Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Graham Clark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graham Clark
Drama Teacher
Graham Clark

Hometown : Spokane, Washington

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Graham Clark   Graham Clark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Graham Clark Tumblr_ljcermNv6U1qf69t3

Name: Graham Clark
Height: 5'8"
Personality (Please list only a few general traits): talented, driven, charismatic, romantic
Former Schooling:
University of Wisconsin: Madison
Majors: Theatre and Drama, Secondary Education

Hair Color: Reddish-brown
Eye Color: Blue

History:
Graham Clark was born on October 15, 1989 in Spokane, Washington. Growing up, Graham liked to be in community theatre, landing roles even when he was small child. He felt slightly overshadowed by Gary, his older brother, since Gary played football and baseball, and was a hero at both. After Gary graduated and went to college, Graham's parents finally realized how talented Graham was, and started supporting an acting career for him. Upon going to high school, he landed every lead role in the school musicals. In high school, he met Stella Williams, and they dated until senior year of college. Graham attended UW: Madison with Stella, and he broke up with their senior year because he thought they were headed in different directions in life, not knowing they would both end up at Manson.

Mother: Erica Clark
Father: Benjamin Clark
Siblings: Gary Clark (25)
Pets: None
Other: Ex-girlfriend: Stella Williams

Comments: Yes, Stella referred me, and I have full permission from her to be part of her life story. Smile
Back to top Go down

Graham Clark
Page 1 of 1