Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] Empty
PostSubject: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

My long hair moved on my walking pace, as I walked towards the soccer field. With my guitar strung to my back I sat down on the grass. As I realized that laying on the grass wasn't very comfortable I put it down next to me. It was quiet, only the soft sound of the wind was hearable. The sun was shining on me and it felt relaxing, for a moment I forgot everything. Well, untill I heard someone walking up.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

Hometown : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Matthew walked around the soccer field, kicking the ball between his feet. His phone began to vibrate, and he took it out. Realizing it was his mom, he hit ignore and put it back in his pocket. Glancing around, he noticed a girl sitting alone on the grass. She was pretty. He kicked his soccer ball onto the field, he'd get it later. Matthew sat down next to her. "Hey." He said, for lack of a better greeting.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

I looked at the boy who sat down next to me. "Hi." He was probably my age, his eyes and hair had the same brown colour, and looked like one of the I'm-cool-but-I-won't-show-it type of guy. Not that it was bad, because he was attractive. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Jeniffer, but just call me Jen." I said, reaching my hand towards him. I had to meet people from school and make friends, so why not start immediatly then? I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to let it look better, but I was pretty sure that I just messed it up even more.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Matthew smiled at her and shook her hand. "Matthew Westin. It's nice to meet you, Jen." He grinned. "So where're you from?" He asked, groaning as his phone rang again. This time after ignoring it, he shut it off all the way. Turning to the girl, he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I smiled at Matthew as I said: "Nice to meet you too." As he asked where I was from I was doubting whether to tell him that I had been travelling all my life, not really having a home or to tell that I was from Spain... I chose the first option. "I've been travelling all my life, but I spent my childhood in Spain with a nun who raised me. I never really had a real 'home'. In fact, before I entered the academy I lived in Bali." I didn't want to brag, and hoped that I wasn't really sounding like I wanted to. "What about you?" As he apologized I shook my head, just to let him know that he didn't had to be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Matthew nodded and widened his eyes at her. "That's cool! I've never been to Bali, is it nice there?" He asked her, tossing the soccer ball around in his hands. "I'm from Boston," He said with a shrug. "Not crazy exotic." Matthew glanced around. "So, what brings you to Manson?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 pm

I smile as I see your reaction. It was really cool that you were so enthusiastic. "Heh, it is! Yes, it's really nice. It's warm, the people are nice, they have good food, and the view is beautiful. I want to back, once. After graduating. You can come with me, if you want to." Boston... I've never been to Boston. I only saw Boston in some movies. "For me it is. I've never been there before. What is it like? Is it really that busy as you see in movies?" As you ask my what brings me to the Manson, I shrug. "I needed a school to go to. Nothing special." Then I look at you and smile. "But now that I've met certain people I wouldn't want to leave." I realize that it sounds like I'm really flirting with you, but I don't care. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

"Good food?" Matthew asked. "Good enough for me, I'll be on the next plane." Matthew said with a smile. He shrugged. "Eh, not really. During the summer, though, the city can get really busy. It's a great city though, I love it." Matthew said. He chuckled slightly when she flirted with him. "Well, I hope you enjoy your time here."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 pm

"Alright" Jennifer said, laughing. "Then I'll see you there." As you told about Boston I listened carefully. I was curious, because it was an unknown place to me. "I want to visit it Boston once. And then I'll visit you too." I saw you looking at me with your eyebrows raised. "What? I need a tour guide!" I smiled. He noticed my attempt to flirt. What the hell was wrong with me? Why did I do that? "I will enjoy it, everyday, as soon as my classes are finished." Then I looked back at you. "Now tell me something about yourself, Matthew. I want to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 am

Matthew chuckled at the girl. She was quite amusing and fun to be around. Not like most of the oter girls at this school. "Alright, I'll help you out." Matthew said with a smile. When she asked about him he thought. Matthew wasn't the most interesting person in the world, to be honest. "I like football. American and European," He clarified.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 am

Jennifer smiled as you said you'd help her out, once she came to visit Boston. "Deal." I said. "Then I promise you to show you the best places in Bali." It was nice to talk to somebody who didn't talk to me because he wanted to ask me a favour. Just having a conversation. "Football, right. Are you good at it?" I asked you with raised eyebrows. Then I took your soccer ball and stood up. Smiling, I said: "We'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Matt chuckled. "Sounds like fun." He raised his eyebrows at her when she picked up his soccer ball. "Alright," He said, standing up. "I'm warning you, I'm the school's top defender and co-captain." Matt warned her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Jennifer smiled. "Bring it on." I said with a provocative look on my face. "Co-captain and top defender, hmm? So if you lose, I'm better then the top defender..." Then I stood in front of you, and I looked you in the eyes. "Let's make a deal. If I win, you need to tell me what the most akward situation in your life was." Jen was quiet good at making deals, but this was the first thought which popped up in her head.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Matt nodded at her. "You ever played before?" Matthew asked her, taking the ball back and forth and dribbling it in between his feet before kicking it up to his hands. "Deal accepted." Matthew said, dropping the ball waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Jennifer nodded. "Of course. Why, do I look like someone who doesn't know how to play soccer?" I chuckled. I looked at your feet, kicking the ball. The way he moved told me that he was good, and it wasn't easy to lose from him. "Wait. But what if I lose?" I looked back at you, now with raised my eyebrows, curious about what you'd say.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Matthew chuckled. "Just asking, that's all." He said, kicking the ball back and forth some more. He thought about her question, and finally came up with a response. "If you lose, you have to come to homecoming with me." He said, kicking the ball up to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Jennifer smiled, and held out her hand to shake yours. "Alright. Deal." Homecoming, right...? I didn't even tried to understand how he came up with that idea. I walked closer to you, looking in a seductive way. "You know, Matthew..." I ran my finger over your shoulder, and whispered: "You should focus on the game, not your opponent." Then I took your ball, threw it on the ground and started to play.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Matthew shook her hand back and chuckled when she touched his shoulder. "I think I'll do pretty well." She took his ball and started to play. He caught up to her, pulling the soccer ball away and starting down towards the other end of the field. "C'mon!" He said, turning around, getting closer to the goal.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Jennifer was slightly thunderstruck as Matthew caught up with her, pulled the ball away, and ran down the other end of the field. "Oh, I will..." Just before he could kick the ball into the goal, I suddenly stood in front of it. Now it was upto your soccer-skills, and my goalie-skills. Would you be able to kick it into the goal, or would I win?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Matthew smirked as she ran and stood in front of the goal. He took the ball out of the goalie's box so she couldn't grab it. Jen was more in the left corner, he realized. Matt faked it towards the left corner then kicked it into the right corner, making it in and scoring a goal.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Matthew smirked. Why did he smirk? Were I that bad at soccer? As he faked kicking the ball into the left corner, I went that way. Too late I realized he was just faking, kicking it into the right corner, scoring a goal. "No! You just won!" I said, half smiling, half being serious. "You can't win!" I stuck my tongue out, but then started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Matthew laughed at her disappointment. "Upset that you have to go to homecoming with me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. She stuck her tongue out and that only made him laugh more.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Jennifer nodded in a very exaggerated way. "Yeah! Now I have to wear a dress, and be a nice, innocent girl for you." I smiled as Matthew laughed. It was kinda cute. Hm... Homecoming couldn't be that bad, right? When I was little I saw people going to homecoming in movies, and it was all a bit like a fairytale. Now I was playing a role in my own fairytale, apparently...
Back to top Go down
Matthew Westin
Student
Matthew Westin

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

"A pretty blue dress," Matthew said, smirking. "No one said you had to be innocent..." Matthew smirked, thinking of his ex-girlfriend's words. She definitely had never been innocent during homecoming. This would surely be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]   Hello [Matthew & Jennifer] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello [Matthew & Jennifer]
Page 1 of 1