Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Long Time No See

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie Rivers
French Professor
Annie Rivers

Hometown : London

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Annie walked into the teachers lounge, her cup of coffee in her hand. She had drunk it all, considering it was lunch, and she needed a refill. Not to mention it was almost her lunch break. She had picked up a pasta dish at the Italian restaurant yesterday, which was currently sitting in the refrigerator. Setting down her empty cup of coffee, she got that out and put it into the microwave. Annie got more coffee and took the bowl out of the microwave, sitting down at one of the tables and beginning to eat. There were a few other teachers, none of which she recognized. Annie already knew that some days certain teachers would have to eat in the Dining Hall with the rest of the students. But Rachel told her she wouldn't have to do that until she got the hang of things around here. Thank God. Annie looked up and saw someone walk through the door that she thought she'd never see again in her life.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:01 pm

It was Tuesday. Lucas hated Tuesdays. Not to mention everything that was going on with Reagan, or, had gone on. He was upset about it, obviously. She just left. So much for being friends. On the bright side, he got to have lunch with Juniper. They'd get to catch up more, and Rachel wanted him to meet the new French teacher. He wasn't really up to it, as it were. He walked towards the teachers lounge, tired from his lack of sleep.

He shouldered the door open, took one look inside, and decided that there was no possible way for this week to get any worse. Maybe he'd get luck and get hit by a train, because there, at the front table, was his Ex-Fiancee, Annie Rivers. He closed his eyes and walked to the fridge without looking at her, took out his lunch. She was near the microwave so he decided to eat it cold. He headed to the other side of the room and dropped it on the table, sitting down and watching the door, waiting for Juniper.
Back to top Go down
Annie Rivers
French Professor
Annie Rivers

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Annie tried not to look up from her pasta when Lucas walked in. He was probably really mad at her. And she couldn't blame him. He had the right to. Every once in a while she would glance over at him. Once she caught his eye and smiled faintly, mouthing the words hello, not expecting a response.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Lucas couldn't deal with this. He'd have to talk to Rachel or something. Maybe he could get relocated or something. But he knew he wouldn't. Manson was home. Manson had Juniper(Now, which made it even more home), Rachel, James, and everyone else. When he glanced up, Annie was looking at him. 'Fuck off' he mouthed in return to her hello. Then went back to stabbing at his weird meat dish.

Why was she here. Why did Rachel hire her? Of the 6 billion people on the planet, why her? Why did it have to be the girl he loved? And the girl he wasn't over. Where the fuck was Juniper when he needed her?
Back to top Go down
Annie Rivers
French Professor
Annie Rivers

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Annie looked away at his response. Grabbing her meal, she set the lid on and put on her sweater, grabbing her cup and starting towards the door. "Great to see you too." She hissed at Lucas as she walked out towards her office. She'd drop her food off and then go talk to Rachel. This wasn't working out.
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Juniper was running late- for the five trillionth time in her life.

She nearly tripped while literally running toward the teachers' lounge, just to have lunch with Lucas. They both hated it when she was late, so she ran and ran, almost twisted her ankle, and just kept running.

The door swung open just as she arrived at the teachers' lounge and hit her in the face. It took all that she had to keep from screaming out in pain. She looked at the blonde that was storming through the hall and said, "Thanks for the probably broken nose! I really appreciate it!"

She groaned and entered the lounge. "Lucas, help." Her nose was bleeding and she was trying to keep it from getting on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Lucas had put his head down, closing his eyes ad wallowing in self pity for a moment, when he hear Juniper. He stood up and watched as his ginger friend came over, her nose bleeding.

"Juniper" he said worriedly "What happened? Come here" He demanded, pulling her down next to him, "Tip your head up" He said, lightly pushing her chin up, before handing her a napkin "Pinch the bridge of your nose" he said, and then "No keep you're head tilted up" When she started to move, he pt his hand under her chin keeping it up. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 am

"I do'd doe. I was juzz walkeeg ad the door oped and hit be id the face. Sub blod was storbeeg oud ad she did't any adytheeg," she, er, said as she walked over to Lucas. She tilted her head back, and feeling the blood drain into her mouth, she tilted it forward again, trying to keep from swallowing said blood.

She failed of course.

Juniper rolled her eyes as she tilted her head backward again. She wiped at her nose but couldn't get the dried blood off. Lucas put a hand under her chin and Juniper felt shivers run down her spine.

No, this wasn't right.

"My nose is bleeding and it might be broken. What do you think?" she asked sarcastically in a thick voice.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:09 am

"Ah yes. That would be Annie. my Annie." Lucas scowled, "No stop" he said when she tilted her head forward slightly, "You don't want to swallow blood"

He stood up and walked behind her, so her head was tilted towards him. "Alright. It doesn't look broken, But..." he touched her nose lightly. He had broken his nose when he was 17, falling down some stairs, so he knew what a broken nose looked like. It didn't feel too swollen... maybe a little, he sat back down in front of her "I don't think it's broken"
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:51 pm

"Your Addie? Sorry to tell you dis, but your Addie's a bitch," Juniper said, blood still running down her nose. "Too late for that one." She gagged slightly and tried not to cough and spatter blood on Lucas. That would be a mess.

