Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Dean Anderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean Anderson
Student
Dean Anderson

Hometown : Chicago, Ill.

Dean Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Dean Anderson   Dean Anderson I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Dean Anderson
Height: 5'10
Attitude: Friendly, a little flamboyant but he denies being gay.
Grades: Mostly As and Bs in Math
Hair Color: Dark black
Eye Color: Gray

Reason for attending: His parents are filthy rich and Dean wanted to have more options for classes. 

History: Dean was born in raised in the center of Chicago. From a young age, he's always loved anything to do with music, including theatre and musicals. His parents always encouraged him to achieve higher, which has helped him for most of his life. He got some of the highest scores in his classes, gaining a few tight friends (mostly female). When he found out about Manson Academy, Dean asked his parents if they would consider sending hin there for high school because of its courses. They immediately agreed despite the distance  between the schools.

Mother: Meredith Anderson
Father: James Anderson
Siblings: N/A
Pets: N/A
Other: Has a stuffed T-Rex that's practically his pet, minus the feeding and taking him out on walks. 

Comments: Completely unrelated to Indigo Anderson. I didn't even realize there was another Anderson from Chicago until after I filled this.
Back to top Go down

Dean Anderson
Page 1 of 1