Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Algebra 1.1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey Koch
Algebra Professor
Audrey Koch

Hometown : St. Louis

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm

This class will be quite difficult, but the process will be quite simple. You will be assigned work and must complete it. See me with any questions.

Audrey walked in and set her purse down on her neat, organized desk. She opened her curtains, letting lots of bright sunlight into her room. She wrote the class assignment on the board and sat down in her desk, waiting for students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Blair walked into Algebra, her least favorite class. Sitting down in the back, she pulled out her textbook and her notebook and began working on the pages assigned. Pulling out her phone, she texted Melissa, who was in Egyptian Studies. A few more people walked in, but Blair was hunched over her phone. She heard Professor Koch start talking, and immediately put it away, going back to work.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

Hometown : Boston

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Matthew walked into Algebra, waving to Blair and to Professor Koch. Sitting down in one of the desks, he got out his textbook and notebook, beginning to work on the problems. This class was hard, boring, and he disliked it. He hated all types of math. Sighing, he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. He'd do the homework later, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Euan plodded in and took a seat away from the windows on the second row, not wanting the bright light to be in his eyes while he tried to work. Distractions were always one thing that put him off algebra. He looked towards the front and tried to focus just on the numbers and letters, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Norah walked in rather excited. She had taken Algebra in 8th grade, but made the quaint decision she would like to take it again, because she wasn't fond of her grades last year in algebra, all B's. She didn't mind one bit actually, she rather know exactly what she needs to know, than not be good in the whole subject.
She walked in slowly, and sat on the end of the second row. She never enjoyed being in the very front, nor in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Algebra 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algebra 1.1   Algebra 1.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Algebra 1.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Second Floor :: Algebra Classroom-
Jump to: