Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

French Stud Boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Taylor laid on his bed, drinking Coke and listening to the rock music blasting as loud as the speakers could play it. He'd talked to Emerson this morning, there was some new kid joining their dorm. The futon had gotten pushed over a little, but there was still some room, despite all the clothes and soda cans. Apparently this dude was French.

And had a twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Nate was led to the dorms by some woman- she was hot. Like, damn. He played up his French accent repeatedly, but either she didn't notice or she could see right through him.

He opened the door to his dorm and saw some dude laying on a bed. "Hey, I'm Nate," he yelled over the music. "You like 30 Seconds to Mars too?" To be frank, it was pretty obvious, since he'd heard at least four of their songs from the hall. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Taylor threw is Coke off to the side when Emerson walked in with the French boy. "AAAY EMERSON!" He shouted at her. She shot him back a smirk before walking out of the room. "I am Taylor Donovan, and you be?" He asked, tossing the guy a Coke. "Yeah I like them. You?" He asked, taking another sip a Coke.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Nate laughed at the guy's loud greeting to this Emerson woman or whatever her name was. "Nate Locke." He expertly caught the Coke in midair. "Nice throw, man. Yeah, I like them. They're pretty cool, aren't they?" he said, opening the can. It gave a satisfying fizz.

He sipped his coke and took in his new- their room. Paper and Coke cans everywhere. He'd make room for his guitar and equipment at some point.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

"Cool. So you're French?" Taylor asked, finishing off the Coke. "Yeah, they are." He responded. Taylor turned down the music a bit, kicking aside some clothes and coke cans to get over to the futon. He crashed down, turning on the TV. "So, what brings you to Manson?" He asked, flipping onto a music concert channel.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 am

Nate nodded. "Yeah. My mom's French and my dad's British. Lived in Nice til I was ten and then we moved to the states. Me, my dad, my mom, and my twin, Anais, that is," he said, explaining himself.

He chugged down his Coke as fast as he could- it had been far too long since he'd had one of these.

Shrugging, he said, "Eh, parents have a lot of money. And anyway, I figure why the hell not. There are some fucking hot girls here." He sat on the ground, remembering one girl he'd seen. He could only remember the fact that she had black hair and a shitload of tattoos.

Hot.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Anais. So that was the girl's name. He'd have to remember to find her some day. Someday when those fucking teachers didn't give him such an assload of homework. Seeing that he'd finished the Coke, he tossed him another one. "Here, we live off them." Taylor said, finishing his own and taking a chug of a new one.

"Oh yeah. None of them are available, though. Except for Walker. I think. I dunno, her boyfriends last about a day." Taylor said, shrugging it off and drinking some more Coke. "Plus the foreign language teacher's pretty hot."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

He looked at Taylor strangely while the latter looked like he was thinking; it was right after Nate had said his twin's name. He caught the Coke with both hands and opened it up, letting the spray wash over his face with his mouth wide open. "Ah, refreshing."

He groaned. "Fuck. Walker?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Who's that?" He chuckled. "I can't wait to take her class then."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

"Blair Walker. Queen bitch. Cheerleader, blonde, hot, and almost any other word you can think of." Taylor said. "The teacher?" Taylor tried to think of her name. "God...she teaches French...um, I think it's Farrow. Yeah, Reagan Farrow. Real slut, awful teacher, nice ass." Taylor summed her up, finishing off his seventh Coke of the day.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 am

Nate "hmm"ed in approval. "I like her already," he said, waggling his eyebrows slightly. He laughed at Taylor's description of Reagan Farrow or whatever her name was. "Does she just teach French or does she give it too?" He grabbed another Coke and jumped onto the futon. "So what goes on around here...?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

"She'll last about a week." Taylor said with a shrug, then chuckling at Nate's question. "I'm sure if you asked her...in French of course." He said rolling his eyes.

"A lot," Taylor said with a shrug. "Hard to explain. Girl drama. Bullshit, a lot of it, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French Stud Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Stud Boy   French Stud Boy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Stud Boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Fifth Floor :: Boys Dormitories-
Jump to: