Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Casually Eating Cheesecake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn

Casually Eating Cheesecake Empty
PostSubject: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Sophia sat on top of her desk, her legs criss-crossed and a large plate of cheesecake in her lap. Why was she currently eating cheesecake when she should be grading papers and/or tormenting her little sister? Because Sophia had just been broken up with. Her stupid boyfriend of three years had broken up with her for another woman. And, who was the woman?

Oh, just her cousin. No big deal.

Letting out a string of curses, Sophia took a huge bite of cheesecake just as the door opened.

Fan-Fucking-Tastic.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

Hometown : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Seth was just casually walking down the hall when, all of a sudden, he heard a slew of curses come from Sophia's office. He quirked an eyebrow and twisted the door knob, not caring that he might be invading her privacy.

When Sophia cussed like that, it was always for a reason.

"Hey, Soph?" he asked his friend as he walked into the office. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Sophia stared at Seth, her cheeks puffed up because of the unnatural amount of cheesecake in her mouth. Waving at him, Sophia swallowed the food in her mouth. "Hi Seth," Sophia said, her voice dead sounding. "Oh, I'm great." She replied, failing to keep the sarcasm out of her tone.

Setting the plate of cheesecake on the desk, Sophia hoped off, brushing the crumbs off her jeans. "How are you?" She wondered, tucking her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Seth snorted at the sight before him. Soph had both cheeks full of what he thought to be cheesecake, since he saw a giant piece on a plate atop her desk. He raised his eyebrows out her. "That doesn't sound good." He rolled his eyes at her sarcasm. "Okay, what the hell happened?"

He blinked as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm good, you're obviously not."

God, why did he find women playing with their hair so attractive?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Blinking at him, Sophia sighed. "Don't worry about it Seth," Sophia replied. She didn't want to bore him with her useless drama. "Just got some horrible news today." Sophia knew that no matter how hard she tried to avoid telling him something, he would get her to spill it. So, her denying it like this was pointless. She would tell him sooner or later.

Smiling softly, Sophia groaned internally. "Josh broke up with me for my cousin." She told him, shifting her weight uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Seth shook his head. "No, I don't think so. I will worry if I want, thanks. You're my friend. I care." He gasped dramatically at Soph. "What is it? Is someone dead? Did Sandal get another tattoo?" he joked.

He became solemn as she told him the real reason. "That good for nothing son of a bitch. I told you. I told you about him! Oh god, I'm sorry," he said, pacing the room and running a hand through his hair. "Why the fuck did he do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Sophia cracked an actual smile, "Wow, you've got some gall Seth. Talking back to your boss?" Damn him and making her feel better. Not even cheesecake could do that. Which was why he was her best friend, besides Rach of course. "No, no one's dead. And, if Sandal got another tattoo I would kill her." She replied, pointing at him.

Watching as he started pacing, Sophia crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes, yes, I know. But, when one is so in love with a man, they forget the asshole that he really is. I mean, Seth, he was the only one who actually noticed me." Sophia reminded him, feeling her heart sink even more. "I really loved him and he just did that. I-I don't know why. I thought I was doing everything right."
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 am

"But of course. I always talk back to you, you know that," Seth teased. "Well that's good. Heh, I'd help you kill her," he promised Soph.

OH GODDAMMIT WHY DID SHE CROSS HER ARMS? Did she have any clue what that did to her.... Oh goddammit! It hurt a bit to hear her say she loved the guy. He lost it at her next sentence. "I noticed you. I've always noticed you," he said quietly, a self-condescending smile on his face. "You probably were doing things right. I was doing everything wrong and just sitting on the sidelines and letting- no, not letting- watching you date that bastard." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 am

Sophia stared at Seth, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "What do you mean you've noticed me Seth?" Sophia wondered, feeling her hands shake. She couldn't even fathom Seth-- no, it just wasn't plausible. And, after his next statement, all she could do was started. "It's not your fault I chose to date an idiot." Sophia replied, deciding that it was best to say that instead of thinking that he could-- yeah, no, best not make an idiot of herself thinking that.

Besides, that would be stupid. Right?

Right.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 am

Seth sighed deeply. "What I mean is I noticed you since we started working together. I mean that I've lo- liked you since we met. Have I explained myself enough to you, Sophia?"

He rolled his eyes at Sophia. "I know it's not. But I should have told you what I knew about him. He was just- I can't even tell you. He was- is a total ass. I don't know what stopped me- oh wait I know." He sighed again. "I care about you more than myself, okay? Your feelings are more important than mine. So whatever. I wanted you to be happy I guess. And look where it's gotten you."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 am

Sophia swallowed the lump in her throat. That stupid, stupid man. Why didn't he tell her this earlier? So, she could've jumped his bones already? God, men these days. "Yes, you have." She replied, running a hand through her hair. She didn't know what to do, or what was the right thing. So, she just stood there.

Feeling a knot of guilt in her stomach, Sophia downcast her eyes. How could she not notice how he felt about her? Was she really that in love with Josh that she had completely ignored the perfectly wonderful man that liked her? God, what was wrong with her? "I'm sorry," She said, not able to look him in the eyes. She had no clue what to do. "You should stop wasting your time one me." She muttered, knowing that a girl as stupid as her shouldn't get someone like Seth.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 am

"Good, because I don't know how much more of this I can take," Seth sighed. He stared at her as she just stood still. Didn't she get it? He fucking loved her. And she didn't understand.

"Soph, speak. You're being far too quiet." Was she upset with him? Was she upset with everything in general? This was just so wrong. He sighed again. "No you're not. Just eat your cheesecake or something," he said, somewhat bitter.

He rolled his eyes at Sophia. "No. I refuse to stop," he said before stepping forward and kising her on the cheek. "Just promise me you won't do something, or someone, that stupid again. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 am

Sophia blinked slowly, feeling horrible and relieved at the same time. She was so conflicted. Sophia was still heartbroken over Josh's betrayal and knew that she couldn't move on for awhile, yet the flutter in her chest was obviously caused by Seth and his damn face-- a face which has always proven to be unnaturally adorable. She didn't know what to do, even though she felt like tackling him.

"What do you want me to say?" Sophia wondered, rubbing her forehead. "Because, honestly, I don't know what to do. Because, I feel like whatever I do will backfire! If I lie and say I don't have any feelings for you, that would just be stupid. If I tackle you and possible kiss you until neither of us can breathe, there's a chance that you will think that you're just a rebound. So, honestly, I don't know what to do!" She shot back, her chest heaving. "No, I will not fucking eat my cheesecake and stop acting like someone pissed in your cheerios you big baby."

Standing still when he kissed her on the cheek, Sophia glanced over at him. "I can't promise that."

Because, she did do something very stupid.

She kissed him.

Casually Eating Cheesecake Tumblr_lxke0uzqCt1qeeu0bo1_500

Last edited by Sophia Deveraux on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 am

Seth sputtered. "I don't know! Just say something!" he cried. "I don't want this to be awkward! Well, maybe it won't! If you lie and say you don't have feelings for me I'd be alright! I'd survive, even if it might hurt! I'd never think I'm a rebound for you! You'd never do that to me! I know you wouldn't! I know you!"

He rolled his eyes. "You know I don't like cheerios, bitch," he teased.

"Just please-!" He was interrupted by Sophia's lips on his own. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deveraux
Headmistress
Sophia Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 am

So, it was safe to say that kisses Seth was absolutely fantastic. Who would've thought that her best friend would be the guy that ended up sharing the best kiss she's ever experienced. It wasn't that she was necessarily surprised, because the quiet guys always turned out the best. But, she wasn't prepared to feel this much. And it surely didn't help her figure out her feelings. In fact, it made it worse.

Pulling away slowly, Sophia looked at Seth with her hand over her mouth. "I so did not mean to do that."
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
English Professor
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 am

Seth couldn't stop the smirk that emerged on his face as Sophia pulled away. "Of course you didn't. And I didn't mean to do this."

He ran around her desk and stole her cheesecake. After taking an enormous bite and swallowing thickly, he said, "Y'know, this'd be better if it had strawberries and a mountain of whipped cream. And some gummy worms. But maybe that's just me." He took another bite and said, "Where'd you get this? I need to get some for myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casually Eating Cheesecake   Casually Eating Cheesecake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casually Eating Cheesecake
Page 1 of 1