Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

View from here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

Hometown : Dublin

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Teagan sat by the lake, her shoes next to her, her toes barely submerged in the water, her hair stuck up in every direction, thanks to the wind. She was reading a book on history. The wind was strong today, and added a chill to the air, making her pull he too big jacket tighter around her.

She could hear the other students around her, talking and enjoying themselves, but she mostly ignored them, only keeping her ears open for her favorite two voices. Rodger and Serena. Her two best friends.

Her book was just getting to the good part when she heard footsteps behind her...
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

Hometown : North Carolina

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Serena walked around the lake, her jeans not enough to keep the wind from whipping at her and making her absolutely freezing. She tightened her leather jacket, walking around, looking for someone to sit bye. Humming a song, she spotted Teagan sitting by the lake. Sitting down next to her, Serena bumped her shoulder. "Whatcha reading?" She asked Teagan.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 pm

"What do you think I'm reading" She asked, bumping her friend back. "I'm reading a 'nerd book' as per usual" She said grinning "You seen Rodger around? I still have his jacket... I was going to give it back but now it's cold" She said, biting her lip. Serena was aware of her feelings when it came to Rodger, seeing as she told the girl almost everything. What were best friends for after all?
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

"Nerd." Serena teased, although Teagan knew she was just joking. They were best friends after all, she wouldn't say something mean to Teagan. She shook her head at the girl's other question. "I saw him at breakfast this morning but I haven't seen him since then." Serena smirked slightly, wondering what Teagan was thinking. "Are you two going to homecoming together?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 pm

"Shut up. Un-Nerd. Speaking of which, do you still want me to help you with the math Homework from last night?" she asked, and then rolled her eyes "God I have No idea. I brought it up and asked him if we were going all together, or me and him and he pulled his typical 'Uh. I don't know' and he knows how I feel about him because I told him last month! Remember? I was all upset and stuff for like two weeks and I didn't talk to him and Uhg!" She said, her accent becoming more prevalent as she got more agitated. "I hate boys sometime Rena"
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Serena laughed. "And yeah, that Calculus is hard. Thank god for a smart friend." She said, hugging Teagan's arm. Serena nodded and made a pouty face. "Ugh. I'm sorry Tea. I love him, but he's a jerk." She sighed. "I know, I hate them too." Serena smiled. "We can all just go together as friends. You don't have to have a date. It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 pm

She sighed and rested her head on her friends shoulder "Reennaaa. I hate boys sometimes. I want to go with him. But I don't because he's an asshole" She complained "You're right. And wrong. I'm just going with you. He can find his own date. HA" She said with a small grin, knowing she'd probably go back on her words as soon as he talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Serena shook her head. "We have to all go together. We're best friends. I don't want to miss hanging out with him just because you're mad at him." She looked at Teagan, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

"Nooo Not fair you were my friend first" She said, pouting at her friend "Go with me. People can think we're lesbian lovers again" She said, remembering Freshman year, before they were really friends with Rodger. They were always together and people thought they were lesbians. "Also. You look like crap" She said, pulling a chocolate bar out of her bag "Eat this. Now" she said, handing her the candy
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Serena smiled and chuckled. "Oh yes, that's great." She said, remembering when everyone had thought the two of them were gay. It had been very amusing. Serena wanted to gag when she saw the chocolate bar Teagan held out at her. Pushing it away, she shook her head. "I just ate. I'll puke if I eat anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

"Really?" She asked, frowning "What did you eat? And where?" She knew her friend had issues when it came to food. She wasn't sure how bad they were but they sure weren't good. She never seemed to eat, always claiming that she 'just ate' Uhg. Now would be a good time for Rodger to show up and back her up....
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"I just had lunch in the dining hall." Serena said, telling the god-honest truth. Sighing, she looked around the lake. There weren't a lot of people there. Sliding off her boots, she rolled up the cuffs of her jeans to mid calf and stood in the water. It was cold, but it was still relaxing in a way. Turning back to Teagan, she smiled. "So, what's new?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan Mitchell
Student
Teagan Mitchell

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Teagan rolled her eyes and stuck the candy bar back in her bag. "Not much. I wsa reading before you showed up and started being distracting" She said flicking water at her friend. "It's getting so much colder. Makes me miss summer. Speaking of which, are you busy this summer? Mum said I could have a friend go on vacation with me this summer. We're going to Dublin again. Mary's bringing someone, and the twins are bringing eachother"
Back to top Go down
Serena Vander
Student
Serena Vander

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Serena chuckled and smirked at Teagan, winking. "I guess I'm pretty good at being annoying, I got you to talk to me." She smiled and nodded. "I like the cold. But you know that." Serena got out of the lake, slipping her feet back into her shoes and smiling at Teagan. "I would love to come!" Serena smiled. She loved Teagan's siblings, she'd always wished she'd had younger siblings. But she just had an older brother. "Sounds like a lot of fun." She finished, tossing her chocolate brown hair to one side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

View from here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: View from here    View from here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View from here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Rest of Campus :: The Lake-
Jump to: