Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Sitting and Waiting and Watching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimi Penn
Student
Mimi Penn

Hometown : Tentville

Sitting and Waiting and Watching Empty
PostSubject: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Mimi leaned against the giant oak tree that overlooked the lake, just watching everybody pass by. Why was she doing this?

To look for Izzy of course!

Mimi wasn't a stalker, oh no. She was just so fascinated with the boy that she couldn't help but talk to and look for him every chance she got.

And so, when Izzy finally passed her, she just had to scramble, lift herself up, and run after the boy.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Hendrix
Student
Izzy Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Maybe if I convert the files, he thought, barefooted as he walked across the grass, then I'll be able to re-download them and then...no, no, that wouldn't work, I'd have to mess with my own firewall and god knows how many hackers are trying to get into at this very second. He sighed, running a hand through his already quite distinctly ruffled hair. Maybe I'll just deal with it in the morning. It's not like it's a bid deal...

He sighed as he walked longer. He just couldn't figure out how to make those files compatible with...well, that was just for him to know. He sighed and hunched his shoulders, flipping his phone open to start fixing it (seeing as his cousin had broken it last week. Again).
Back to top Go down
Mimi Penn
Student
Mimi Penn

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 am

Mimi ran after Izzy, who was very quick on his feet, screaming, "Izzy! Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy!" She jumped onto his back. "What's up shorty?" she asked teasingly. Noticing the phone in his hand, she said, "You're phone's broken again. I can tell. Cousin?"

When would he actually take notice of her without having her leap at him like a bullfrog?
Back to top Go down
Izzy Hendrix
Student
Izzy Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:50 pm

He froze. Normally, he had about five frequencies on his mind at once - one for whatever science experiment he had going on at the time, one for the math theorum he was inevitably going to develop, two for food and one for actual thought - but at that moment, all five (well...maybe one stayed on food) switched to the same thing: Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

Shit indeed, Izzy, shit indeed.

"Mimi," he sighed, condemning himself to his fate as 'Girly-girl's chew toy'. He scowled up at her. "I am not shirt!" he hissed venomously, hands tightening into fists. "Just because some of us aren't genetically disordered giants doesn't mean we're short." He hated when she called him short because did she really think he needed reminding? He sighed, toying with the small black device and bringing out a screwdriver. "Yeah..." he mumbled. "It's not like she tries to, but..."
Back to top Go down
Mimi Penn
Student
Mimi Penn

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 am

"Izzy," she sighed back, mimicking him. "Yes you are! And you don't have to be so mean. I'm just pointing it out to you, since you're in denial about it! You're shorter than me."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not a genetically disordered giant. I'm considered short! If there's someone more...vertically challenged than I am, I'm going to make sure they know it, dammit!" Wow. I'm kind of...rude.

"But...she does anyway?" Mimi asked, climbing down from Izzy's back. "I can try to help you if you want. I'm good with phones."
Back to top Go down
Izzy Hendrix
Student
Izzy Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:31 pm

He scowled. "Not funny. And I'm not short! Girls hit their growth spurts earlier than guys. When we're 19, I bet I'll be taller than you." That was assuming that they were still going to speak to each other when they were nineteen, because he was fairly sure that at some point one of them would give up and they'd either never speak again or become best buddies, both of which sounded pretty bad in his mind. Whatever, though. It wasn't like he cared about her.

Valid point, he thought grudgingly, though he was careful not to say anything about it. "Whatever," he grumbled instead, turning his head away from her so that he was watching the sky. Perhaps if he didn't respond much, she would leave him alone.

"Mmhmm," he sighed heavily. "It's not a big deal. And it's fine; I can fix it on my own. It's a fairly simplistic design...but you probably don't want to hear about it." He was suddenly self-conscious, as he always was when he started talking about technology (which was a side affect of being ex-best friends with Ty, who hated learning with a vengeance).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Waiting and Watching   Sitting and Waiting and Watching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Waiting and Watching
Page 1 of 1