Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

You're Here?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 am

Lucas hardly ever went on the third floor, the fourth floor was where his class was, and fifth for Rachel's office, and sometimes first for Reagan's. He'd been on the third floor before, but didn't spend much time there. Yet here he was, having just dropped off a note for one of his students about after school studying.

He was walking down the hall, really minding his own business, when something caught his eye. He had glanced over at the name plate, trying to see the name of the new Biology teacher. He did. It stopped him right away. He read it again. 'Juniper Crane.' No way. That would be too perfect. Too much of a coincidence... Maybe there was another Juniper Crane? Psh yeah right.

Grinning, he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 am

It was just another day for Juniper. She was going through paperwork and grading papers when she heard a knock on the door. She sighed. "Honestly, I have things to do. These kids are driving me insane," she muttered to herself.

One of her students was probably having trouble with an assignment and just had to go straight to her. Well, she was a teacher, but friends could help too.

So when she got to the door and opened it, she was surprised to see Lucas Monteith- her Lucas Monteith.

"LUCAS!" she exclaimed before literally jumping onto him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 am

"JUMPER!" He yelled, using her old nickname, the one he gave her because she used to constantly wear jumpers, even when it was warm out. He wrapped his arms around her and spun her around "How the hell did you get here?!" he asked, still hugging her, "Hell, WHY are you here??"

He hadn't seen Juniper in nearly two years. He hadn't been home last winter, because he was still with Annie, and she hadn't wanted to go, so he stayed. He also hadn't spoken to here in 8ish months, which made him realize, in that moment, how much he'd missed his best friend. "Oh my GOD I missed you!!" He said, hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am

"Hated that nickname then, still hate it now Nukie Lukie," Juniper deadpanned before nearly screaming as Lucas spun her around. "I got here by plane, you twit." She grinned and smacked him playfully on the arm. "Oh, you don't want me here?" she asked, pulling away with a mock pout on her face. "I see how it is."

She hugged back as tightly as she could. "It's been too long. I haven't seen you in years and you haven't talked to me in forever, you wanker. You have no idea how much I missed you. I swear."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

"Truce!" Lucas grinned, removing his arms from around his best friend "Oh haha you're so funny" he said, flicking her nose,"Of course I want you here!" He said, "I just didn't expect you! Here, in America, in the school I teach at!" He laughed, and then hugged her again, "God it's been way to long."

"I've been busy!!" He said defensively "I got engaged, then unenagaged, then I came here, then I got engaged again, and now I really don't know where I stand, as far as that goes," he said with a shrug "But how are you?" He asked, looking over his best friend. She looked good, maybe a bit thinner, her hair longer, but just as ginger. Still the girl he knew, at least some things never changed...
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:10 am

Juniper refused to let go of Lucas. She'd just missed him so damn much. It was like when they'd decided to go to different unis. She missed him every day and was so depressed without her best friend around that she could hardly function. "Good, because I'm not leaving! I didn't expect to be here either! I just popped up here and got the job!" she said with a grin. "You're telling me.

"Oh that's ni- WAIT WHAT?!" she shrieked, pulling away from him. "WHAT? Tell me everything, right now! Come into my my office, now. Never mind about me, come on!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him to a chair in front of her desk. "Speak."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 am

Lucas laughed, patting the ginger girl's back. He had missed her. They're really weren't words for how much he had missed her. She was his other half, 'The Donna to his Doctor' as they used to say, but closer. He couldn't imagine life without her, and tried to think of how he managed to do it for so long. "God never leave me again, when you do I just get myself into trouble"

He laughed, and allowed himself to be shoved in a chair "It's like being in Primary school again, and getting in trouble 'please headmaster. I didn't punch Xander, it was Juniper'" He fake pleaded, "Oh god by the end you're going to think differently of me" he said, burring his face in his hands, before sitting up to start his story "You remember Annie right? I met her my first year of University, I brought her home one year, right, yeah. Well we got engaged about... a week after the last time I talked to you. And then she left me." he looked at his hands a moment, "And then I somehow ended up here" He said, finishing part one of his story
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 am

"Stop patting me Lucas, I'm not a dog," Juniper berated him, but still didn't let go of him. He was nearly a foot taller than her and she barely reached his chest. It was horrible being so tiny. "I won't leave you, I love you too much." She looked up at him, her chin on his chest. "Trouble such as?" She knew exactly how much trouble Lucas got into, whether she was around or not. He was just always doing something stupid. What made her angry most of the time was the fact that she wasn't there to help him or laugh at him.

