Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Lounging about, don't hate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

Hometown : Kent, Washington

Lounging about, don't hate.  Empty
PostSubject: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 am

Elizabeth sat on the stands, her hands clasped together as they rested on her crossed legs. Her eyes were unfocused as she thought of everything and nothing. She was singing in her head and tapping her foot to the beat that only she could hear. She was often drifting off like this; her mom would call her a dreamer. Elizabeth was exactly like her older sister, which made Elizabeth proud. But, the one thing that was different was that Elizabeth was stupid.

Plain stupid.

Not book stupid or blonde stupid, but naive. She was impulsive, naive, and a little too rebellious. Her mother always knew that Elizabeth would be the trouble child, but her mother had no idea how much trouble Elizabeth actually was.

Hearing someone approach her, Elizabeth drew herself out of her thoughts, and turned to face the person.
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

Hometown : Albuquerque, NM

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 am

Zach fucking hated the football field. What was the point in football anyway? The only good side to it was the cheerleaders. Oh, the cheerleaders. Especially Blair Walker.

But wait.

Another blonde was more important to him than some bitch in a slutty uniform.

He kicked trash around, hands in his pockets, and climbed the steps until he saw said blonde.

Zach sat down next to her with a grin. "'Ey Lizzie." His grin faded as he noticed her solemn expression. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Elizabeth was almost surprised when she saw that the person was Zach. Well, almost. In fact, Elizabeth had a gut feeling that Zach would find her before someone else did, because life is just a bitch like that. No big deal.

Attempting to smile, Lizzie felt the grin fall. "Yes, I'm fine." She replied softly, rubbing her legs. "How about you Zach?" Liz wondered, her eyebrows scrunched together.
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:35 am

Zach raised his eyebrows at Lizzie. She was never like this. She almost always had a smile; a smirk, grin, something. Why was today so different?

He closed his eyes and opened them again when she asked how he was. "I'm alright. And I know you're lying, Liz. I can tell when you are. What's going on?" he asked, fearing the worst. "Come on, you can tell me, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:40 am

Elizabeth gave Zach an exhausted look. He really didn't give up, did he? Honestly, after they had sex he was so quick to leave. Now he wouldn't shut up. Best friend or not, Liz wanted to punch him. "Yeah, I'm lying. That happens sometimes." Elizabeth replied, her mismatch eyes wandering back onto the field. "Zach, you don't need to worry about it."

Standing up, Lizzy flashed him a sugary grin that didn't meet her eyes. "I heard Samantha Wilde has a crush on you. Your dream girl Zach, go for it." She said in her usual tone of voice, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 am

Was she glaring at him or something? He'd never seen her like that, ever. It was like Liz had grown twenty years older in the span of twenty seconds. Zach didn't like when she was upset, and she was definitely upset now. "I know that happens. Too bad, worried about it already."

He stood up right after she did. "Don't give me that shit, Lizzie. Just tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 am

Elizabeth let out a mirthless chuckle. "You just don't give up, do you Zach?" Liz glared at him for real now. "When are you going to learn that I'm not just going to bend at your every will? Yeah, I'm your best friend. Yeah, I agreed to be your stupid little fuck buddy. But, that doesn't mean I am going to let you control me!" Lizzy yelled, her eyebrows pulled together. Closing her eyes, Lizzy let out a sigh. "Sorry, just a little strung out right now.

"What shit Zach?" Elizabeth wondered. "I know you've been panting after her for awhile. Why not get your dream girl once and for all?"
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 am

Zach glared right back at Lizzie. "You should know by now that I don't. Who the fuck said I was going to try to make you? You mean more to me than just a fuck buddy! Goddammit Liz! I'm not trying to control you! I'm just trying to help you but you won't have that!" His glare lessened a bit. "Yeah. I figured."

He rolled his eyes. "She's not my dream girl, shithead."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am

Elizabeth stared at Zach, her jaw tightened. She wanted to punch him for real now. God, she wanted to blame him for this so bad. She wanted to yell at him as if he caused all this. But, she knew that she would be taking it out on the wrong person. It wasn't his fault, not really. But, like always, she wanted to find a person to blame. "Just, leave it Zach." She said, but the secret was resting on the tip of her tongue.

Letting out a scoff, Liz rolled her eyes also. "Oh yeah? Then who is, fucktard?"
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 am

Zach's fists clenched slightly. He was just so angry at Liz for not wanting to tell him anything anymore. He'd told her everything, even about his dad. Didn't she trust him? Didn't he matter anymore? "I don't want to leave it. I want to know. We tell each other everything and I don't want that to change."

He rolled his eyes again before crashing his lips against hers and holding her tight. "Does that answer your question?" he asked after pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 am

Elizabeth downcast her eyes at her feet. She knew she should tell him. He had more than a right to know. The only people who knew were Savanna (Shawn by default) and her parents. No one else knew. Her mother wanted her to tell Zach, but Lizzy was scared. Scared he would hate her. He had told her everything. Why couldn't she tell him this. "I-I know." She murmured, rubbing her jaw like she does when she's nervous.

She wasn't expecting Zach to kiss her in the least. That was the last thing ever expected him to do. And, if her was kissing her that meant... oh... oh! Lizzy leaned into him just as he pulled away.

"I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 am

"But you're not telling me. Just- I don't know anything anymore. You've been really secretive for the past month and I'm not sure how to react to that," Zach said, completely honest. He scrunched his eyebrows slightly as she rubbed her jaw. She only ever did that when she was nervous about something.

To be honest, he didn't know why she was nervous right now.

His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "Wait, what? A-are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 am

Elizabeth clamped her palm over her mouth the minute she let the two words slip from her lips. Well, at least she had said it. At least he now knows. But, as she stood in front of him, all she could do was stare with her eyes wide in fright. She knew he was going to reject her. Didn't every teenage guy do that?

She just hoped he wouldn't say the traditional words.

It's not mine, is it?

Because, knowing her, she would lie and say it wasn't. She would say that it was someone else's. Make him think that she was a slut. Because, it was easier than having him reject her even after he knew it was his. He was going to reject her anyway, right?

"Positive."
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 am

Zach shook himself and tried to calm himself as best he could. She was pregnant. It was most definitely his fault because of that one time. That one stupid time when they, or rather he, didn't bother using protection because they thought it'd be okay. He didn't know if Liz had slept with anyone else, but he doubted it, really. Not that she couldn't get some. She could without even trying and he knew that.

But she was better than someone that just slept around.

"I- I don't know what to say. Is it mine?" he asked, just to be safe. "I mean, I don't think you're a slut or anything but I... I'll just shut up now." He sat back down and hunched his shoulders. This was not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:29 am

Elizabeth watched as he tried to process it. She couldn't decipher his emotions, but he looked like he was in turmoil. Which is understandable since he is finding out that his best friend is pregnant and it's his. Lizzy was still having a heartache waiting for him to say something, anything.

Then he said it.

And Lizzy collapsed onto the bleachers in tears. She couldn't help it. He was just a regular teenage boy which meant that he was going to leave her to deal with this on her own. Sobering up as quickly as she could, Elizabeth stood up and started walking away from him. "No Zach, it's not yours." She lied poorly, tears still streaming down her face. "J-just go and ask out Samantha. I'll be fine, really. I'll just talk to the guy who got me pregnant." She sobbed out, knowing he would know that she was lying. But, she couldn't do anything but lie.
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 am

Zach looked up at Liz as she sank down to the bleacher alongside him. "You're lying," he said, his voice shaky. "It really is mine, isn't it? It's my fault. It's all my fault." He buried his face in his hands and tried not to think of everything that would make it worse. He couldn't tell his family. They'd kick him out for sure. And Kat would be the one taking all the- No. He couldn't think about that. He'd be eighteen soon. He could move out on his own and take Kat with him.

His mom would want her to be safe, even if she did help with the- the. Oh god he couldn't even think.

"I'm not asking Samantha out. I'm not just gonna leave and watch you on the sidelines. You're talking to him right now, you idiot. I know it's my fault." He couldn't stop the dry sob. His shoulders just shook and he couldn't stop himself.

