Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Reagan walked up the stairs to the fourth floor. Rachel had just told her that they had a new teacher, the history professor. And Reagan had decided to say hello. Her heels clicked against the stone floor as she found the office, not bothering to knock as she walked in. Sliding into one of the chairs for one of the desks, she set her arms on the sides of the chair.

"I hear you're the new history professor." Reagan said, raising her eyebrows at the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Lucas was organizing and unpacking his things when he heard the door open. He ignored it, figuring it was someone looking around, seeing who the new teacher was and whatnot. He heard the scrape of a chair and turned his head slightly, wondering if the person was just going to watch him unpack.

He turned when she talked. Ah. Another Professor. She was pretty, but Lucas was still getting over Annie. No.. anything for him for awhile. "Uh yeah. I'm Lucas. Lucas Monteith."
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 pm

"Well, nice to meet you Mr. Monteith." Reagan drawled, picking up a small snowglobe that had been on his desk and turning it over in her hands. "So what brings you to Manson?" She asked him, setting the snowglobe back down. She drummed her fingers against the arm of the chair, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm

He watched as she picked up his snow globe, the one Lilyana has given him before he moved. He missed her, quite a bit. He pushed the thought away and tried to think of a reason that he would be here.... He could say 'oh. I moved here with my Fiance last year but then she decided that she could do better than me so she left and I was to depressed to move back to London.' Nah. He didn't want to be labeled as a nutter. He shrugged "I got tired of London. I moved here and happened across this school. I applied for a job and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm

"Mmm, so you're from London." Reagan drawled with a nod. "Very interesting." She chuckled a bit. "Not surprised Rache hired you. She seems to hire everyone." Reagan shook her head. "Such a softie." She glanced around the office, noticing it was small. She glanced back at him, and he was still unpacking. "C'mon boy, what's up?" She asked him. "You're real quiet, and that won't really last long here."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Blair walked into the office of the History teacher, not bothering to knock. She spotter Professor Farrow in there as well, and smiled sweetly at both of them. "Umm, Professor." Blair said, turning to the new professor she didn't know. "I ran into Headmistress Emerson downstairs, and she asked me if I could give this to you." Blair set a piece of paper with a note attached to it. "She said that it was your teaching schedule."

"Have a nice day." She said, waving to both the teachers and exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Lucas looked at the teaching schedule and almost cringed. He hadn't had this much teaching to do when he was student teaching. Of course that wasn't at a fancy boarding school either. He glanced up at the other teacher, using this as an excuse to not answer her questions. "Do you have to teach this much?" he asked holding out the schedule to her, "And who was that? A student?" He asked, running his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Reagan rolled her eyes when Blair did that phony wave thing and chuckled at Lucas' question. "Not if you don't want your job. Go talk to Rachel, maybe she'll let you off a few." She offered, shrugging. "That was Miss Blair Walker, daddy's girl and bitch." Reagan said with an eyeroll. "Her father has donated more money to this school than what I've ever had in my entire life. Most popular girl here, hated by a ton, but she goes through boys every week, so she manages a life for herself." Reagan covered.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Lucas didn't really know what to say. This was one of those schools. The dramatic kind. He'd gone to this sort of school, so he knew how to deal with it. He'd even dated the queen bitch of his school, for almost 4 months. "Really? She didn't seem so bad?" He said, taking out the last of the things from a box. "Or is that just one of those 'sucking up to the new teacher' things?"

"Yeah I might" He said, referring to talking Rachel, "I only have one free hour... is that normal?" He asked, stacking some papers and setting them on his desk. "I mean I don't really teach a core class do I?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Reagan chuckled. "She'll be nice. She pretends to be all perfect. Blair's not the type to bitch off in class. You can just see right through her, though." She explained, shrugging. She chuckled and smiled a bit. "Yeah, that's normal. I have one off two." Reagan said. "So, what do you think your class is going to be about?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

"Ah. I'll keep an eye out for that then" He said with a nod "wow. I guess I'm just used to having most of the day off. I've only ever student taught before, and I was only there for part of the day. It was hard though. And this is a Boarding school." He sighed Wondering why he chose this school

"Humanities." He grinned "Study of humans. Throughout history and whatnot. It's really quite interesting. What do you teach? sorry if you already said, I'm a bit..... distracted"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Reagan chuckled. "It's a whole new world out here, then, for you." She said with a bit of a smile. "Yep, boarding school. Quite fun." She said with a bit of a smile.

"Mmm." Reagan said, nodding. She knew nothing about this subject. So she decided it would just be best to move onto his next question. "I teach French. And no, I don't think I said. Mais je peux me tromper." Reagan added, switching languages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)   Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Chat (Reagan and Lucas)
Page 1 of 1