Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Rachel glared at him, holding back from taking the bottle away and throwing it at the wall. "This just happens to be my house," Rachel spat, not caring whether her accent came out or not. "I'm nice enough to let you stay here, when I could've kicked you to the motel for three weeks. But no, I'm letting you stay here. And you ain't going to be drinking in my house." Rachel spat angrily.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

Hometown : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 pm

"I paid for that" James said angrily, "And fine. I'll leave then" He grabbed his brown bag and stuffed it in his backpack, the only thing he had unpacked so far. He shoved some extra clothes in the bag and then walked up to her "Give me back the rest of it. The stuff you took when I got here" he said, his voice cold. "I paid for that stuff. It's mine, And I'm leaving, so give it back"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Rachel shook her head firmly. "I don't fucking care if you paid for it, you're not leaving with any alcohol." She said. "I'll pay you back for it." Rachel realised only after she spoke that he'd only use the money to buy more. Sighing, she rested her hand on her hip. "I'll do anything. Promise me you won't drink again."
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

James could feel it kicking in now. The all to familiar buzz, and the fog over everything. "Fine." he said. "Anything?" He thought of something right away, but quickly pushed it away. "I want my fucking shit back, and I want my own fucking house" he said, dropping his bag on the ground "But I think," Fuck. Couldn't stop himself now. The thought that he had early pushed away, came back, and was out of his mouth before he could stop it "A kiss would work" Fuck. he needed a filter between his brain and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm

"Your house should be done by Sunday." Rachel spat angrily. "And what stuff?" She asked just as angrily. He mentioned kissing and her stomach dropped and her legs became weak. Glaring, she grabbed his shoulders and slammed her lips onto his. Hoped he was happy.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

"I look forward to leaving" James fumed. "You know what stuff, Emerson." He didn't think she'd actually kiss him, so when she did, he was caught off guard, Not to mention slightly drunk, so his balance was off. Her hands shoved him back slightly, and her, slamming her lips against his did the rest. He fell back, grabbing Rachel's arm taking her with him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Rachel was slightly hurt when he said he wanted to leave, but then remembered everything he had done. "I'd appreciate it of you remind me." James grabbed her arm and she let go of him, watching him fall. She stood back, completely in shock.
Back to top Go down
James Montez
Art Instructor
James Montez

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

"Forget it" James said, dropping the topic.

As he fell, James reached his arms out, trying to find something to grab onto. Sadly, there was nothing. He hit the ground, his head catching the edge of a box. He opened his eye, not realizing they had been closed. "........... Ow?" He said after a moment, then, looking up at Rachel "Thanks" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

"Of course." Rachel spat back angrily, putting her hair back into place and walking out of the room, down the stairs and into the basement. She sat in the storage room, sitting on the chair. She just needed to think. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!   Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh hey look, old, possibly embarrassing pictures!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2