He was being a baby, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 am

Elizabeth ignored him as he pointed out her obvious lie. She couldn't even look at him right now for fear of guilt. She knew he couldn't help her even a little. He had more than enough problems with his own family. Now his idiot best friend had gotten knocked up by him. Elizabeth knew that he didn't deserve this and felt like it was her fault.

"Zach," Elizabeth pleaded with one word. "You have enough going on. I'm not going to throw this into the mix also. I can handle it. You know I can. You don't have to struggle with me. I want you to be happy. Not tied down at seventeen with a pregnant fifteen year old."
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 am

Zach groaned. "No, you can't handle it. You think you can do these things, but you can't Lizzie! You're only fifteen. I'm going to help you out no matter what. That is, if your parents don't kill me first. And anyway, I'm almost eighteen. I can get a job or do something. It's not a struggle with you! I love you, don't you get that?!" he nearly yelled, standing back up.

FUCK.

Lizzie was probably going to think he was a psycho or something.

So he decided to just hop down the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 am

Elizabeth just stared at him after he said that. She couldn't believe that he wanted to help. That he was willing to help her out on top of dealing with his family. Then, he had to go and say he loved her. She could feel her heart racing a million miles per hour and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't gather her sense together quick enough, because suddenly Zach was hopping down the bleachers away from him.

"ZACHARY PARKER!" Elizabeth yelled, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. When he said he loved her, that surely lifted her spirits. "Get your sexy ass up here, because I am not chasing my pregnant ass after you."
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 am

"Just say something! Anything, come on." Zach really, really hated it when she just stared blankly. It made him nervous for some reason.

"WHAT?" he yelled back before hopping down another one. "Hey you're not that pregnant! You're gonna have to chase me, bitch!" he said with a laugh, just running off. Pausing for a moment, he smirked. "I knew you thought my ass was sexy! I knew it!" And then he started running again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:13 am

Elizabeth let out a sound of indignation. "You're such a brat!" She yelled, jumping down the bleachers to follow him. He really shouldn't have fallen in love with a girl that was 5'10 teetering on 5'11 with half her body being legs that was a track runner. His fault really. Because, she got up with him in a few moments and tackled him into the ground.

"I chased you, bitch. And I won." Lizzy said with a smirk. "And yes, your ass is incredibly sexy. Though your face needs some work." She teased, running her finger down the length of his jaw. "And, if it means anything, I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 am

Zach laughed at her complaint. "You love it!" He ran as fast as he could, but he was no match for Lizzie. Even with all the zig-zags he made, he was making no progress. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

"OW SHITFUCK!" he cried as she tackled him. "Good for you, now please get off of me. Haha, you're so funny, Elizabeth. So funny I forgot to laugh."

Wait a minute.

She loved him?

What?

He smiled. "It does."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 am

Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she chased after him, "That's debatable."

Letting out a giggle, Lizzy bit her lip. "Such language Zachary." Elizabeth said with a shake of her head. "But, you're quiet comfortable." She glanced down at the position she was in; her straddling him of course. "I could've sworn we have been in a position like this before. Just... less clothes." She pondered with a smirk. "I know. I'm hysterical. Laugh bitch."

Leaning down, Elizabeth pressed her lips against his. "Good. I hope you know that."

Back to top Go down
Zach Parker
Student
Zach Parker

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:40 am

"'Course it is! You can't deny that you love this fine piece of ass that also happens to be a brat!" Zach laughed.

"You're the one who tackled me. What do you expect me to do? Just say 'Oh, that was so much fun! Do it again, Elizabeth! I love being tackled to the ground!'?" he asked, deadpanning. "Many times before, actually." He smirked at Lizzie. Good times. Good times.

He stroked her jaw lightly as he kissed back.

No wonder they had so much fun together.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Fenton
Student
Elizabeth Fenton

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 am

Elizabeth snorted, "You could've been a bit more grateful that an attractive female is straddling you. I mean, you should be kissing the ground I walk on." She said, smirking at him. "Oh yes. Fun times those were. I think one of those times resulted in the bun in the oven. Huh. This position is wonderful in that way I assume."

Standing up, Lizzy pulled him with her. "C'mon, I'm hungry. Feed me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging about, don't hate.    Lounging about, don't hate.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging about, don't hate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: Football Stadium-
Jump to: