her father. She hadn't been in the best of moods lately, considering her small predicament with Nate (which wasn't so small). Biting her lip, she looked up and saw another blonde girl walking around. She'd never seen her around the school before. They made eye contact and she waved and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Victorique de Blois
Student
Victorique de Blois

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:14 pm

I turned around and saw another girl with blonde hair, walking towards me. She was wearing a coat which looked very expensive. Maybe she was rich? Well, it didn't matter. I smiled and waved back. This was the first person I've met since I arrived at the academy. I inteded to be nice toward everyone I'd meet, and that I'd smile just like I always did. That would give a good impression, right?

Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Blair walked over towards the girl, suddenly feeling a bit angry. Goddammit, Blair thought, biting her lip and trying to be nice. "Hello." She greeted the girl, holding out her hand. "I'm Blair Walker," She introduced, glancing around for any sight of Nate. Of course, he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Victorique de Blois
Student
Victorique de Blois

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

As she came closer I saw the girl walking towards me changing from "real smiling" to "slightly angry" to "fake smiling". I smiled, just I always did and shaked her hand. "Hello. My name is Victorique de Blois." This girl, apparently called Blair, looked like she was looking for someone and I got curious. But ofcourse, I didn't ask her.

Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm

"Nice to meet you," She said, putting her hand back in her coat. "So, where are you from?" Blair asked the blonde, biting her lip. "How old are you?" She then asked, wondering if the girl was younger than herself or the same age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A pleasant meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pleasant meeting   A pleasant meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pleasant meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: The Lake-
Jump to: