Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Copyright Issues

Go down 
+23
Charlie Stone
Stella Williams
Norah Rose Tyler
Dean Anderson
Darren Shea
Patricia Banning
Teagan Mitchell
Audrey Koch
Euan Peters
Seth Watson
Isaac Miller
Milo West
Robbie Montez
Allison Dolenz
Bridget Johnson
Barney Emerson
Jennifer Nicolson
Anais Locke
Alayce Hansen
Sam Ibarra
James Montez
Rachel Emerson
Lucas Monteith
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Greeting everyone, just wanted to deliver an IMPORTANT ANNOCEMENT.

To avoid copyright issues we need to have a disclaimer, so here it is.

Nothing is ours, we took all artwork and photos from the internet.

Also that That Rachel Emerson (or anyone else) does not own/have affiliations with any products or people mentioned unless stated so.

Sign if you understand

Code:
I, (Insert your name here) Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:39 pm

I, Rachel Emerson, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 pm

I, Lucas Monteith Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:46 pm

I, James Montez, Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Sam Ibarra
Music Instructor
Sam Ibarra

Hometown : Windsor, CO

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I, Sam Ibarra, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 pm

I, Alayce Hansen, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:00 pm

I, Anais Locke, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 pm

I, Jennifer Nicolson, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

Hometown : Harlem
Job/hobbies : I have already said too much.

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I, Barney Emerson, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Bridget Johnson
Music Instructor
Bridget Johnson

Hometown : Windsor, CO

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 pm

I, Bridget Johnson Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Allison Dolenz
Student
Allison Dolenz

Hometown : Long Island City

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am

I, Allison Dolenz, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

Hometown : Madrid

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:20 am

I, Robbie Montez, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

Hometown : Hell

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 am

I, Milo West, Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am

I, Isaac Miller, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

Hometown : Los Angeles

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 am

I, Seth Watson, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 am

I, Euan Peters, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.

(Unless I actually make it myself from scratch, at which point I will put a note saying so)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Koch
Algebra Professor
Audrey Koch

Hometown : St. Louis

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

I, Audrey Koch, Understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 pm

I, Teagan Mitchell, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Patricia Banning
Student
Patricia Banning

Hometown : Wilmington

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 pm

I, Patricia Banning, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shea
Adult
Darren Shea

Hometown : Paris

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am

I, Darren Shea, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something
Back to top Go down
Dean Anderson
Student
Dean Anderson

Hometown : Chicago, Ill.

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 am

I, Dean Anderson, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 am

I, Norah Rose Tyler, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Stella Williams
World Civilizations Professor
Stella Williams

Hometown : Spokane, Washington
Job/hobbies : World Civilizations Professor

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:02 pm

I, Stella Williams, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

I, Charlie Stone, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Zephyrine Payne
Student
Zephyrine Payne

Hometown : Here

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:23 am

I, Zephyrine Payne, understand that nothing is mine, and that everything I own belongs to someone else or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copyright  Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copyright Issues   Copyright  Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copyright Issues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Registration :: Announcements-
Jump to: