Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Just Going for a Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

Just Going for a Swim Empty
PostSubject: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 am

Jesslyn walked toward the lake, her towel tied around her waist as her bikini-clad body soaked in the sun. These were her favorite says. She enjoyed when she could got out for a swim in the lake with no one around. And, luckily, she couldn't see anyone, so she was fine. Dropping her things beside the lake, she took off the towel and unpinned her hair.

Diving into the lake, Jesslyn swam around for a bit until she heard some unfamiliar sounds. Slowly inching her head out of the water, Jesslyn arched an eyebrow gently. And, low and behold, there was a person watching her. "The fuck dude?" Jesslyn wondered.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 am

As he leaned into a tree, Nate picked at his guitar, focusing in on the notes he played. He was trying to write a song and Syndal wasn't much of a help. She was good at lyrics, sure, but she wasn't very focused.

Then again, neither was he. The only time he ever focused was when he was playing his music. Music was the only class he was good at- or he would be if there was one. Why this damn school didn't offer it, he had no idea.

He crossed his legs and looked up to see a gawking girl. "Why hello there," he said with a seductive smile.

The girl blushed and ran away. Nate caught sight of another girl taking off a towel.

DAMN.

Who the hell was she and why didn't he know her yet?

He packed up his guitar and threw it over his shoulder. He quirked an eyebrow as he walked over to the lake, just watching her. She seemed kind of defensive when she finally noticed him.

He smiled at her. "Bonjour mon chou. 'Ow are you today?" he asked, playing up his accent.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am

Jesslyn raised an eyebrow at his accent. What was he playing at? Stupid attractive French person. "Oh, I'm fucking dandy, thanks for asking." Jesslyn replied sarcastically, getting out of the lake to wrap the towel around her. "How are you, stalker? enjoying watching girls swim?" She wondered, feeling her cheeks warm up. Who the hell was this kid and what the hell was he doing here just looking at her like she was a piece of meat. Like, da fuck?
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 am

Nate chuckled as the girl raised an eyebrow and answered his question in a tone that oozed sarcasm. "I was just asking a question, ma chère."

He rolled his eyes. "I was not stalking. I am not a stalker. But I am enjoying zis. You're very beautiful, what can I say?" He smirked slightly as her cheeks reddened.

"What eez your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 am

It was almost impossible not to enjoy his French accent. French was the most romantic language after all. And his looks weren't doing him any favors in the unattractive department. Jesslyn almost wondered why she hadn't ran into him before. Cause, if she had, oh, it would've been over. "Well, excuse me for being a little shaken up." She shot back.

Hearing his compliment, Jesslyn blushed slightly. "Oh, thanks, but that doesn't make up for you scaring me. Next time, announce your presence so I don't think you're a stalker, yeah?"

"Jesslyn, call me Jess. And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:27 am

Nate wondered why he'd never met this girl before. He also wondered if she liked guys in bands. How old was she, anyway? "You are excused," he said with a slight laugh.

He felt a sense of pride and satisfaction as she blushed. "I shall do zat, if zere eez a next time." He hoped there was. "I am sorry for scaring you. I deedn't mean to do zat.

"You've got a lovely name, Jess. Zey call me Nathaniel, zo I prefer Nate." He thought for a moment. "Do you sink I could join you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Going for a Swim   Just Going for a Swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Going for a Swim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: The Lake-
Jump to: