Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) Empty
PostSubject: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Anais was beyond pissed off.

She had to learn from her mother that Nate had gotten a girl pregnant, said girl being Blair Walker. She didn't understand how the fuck her brother could go for her.

But then again, Nate was Nate.

And Nate was a fucking idiot.

She was seething on the grass when a figure approached. Anais groaned internally. It was Blair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Blair walked along the edges of the soccer field, her hands in the pocket of her cost. She had gotten three enormous boxes that morning, filled with everything from her bedroom back at the penthouse in Manhattan. She had called Rosalia, who said her father had threatened to fire the housekeeper from her job if she let Blair go and stay with her. Looking up, she saw none other than Anais Locke sitting on the grass. She supposed she'd better get the yelling over with now. Blair walked over and sat down next to her, murmuring a quiet hello before making sure there was no one else around on the soccer field.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Anais' eyes shifted to the side as Blair sat next to her. "What?" she snapped.

She stood up and, hands on her hips, looked down at the blonde. "What the hell were you thinking having sex with my brother? Who the hell do you think you are thinking you can come here and try to talk to me? I knew you'd get pregnant one day, I fucking knew it. But with Nate's kid? Oh god no, wasn't expecting that one.

"You probably did it just to get back at me for running against you for Homecoming Queen, huh?" she asked, eyes narrowed and her nostrils flaring. "If you did, it definitely backfired."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:04 am

Blair stood up as well, wondering why in the whole fucking world she had come over here. She glared at Anais, keeping the hurt out of her eyes. Blair started walking in the other direction, turning around only when she mentioned being Queen.

"That had absolutely nothing to do with it." Blair spat angrily. "And you might as well be fucking happy, since you're probably going to fucking win."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 am

Anais couldn't stop the snort that came out as Blair started to walk away. Typical.

Rolling her eyes, she said, "Of course it didn't. What, you fucked my brother because you wanted to? You hardly ever want to fuck anyone- unless they pay you and you're horny. I know. Everyone knows. You're practically a prostitute." What she was saying was harsh, maybe a bit exaggerated, but she didn't care at all.

She wanted to hurt Blair.

Badly.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:19 am

Blair gaped at the redhead. "A prostitute? You have got to be fucking kidding me." She spat angrily. "Look, we went out on a date, he kissed me, and things went further. I'll spare you the details." She was hurt, actually. No one had ever given her money for sex. She had sex because she liked sex. And there was nothing wrong with that. "And at least I fuck boys." Blair spat. "And at least I had the guts to tell my dad that I'm fucking pregnant, and you can't tell your parents about that junior you haven't stopped fucking for the past week."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

"Yes, a prostitute. That's what you call someone who gives sex for money," Anais told Blair, as if she was a child. "You? On a date? I can hardly see that."

"And at least I fuck boys."

Fuck boys.

Fuck boys.

That was enough.

"You know what Blair? Fuck you. Just fuck you," she said before slapping her. Hard. "Slut."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Blair glared at the redhead. "I know what a prostitute is, I am not a child." Of course she wasn't. She was due to give birth to a child in less than nine months. "And nor am I a prostitute," Blair added, still glaring at the girl. It all hurt, it really hurt a lot. Especially the prostitute part. But she wouldn't show it.

She let out a loud 'OW' when the girl slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark. Blair wasn't homophobic, she tried not to be. It wasn't a fair thing in her eyes. But she really just had to. "Lesbian." She shot back, not hitting the girl.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:15 pm

"Of course you'd know what a prostitute is." I mean everyone does, but yeah... "Really. There's still a rumor going around about spring break last year. Personally, I think it's true." Everyone knew that Blair supposedly slept with a married man over spring break. Melissa just had a really, really big mouth.

"Oh, bringing out the lesbian, huh? At least I've only slept with one person in my entire life." Besides... Oh god. That can't count though. "I wonder if you have an STD or something," Anais said lightly, a hand on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm

"Why, it's a crime for me to know what a prostitute is but you can know perfectly well?" Blair snapped angrily. She laughed when the other girl mentioned the rumor about her sleeping with a married man. It was so not true that she found it hilarious. "Alright, believe what you want." Blair said, chuckling.

"And that person is a girl." Blair muttered to herself. "An STD?" Blair asked, chuckling. "Don't worry, I'm just pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 pm

"Hey, I'm not the slut here," Anais said, lifting her hands up. With a smirk, she replied, "I will. And I refuse to believe that you slept with Nate because you wanted to."

She glared at Blair. "So what? Afraid that I'll spread my lesbian cooties to you? What are you, five? Like being pregnant is so much better," she said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 pm

"Then why'd I sleep with him?" Blair asked her. "Really, I want to know why you think that. Tell me?" Blair raised her eyebrows.

"Can't be sure of anything when it comes to you." Blair said. "I'd rather be pregnant than have an STD. And I will let you know, that whether your brother wants to help me or not, I am going to keep this kid."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 pm

"I don't know. Maybe you just hadn't gotten any in so long you decided to fuck any random person that came your way. Even if it was on a date."

It took all Anais had to keep from slapping Blair again. "Well I'll tell you one thing. Nate's definitely not ready to be a dad. He's not ready to actually be responsible for anyone but himself. And I doubt that you're ready either. Get an abortion. Put the kid up for adoption. Just do something."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Blair just shook her head. "Think what you want."

"Then if he doesn't want to, it's fine by me. It's my kid, and I'll do what I please." The thought of an abortion or adoption made her sick. She hadn't mentioned that she really wanted to keep the baby to Nate. Despite what everyone thought, she loved kids and had always wanted to have some. It was just a bit early. That was fine.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 am

"Whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want because I don't give a shit, my brother probably won't give a shit about the kid, and your dad doesn't give a shit about you." Anais started to walk away but turned around for a moment and said, "By the way, it takes more to raise a kid than you think. A lot more." She then kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

Blair ignored her comment about Nate and her father. She would not think about that, her father especially. When Anais turned back around to face her, Blair raised her eyebrows. "I think I'll be alright." Blair said, turning around and starting to walk towards the school, the side of her face still stinging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)   What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the Hell Were You Thinking? (Anais and Blair)
Page 1 of 1