"Oh shut up you. You know you helped me. Xander deserved it, you know, beating up poor Marcel like that. We should have done more than that." She was still bitter about it. Marcel had been a good friend of hers in primary school but transferred to a new school after the incident and never talked to any of them again. "Am I now? Go on, tell me," she said as she rounded the desk and sat, crossing her arms and legs." She quirked an eyebrow. "Annie who? I don't remember ever meeting an Annie. I wasn't home, remember? I was still in America. You never told me about her. Lucas, we tell each other everything! I even told you about that time with Jones! I'm sorry she left you though. Now, who's this mystery woman you're engaged to now? It's not Farrow, is it?" She chuckled. "She's a right mess."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"Woof" Lucas said, flicking her nose as she rested her chin on his chest. "You'd better not" He said, kissing her forehead, (In that weird sort of friend way) "Trouble such as trouble. Y'know. The sort I get into to much." he said grinning, "but now that you're here we can get into trouble together again" He was still grinning. He loved Juniper, she was his best friend. She always had been. Well. Not always. Once when they were about 9 she got mad and him and shoved him down the stairs. He didn't talk to her for two weeks after that.

"Well Marcel shouldn't have stolen his lunch!" he said and grinned, they had caused quite a bit of trouble as children. "No no you met Annie. Once. I swear you did. It was summer or something. She had really short blonde hair and she was about this tall" he said, holding up his hand just below his chin "She had a bunch of freckles and her eyes were green" he said, remembering her perfectly. "You told me about Jones after Nick hinted at it! And then I asked you!" he said defensively.

Lucas smiled awkwardly "Yeah it was her. I WAS DRUNK SHE GOT ME DRUNK IT WASN'T MY FAULT" he said, practically yelling "IT WASN'T MY FAULT I THOUGHT SHE JUST WANTED TO SNOG" He buried his face in his arms. "But we aren't anymore. I don't know what we are."
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Juniper pulled away and smacked Lucas's arm playfully. "If anyone's the dog here, it's you, you arse." She quirked an eyebrow and rolled her eyes as he kissed her forehead. "Tell anyone you did that and I murder you. In your sleep. With a spoon. Oh, what joy. Knowing you, said trouble will cause me to get fired before I even teach anything important." she deadpanned.

"He did no such thing! I did that and blamed Marcel as a joke!" she cried. "Whoops. There are lots of people with short blonde hair and green eyes. I've never met an Annie in my entire life, Lucas. Nick hinted at me...doing things with Jones? Oh I'm going to fucking kill that bastard the next time I see him."

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "You can't be serious. You slept with Farrow? Please tell me you used protection or something. Well, I'm here for you if you need to talk, you know." She reached across the desk and grabbed Lucas's hand. "Always. I won't judge you...much."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

"I'm going to tell everyone" Lucas stage whispered at her "And don't worry. Rachel needs me too much to kick me out. She complains about James to me all the time. I act like I care and get a free lunch out of it. Good system" he said, and winked over-dramatically at her.

"Well so it's your fault!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up dramatically, "Well yeah. I haven't seen her in nearly a year....." He trailed off and sighed, shrugging. He liked to pretend he was over her completely. "Oh god it was awful he was all 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUNIPER HAS BEEN UP tO WITH JONeS? I SAW THEM TOgETHER THE OTHER DAY, COMING OUT OF HIS FLAT' It rather scared me" He informed her.

Lucas laughed nervously "I was drunk. Really drunk" He looked down at her hand on his "I know. That's why I love you" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're Here?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here?!?   You're Here?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Here?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Third Floor :: Juniper Crane's office-
Jump to: