Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Starting new. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norah Rose Tyler
Student
Norah Rose Tyler

Hometown : Brighton, Uk

Starting new. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Starting new. (Open)   Starting new. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 am

Okay, think positive Norah. Think positive. This is a new start, and a whole new place. People are bound to actually like me here, hopefully.

I say to myself as I push the elevator bottom to go to the 5th floor. I look at my my three luggage bags, and messenger bag with hopefully containing just enough extra clothes for breaks, and stuff. I tend to freak out a lot, about my clothes.

I start thinking about how Sebastian used to mock me on how much I care about what I wear, I always asked for his opinion of my outfits. And of course he said they looked splendid- The elevator doors start to open. Okay, 5th floor, here I am! I step out of the elevator and to the hallway, "Ah how gorgeous" I say to myself out loud. I start opening my messenger bag, and reach for my dorm number information. I glance at it, knowing it by memory, the number, but just needing to make sure it was right.

I start walking, turning to look at everything, until I reach my dorm. I stand right infront of it, for a few seconds. Then react for the nob, and turn.

"I just hope to have a nice roomate." I mutter.

Back to top Go down

Starting new. (Open)
Page 1 of 1