Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Waiting In A Line. Great.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

Waiting In A Line. Great. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Isaac hated waiting for things almost as much as he hated his dad. His dad really wasn't at his best right now, not that he ever had been when Isaac's mom was alive anyway.

So now, here Isaac was, just waiting in a line at the stupid Mexican restaurant on campus. He considered leaving and just going to a different restaurant, or, better yet, going to eat his own food. But no. He just had to stay there. It wasn't like he was all that hungry anyway.

He just wanted his damn food.

...And maybe use the money his dad sent him just to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Jesslyn walked past the people in line, ignoring the glares she was getting from people with a haughty smirk on her face. Honestly, if she wanted to get away with cutting people in line, she would find a way to do it without getting caught. She was awfully good at not getting caught. But, the thing with Jesslyn was that half the thrill was in getting caught. And in trying to talk her way out of it.

When she noticed a security guard walk past her, Jesslyn decided to take the lesser of the two evils and jump into line. Since, it was closer to the front than where she started. Looking over at the guy she had stopped by, Jess smiled. "Hi I'm Jess. Pretend you know me."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Isaac quirked an eyebrow at the sight of a girl passing everyone by. He could have cut in line if he really wanted to, but he was too busy trying not to get caught by the security guard. He'd been caught cutting (and doing other things too) before, and, well, he didn't want to get caught again.

"Jess, huh?" he asked, expressionless, his arms crossed. "I'm Isaac." When the guard passed by, he started grinning and talking and nearly flailing his arms. "Oh god, did you see the goal Beckham made last night? Talk about some good soccer."

When the guard passed by with a small snort, Isaac smirked slightly. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 am

Jesslyn nodded at the boy, not paying much attention to him. Because, he honestly wasn't the most attractive man on the planet. And, yes, Jess was one vain son of a bitch, and she was not afraid to admit it. Smiling charmingly, Jesslyn turned her attention back on him. "Isaac, huh?" she wondered in her Scottish accent. "Pleasure is mine, I assure you."

When the guard started walking by, her cheeks turned red when he started acting like a complete fool. "Soccer?" Jess knitted her brows together, risking a look at the amused guard. "Soccer... Oh! You mean football!" Jesslyn waggled her finger at him, "I get it now."

Jess smirked back at Isaac, "You're not bad kid," Jess complimented with a wink, before turning away to get closer to the front of the line.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 am

The edges of Isaac's ears turned slightly pink as the Jess smiled at him. He could swear there was a look in her eyes like she was trying to be...seductive or someshit. And it was just now that he noticed her accent. Ignoring her next statement, he asked, "You're not from the States, are you?"

He laughed. "Yeah, football or whatever they call it in the UK. Sorry, forgot. Stupid American brain of mine," he said with a grin and chuckle.

"Kid?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "No, I bet I'm older than you." Jess started to walk away and Isaac said, "Hey, no. You owe me. Take me with you."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am

Jesslyn nodded, playing with the ruby ring on one of her long fingers. "Nope, born in Edinburgh. " Jess replied, looking around to see an attractive and older looking man sitting at one of the tables. When the man noticed her, she flashed him a wink, causing him to smirk at her. Jess was just about to walk over to him and start up a little trouble when she remembered she was talking to another guy. Oops.

"Yes, stupid American brain." Jess replied distantly, looking up at the front of the room. All she really wanted was her food. And, she was in a bit of a hurry. Jesslyn had promised a boy she met yesterday that she would go to a rave with him. An illegal rave. And, she really couldn't miss out on that.

Jess looked up at Isaac, "Alright. Fine, adult." She replied back sarcastically. "Better?" She wondered with another charming smile. "Take you with me? Really?" Jess wondered, her face falling. She didn't usually hang out with people in the traditional sense of the word. She didn't have what was considered friends. "Fine," She decided, "But after this, leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 am

"That's in...Scotland...right?" Isaac trailed off and rolled his eyes as he noticed Jess looking at some older guy. She can't be more than a freshman and she's flirting with an old sack of shit. He looked at the guy she was flirting with. That dude had to be at least forty.

"You didn't have to agree with me," he said, his laughter a bit forced. "What, you in a hurry or something?" He wasn't that bad, was he? ...Maybe he stank. He could have smelled his pits, but he was in front of a girl. He did have a sense of dignity and pride after all.

Isaac scoffed at her sarcasm. "Oh please. Not better. I'm a sophomore, what're you, a freshman? Yeah, really. I want to eat. So either you take me with you or I go to the security guard like a 'good boy,'" he threatened. She probably already knew how strict this school was about rules...if you got caught, that is. "Fine, I can live with that."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 am

Jesslyn looked at the boy with a smirk on her face. "Yes, that in Scotland." She replied, noticing his less than friendly gaze he was giving the older man she was flirting with. "Oh, don't think me a slut for giving guys a few sultry looks. It's all fun and games. No one really gets hurt. Except, maybe the guys." Jess said, letting out a laugh. "Guys love girls with accents."

"Oh, well, it was true." She cooed, pinching his cheek. The guard smiled at the pair of them and Jess could've sworn she heard him murmur something about them being a cute couple. Couple. Even that word made her cringe. "Slightly. I'm going to a rave later tonight. Promised this guy I would." Jess smirked at Isaac, "Wanna join?"

Jesslyn flashed him a scathing look. "A freshman? No, I'm a sophomore also hotshot. Don't get too big and mighty on me." Jess narrowed her dark eyes at his threat. So, he was willing to play the role of a snitch? Good to know. "Though," She said on second thought. "If you're so willing to turn me in, I better keep an eye on you." Jesslyn grabbed his hand with a laugh, "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 am

"No offense here, but who wouldn't think you're a slut when you give every male in the room some look that you think is sexy?" Isaac asked bluntly. "Oh, wait. You're not a slut, you're a bitch, aren't you? Think you're a big heartbreaker? Well sweetie, I've got news for you. While you're pretty and all that good shit, you're not going to get very far if you just keep hurting people." It really ticked him off when people used their looks to get by. He knew he was fairly attractive, but he still had to work hard.

He glared at Jess slightly as she pinched his cheek. The guard said something that had to do with the word couple. Or something like that. He didn't know what to say. Just- just what the fuck.

"Huh. I don't see why not. Just don't fall in love with me there, 'kay?" he asked with a wink.

"High and mighty? I could get used to that title." He wondered why she grabbed his hand before she pulled him toward the cashier. Maybe this'd be fun.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 am

Jesslyn looked at him with an amused smile the whole time he was talking. She couldn't count how many times she had heard this same lecture from her mother and step-father. And Jess could honestly say that it didn't bother her. She knew who she was and she knew how she was going to get by in life. Some pathetic teenage boy couldn't change her way of thinking. "Now, now Isaac. It's not fair for you to be putting words in my mouth. I never said I was a heartbreaker and I never once even considered myself to be one. I'm just a girl who has had a shitty life and is trying to have a bit of fun. I thought I was in America, the home of the free. No, I don't think I'll get far hurting people, but you know what? It feels good." Jess replied, her tone playful but her eyes narrowed. "Oh, and never call me sweetie. Too domestic."

"Fall in love with you?" Jess let her eyes rack his body. "While you're cute, you're not my type. Maybe cut off that hair and look like you could be on the cover of the magazine and you'll have a chance." Jesslyn said playfully, winking back at him.

Jess snorted in laughter, "Yeah well, don't." She warned him before ordering her food.

What a beautiful start to the most fucked up relationship in the history of time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting In A Line. Great.   Waiting In A Line. Great. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting In A Line. Great.
Page 1 of 1