Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Pondering and hopefully not falling in.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

Hometown : New York

Pondering and hopefully not falling in. Empty
PostSubject: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Maxwell Williams, or Squirt, as he'd been called at his old school, was on the verge of jumping in the lake. It was his first day here, and he was terribly homesick, not that he'd admit it, and he kept getting lost. He had classes later in the day, or perhaps not. he really didn't know. He sighed, sitting on the cool grass. He adjusted his glasses. He turned quickly when he heard someone talking.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Blair walked out into the lake, her phone vibrating in her pocket. She didn't feel like answering it, so she left it there. She pulled her blonde hair out of it's tie, immediately causing it to blow into her face. Pushing it out of the way, she spotted a small boy sitting by the lake. He was short, there was no way he could be going to school here. But she saw a bag of books beside him, so figured he must just be quite short. Walking over there, she sat down next to the boy.

"Hey there." Blair said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

"Hello" Max said quietly to the girl walking by. She was quiet pretty. THe kind of popular girl pretty though. The kind of pretty that only talked to him if it needed homework done back home. His phone buzzed in his backpack, but he too, ignored it. It was probably his mom or Cece, his best friend calling to check up and make sure he was still alive. Which he didn't like at all, so he ignored it. "Sorry, but is there classes today? I'm new here"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:35 pm

"How are you?" She asked him, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and pulling her legs up to her chest. "I'm Blair Walker, it's nice to meet you." Blair said, holding out her hand to the short boy. Listening to his question, she smiled at him. "No, they start tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

"Maxwell Williams. But back home, in New York, all my friends just called me Squirt. Y'know, because I'm short" he smiled nervously. Maybe he'd come off as stupid and she wouldn't ask him to do her homework. He took her hand and shook it. "Alright. Thanks." He smiled slightly at the girl. "So is it always this nice here?" he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:55 pm

"Nice to meet you, Squirt." Blair said with a giggle. "That's a cute nickname." She nodded at him, tugging down on her shorts. "Sure!" Blair nodded again. "Yes, it's gorgeous al year round. I just love it here. Is it your first year here?" She asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Max nodded "I got here yesterday. I got a schoolarship" He said , standing and brushing off his dark pants. "All year?" he said, smiling "Does it... snow or anything?" He asked. He liked snow. He was still a kid after all. "What grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Blair nodded and smiled. "Congratulations!" Nodding again, she leaned down and rested on her elbow. "All year, it looks beautiful." Again, she nodded. "It snows in December through maybe late February." She said. "I'm a senior. How about you?" Blair asked him.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"Feburary?" he asked, "I've never stick around New York in the winter, I go to Texas with my dad, So I've only seen snow a few times" He said, slightly shy. He'd never realy talked to any girl this long, Save Cece who was TECHINCALLY his cousin. She didn't count. "I'm a junior. But I'm only 15. I'll be 16 in a few months.."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

"You're from New York?" Blair asked, sitting up straight. "No way! Where in? I'm from Manhattan!" Blair exclaimed. "I love the city, never been to Texas. How is it down there?" She nodded. "You're a junior? Okay. How are you only sixteen? Did you skip a grade?" Blair asked him, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 pm

"I live in Queens" he said "It's too hot in Texas, I actually stopped going last year, so... My dad would go each year and take me with him. We'd come home for Christmas." he smiled "I'm almost 16... in three months. I skipped 3rd grade. Not that big of a deal. My parents are both teachers so..." He shurgged and smiled at her again. Maybe she wasn't like the other girls who looked like her. Maybe she was just pretty.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh really? Maybe during summer we could meet up and hang out or something!" Blair exclaimed, smiling. "Ah, I see. Happy early birthday then." Blair smiled at him, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Have you made a lot of friends here so far?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

He smiled "Yeah. That'd be cool. I mean, you'll have graduated, but as long as you don't mind hanging out with a high schooler." HE grinned. "Thanks" he said, adjusting his glasses. "I haven't actually. I only got here awhile ago. I haven't even met my roomate. I don't even know who he is, actually..."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Blair giggled. "I'm sure I wouldn't mind. It'd be fun." She said with a smile. "I know there's not a lot of juniors. But I'm sure you'll like him. Or if you're lucky you'll get your own room. God, I've always wanted my own room. But I share one with my best friend, so it's not too bad." She stopped herself, laughing. "God, I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 pm

He bluched slightly. What even was blushing. well he knew what it was and why it happened, but still. WHY. He adjusted his glasses again, nervously. "I'm not sure. Maybe I do, but i wouldn't mind sharing. I've never shared a room with anyone my age, only my cousin Theo at a family reunuion, but he's a few years older than me." He stopped "Now I'mm rambling"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm

"Mmm." Blair said, nodding. "It's not too bad, unless you don't get along with your roommate. Then that's terrible. But no one usually has a problem." Blair said, shrugging. She nodded at his words. "That's alright, guess we have something else in common." Blair said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well I'm pretty easy to get along with. No weird hobbies or loud music." He shrugged, running a hand through his dark tangled hair. "Yeah, I guess. Rambling doesn't count as a weird hobby right?" he asked. "So what classes are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Blair laughed. "I guess I'm alright. I can be a bit of a bitch, but otherwise I'm normal, I guess." She said with a shrug. Blair laughed again. "I sure hope not, because then we'd both be quite strange." She laughed.

"I'm taking Algebra, Egyptian History, Humanties, French, Latin, and Biology." Blair recited. "Maybe a few more."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 pm

"I'm in Humanities!" He grinned "I'm supposed to be taking Latin and French as well. And I need to sign up for a few more" He grinned at the girl.

"Ah, my best friend is the worlds biggest bitch. I swear." He grinned, remembering Cece. "I think she thrives on negitive energy"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:48 pm

"Really? That's great! My best friend Melissa isn't in that class, maybe we could sit together!" Blair said with a smile. "You'll love French. Professor Farrow is hilarious. And Headmistress Emerson teaches Latin, she's really fun about it. You use these whiteboards, and she has ones that glow in the dark, and she plays a ton of game - I'm rambling, aren't I?" Blair said, laughing. "I'm sorry."

Blair chuckled. "Between me and my best friend, I'm the bitch. She's too innocent to be one, she's so sweet." Blair shook her head. "Yeah, sounds like me."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

He grinned again "Yeah that'd be great. I know Professor Monteith, he's pretty cool, from the two times I've met him before." he said, "We don't actually have to speak Latin right?" he asked, slightly nervously.

"Ah you're not too bad so far. When I met Cece, she shoved me down a flight of stairs, because she didn't like my shirt." He told the girl "And then, somehow, we became friends."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

"I haven't really met him yet, but he seems really cool." Blair said, smiling. "And no, you just write it. Some days you have to sing it. But you don't speak it. It's not a hard class," She reassured, "As long as you give an effort into it Rachel will be nice to you. It's the slackers she's hard on."

"Oh, thanks!" Blair said, giggling. "That's...lovely. What a great friend you have."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

"singing? Oh god I'm terrible at singing" He said, ruffling his hair. "Don't sit by me on the days we sing." he said with a grin "I don't want to put you through that" he laughed, slightly nervously.

"Well, as you can see, I'm not very big. She beat people up for me. and I helped her with school. Our parents are really close. We were kind of just thrown together."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Blair chuckled. "I'm not that great, don't worry. I'll sit by you anyways. Doesn't bother me." She said with a smile.

"Well, I suppose that's nice." Blair said, smiling faintly. "I had this one friend named Diana when I was little, she was my dad's best friend's daughter. And we hated each other so much, but we always had to be together. Funny the things parents can do." Blair said, meaning her father.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Williams
Student
Maxwell Williams

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Max grinned "You've GOT to be better than me." He said with a laugh "I shatter glass"

"Things do happen, parents throw they're kids together without asking the kids what they think. It only sucks a little mostly" He said, once again, adjusting his glasses. "So I've never worn a uniform before. Is it as dreadful as everyone makes it out to be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering and hopefully not falling in.   Pondering and hopefully not falling in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering and hopefully not falling in.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: The Lake-
Jump to: