Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

MUSIC CLASS ONE

Go down 
+5
Isaac Miller
Patricia Banning
Jennifer Nicolson
Bridget Johnson
Sam Ibarra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

Hometown : Windsor, CO

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 am

First day of school.

Sam was ready.

Oh yeah.

...Yeah not really.

But anyway, he had his guitar and Bridget, so he was good.

He turned to the whiteboard, grabbed a purple marker (because everyone knows that purple is awesome) and wrote:

MR. IBARRA AND MRS. IBARRA

His eyes widened slightly before he erased it and rewrote it so it now read:

MR. IBARRA AND MISS JOHNSON
Lesson One (If you could call it that):

Today we'll be talking about popular music and musical preference. Don't worry, it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Johnson
Music Instructor
Bridget Johnson

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 am

"SORRY I'M LATE" Bridget called, walking into the classroom. Sam was writing on the board in purple marker. She set the coffee she had picked up in the staff lounge on the desk. She walked over to the board and grabbed a blue marker and wrote 'Promise!' at the end of Sam's statement, then sat at the piano, waiting for students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 am

I walked into the classroom, with my guitar strung to my back. I wasn't sure if it was necessary to bring it, but I didn't care. Then I looked at the 2 adults in the classroom. Mr. Ibarra and Miss Johnson it said on the board. I took a quick look at them, and concluded that they seemed fine. "Hey." I said, and sat down. Popular music, right? I was thinking. That will be fun. I smiled, and waited for others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Patricia Banning
Student
Patricia Banning

Hometown : Wilmington

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 am

Manson Academy can be described in one word: big. Pattie was used to her own little world, having rarely left the house before the trip to the school and having little to no friends (the situation hasn't changed). As she speed walked to the music room, she clutched her backpack to her chest and made a silent prayer before pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Music was definitely Isaac's favorite class, no doubt about it. There was just something about being able to express himself through something other than speaking. And he did that too much.

New teachers this year, huh? They didn't look too much older than most of the students. "Ugh. Popular music?" he muttered to himself. He didn't like half the shit people played on the radio. Oh well. Hopefully it would be sort of fun.

Even if there was 'Promise!' in blue, Isaac had his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Music. Finally. Best class if you asked Teagan. It was fun, easy, and there wasn't much homework. She skipped into class, and looked around for Allie. Seeing that her roommate had yet to show, she sat next to the dark haired boy who was in another class with her. Euan, was his name, she remembered. She looked at the board, seeing one of the teachers, a very young man with odd hair. He couldn't be much older than the seniors here.... and then an even younger looking girl, who she figured was the 0other teacher, sat a chair at the desk, drinking coffee.
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

Hometown : Long Island City

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 am

Allison ran into the class room, hoping that the class hadn't started yet. Seeing that it hadn't, she sighed in relief and slung her bag over her shoulder before sitting next to another blond, who was sitting behind Euan and Teagan. "Hey," she said and tapped Teagan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am

Okay, music, this shall be good. Again, something new. I still wish they had Photography as an elective, even though it reminds me of Sebas- I reach the classroom, and look around, quite a few people.. I try looking for a seat that's at least one seat apart from someone, I don't want to be too bold.. I think. I clench my Ukulele and start walking in. I needed to bring something portable, for the plane ride here, and well I just thought my Ukulele was perfect.

I start walking towards a seat a chairs away from this boy, close to the window, Just like I like it, a beautiful view.

I sit down, place my uku on my lap, place my messenger bag on the floor next to me. I read the board, and look at the teachers.

They look nice I turn to look at the boy a chair away, and then around to everyone else in class.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Charlie had stopped by his dorm to grab his trombone and his cello for Music Class. He had no idea what kind of class it would be, so he figured he'd be prepared. He walked into the classroom, and immediately regretted his instrument choice.
The board mentioned popular music, something that Charlie had a very complicated relationship with. He set his cello and trombone down by a desk and took a seat, waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Sam clapped his hands together as a few students walked in. "Okay guys, we're just gonna wait for a few more kids to show up, if there are any, I mean. It might be a small class, but whatever, we'll manage."

He gave everyone a half smile. "So, let's all introduce ourselves, 'kay? I'm Mr. Ibarra, but please, call me Sam. I only put Mr. Ibarra on the board to look quote unquote professional," he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Charlie laughed at the teacher's joke.
"I'm Charlie Stone. I'm a freshman...I play cello, trombone and piano."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Jennifer smiled faintly, - which reminded her of her nickname "Jennifer of the faint smile" - took a deep breath and said:
"I'm Jennifer Nicolson, but please call me Jen. I'm a junior, and I play the guitar, piano, violin and harp."
Then I looked around to see who was up next.
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

Hometown : Long Island City

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

"I'm Allie," Allison said, tapping her foot against the floor and fiddled her hand on her bag. "And I'm a Junior."
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Norah looked around and nervously said, "I'm Norah, I'm a freshman. I play the Violin, Piano, guitar, and Ukulele.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 am

Isaac leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. "I'm Isaac Miller. I'm a sophomore and I play the guitar. Yay guitars," he said, not really interested anymore. He could swear he saw Mr.- wait, no, Sam, looking at him like...he didn't know. Looks like you've screwed yourself over once again, Isaac. Nice going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUSIC CLASS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC CLASS ONE   MUSIC CLASS ONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC CLASS ONE
Page 1 of 1