She scrunched her nose as her best friend touched it. "Ow! That hurt! It might not be broken but it sure is bruised or something. It hurts like a- a- I don't even know a proper word to describe it." She turned around and smacked him as she said, "Thanks for checking me out though."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

"Figures she'd be here. She majored in French and this place seems to hate me" Lucas scowled, wiping the blood off her face, "Your hair is so long now" he said, pushing it out of her face, so he could get the rest of the blood.

"Juju, you're not supposed to hit the people who help you" Lucas smirked, bumping her on his way to the fridge. He opened the top and pulled out an ice pack, walking back over to Juniper and tipped her head up again, putting the ice pack on her nose.

He didn't really realize how close he was standing to her. He didn't really get that Juniper was an actual girl until he was about 14 though. Until then she was just Juniper. There were girls, and there was Juniper. It was still like that really. There was Juniper, and there was everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am

"To be frank, this place seems to hate everyone." Juniper helped him wipe all of the blood off of her face and staunch the bleeding. "I could say the same for you. Remember when your mum gave you that buzz cut in high school? God, that was a mess." She shivered slightly as Lucas pushed away some of her hair.

"What can I say? I smack 'em as I thank 'em, Lulu," she said, literally sticking her tongue out. Her nose scrunched up again as he placed an ice pack on her nose. "Aw, fuck! That's terrible and nice at the same time!" she whined.

She took the ice pack off of her nose and looked up at him, glaring. "I hope you know that-" Her expression softened and she couldn't help but notice that Lucas looked older than he really was. It was like Annie or something else had aged him. He didn't look too old, but all the same.

Juniper couldn't stop herself.

She rose up on the very tips of her toes and pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

"It doesn't hate you" Lucas said, then ran a hand through his hair "No I like it how it is now" He winced "No no no. I hated that. Bald or almost bald is not my thing. Same as Marcus." he said, bringing up her brother.

"Don't call me Lulu. It's degrading." He said "Sh stop whining. Act your age" He said and winked. He never acted his age.

"You hope that I know what?" She was looking at him strangely. "Juniper, you're looking pale maybe you should-"

And then her lips were pressed against his. That was nice... What? No. this wasn't right. This was wrong. She wasn't thinking straight, blood loss or something. Or maybe just a throw back. He kissed her once, ages ago....

"Happy New Year Juniper!" Lucas shouted. He was 18. Barely. In three minutes it would be a new year. A new start. University, and leaving Juniper. "Have you found you're boyfriend to give you a New years kiss yet?" he asked with a grin

"We broke up last week idiot" She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Ah well, you'll have to settle for me then. I don't have anyone to kiss either." he said, giving her a slightly cocky wink.

Sure enough as the the countdown ended, Lucas gave his best friend a quick kiss. "There. Happy New Year."

That had been years ago. That was nothing. Fuck why was she kissing him!?!?
Back to top Go down
Juniper Crane

Juniper Crane

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

"It doesn't? That's news to me. Speaking of Marcus, I just so happened to see him the other day, completely wasted, on campus. Don't ask why, just don't. That man's gone mad, I swear," Juniper said with a sigh. And they called her the weird one in the family.

"And Juju isn't? That's the pot calling the kettle black, Mr Monteith." She jabbed him in the chest.

Why wasn't Lucas reacting? He wasn't kissing back, nor was he pushing her away or anything. And that confused her a lot.

She pushed herself off of him and stared blankly. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Annie Rivers
French Professor
Annie Rivers

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Annie groaned loudly when she reached her office. She had forgotten one of her diamond dangly earrings, it must've fallen out when she had run into that ginger girl. Sighing, she left her food in her office and grabbed a sweater, walking back down to the hall. Annie entered the teacher's lounge, glaring at Lucas and the redhead (who she could tell by their gazes that they should just fuck already), walking over to where she'd been sitting and got down on her hands and knees, looking for the earring.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

"Yeah I saw him a few days back. I was talking to a student so I didn't get to say anything, but I figured he was causing chaos. " Lucas said with a grin.

"LULU IS A GIRLS NAME" He said loudly, poking her back and grinning.

"I uh...." He said, and then the door opened. Annie was back. Fuck. He turned back to Juju "You just... caught me.. by... surprise?" He tried, and then shrugged. Annie was still there. He made a decision then, and not a good one. He leaned down and kissed Juju. Not anything terribly long or coupley. Just a quick kiss. "There." he said, pulling away, "was that better?" He didn't look at Annie. He looked straight and Juju, and smiled, moving a piece of hair from her face.

Truthfully, he did like Juniper. Maybe not love. But like. A lot. He hadn't realized it at first, he thought it was just because he missed her so much. But no, there was something. Just a little, but...... something. And it was Juju. He could never hurt her. Not ever. He'd hate himself.
Back to top Go down
Annie Rivers
French Professor
Annie Rivers

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Annie found her earring, it being underneath her chair. She stood up and saw Lucas and that bloody ginger snogging it like no tomorrow. Annie laughed and smirked at them as she walked out the door. "Get a room, you two." Annie sneered, walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Time No See  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See    Long Time No See  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Second Floor :: Teacher's Lounge-
Jump to: