Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Reagan walked into Jack's sitting down at the bar. She pulled off her coat and sat on it, setting her purse onto the counter, Tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, she smiled at the bartender. "I'll have a Cosmopolitan, please." She ordered, crossing her legs and smoothing out the skirt of her black dress. She turned her head when she heard someone sit down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 pm

"Hey Reagan" Lucas nodded, sliding into the seat next to her, tapping his fingers on the counter "Give me you're strongest" He told the bartender, running a hand through his hair. "Hows life?" he asked Reagan, turning towards her "Classes going alright?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:05 pm

"Lucas." Reagan replied, smiling and taking her drink from the Bartender, taking a sip of it. She tapped her heel against the wood of the counter, leaving a tiny dent in the wood each time she dead. The bartender glared at her, and she stopped. "Sorry." Reagan said with a sarcastic tone, drinking some more. "I'm doing fine, you?" She asked, taking another sip. "Classes've been good, how do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

"Great" Lucas said, taking a large sip of his drink, and wincing. He never liked the first sip. He ignored the burning in his throat and took another drink, The last time he'd had anything alcoholic was two months and five days ago. The day after Annie left. He quickly pushed the memory away and took another drink "Great, yeah"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:24 pm

"Like the students?" Reagan asked him, taking the last sip of her drink. That was always something she'd been able to do, finish off a drink quickly. It wasn't a good thing, but she sure as hell couldn't help it. "Another, please." She said to the bartender, who made it quickly and gave it back to her. She took a sip of this one, it tasting slightly different than the last one. "A little more vodka, please." Reagan said, and the bartender took it back and then returned it. She took a sip, and it tasted normal this time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:06 pm

"Most of them, yeah" He said, talking another drink. He realized after a moment that he was sounding more British than usual. That happened when he drank sometimes. He watched Reagan finish her drink, and downed the rest of his "Yeah, another round of whatever that was" He asked, running his hand through his hair "How are classes going?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"That's good." Reagan said, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She began to tap her foot against the counter again, ignoring any looks the man at the bar gave her. Reagan turned to face Lucas, resting her left elbow down on the counter. "Classes have been going great. A few fuckups here and there, but otherwise, nothing too bad."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Lucas started his second drink. He normally only had one, but he wasn't going to be out drunk by a woman. He grinned, running a hand through his hair, "Yeah? That's good" He said with a nod "Which ones? The only one I've heard is a complete fuckup is Blair Walker" He said, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Reagan finished the second drink quickly and waited for the bartender to give her another one, which he did quickly enough. "Oh you know?" Reagan ask, taking a sip of her drink before setting it back down a bit loudly on the counter. "God that girl is such a whore." Reagan muttered, "I hate her. I mean, could she sleep with anymore people?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Lucas watched as the girl finished another drink, and being close to finished, downed his "Rum and Coke this time" He said to the bartender, before turning back to Reagan. "That's what I've gathered" He laughed "She certainly dressed like one, even when she's wearing her uniform" he said, taking his drink from the bartender and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Reagan chuckled at his order. "Sounds delicious." Her laugh was tipsy, and the alcohol was starting to get to her head. "Oh, the things kid do these days." Reagan said, holding up her drink to Lucas. "Cheers." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Lucas laughed too, feeling slightly lightheaded. he clinked his glass against hers and owned the rest of the drink. "God I haven't had Rum and Coke in AGES! Not since Me and Annie got engaged" he said, he was a truthful drunk. and he wasn't even drunk. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Reagan drank the rest of her Cosmopolitan before ordering another one. "Annie?" She asked, tapping her fingers as she waited for the next one. "Who's she?" Reagan asked, taking the next one and drinking it halfway through. She giggled slightly and turned back to Lucas, crossing her legs again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Lucas leaned on his arm, ordering another rum and coke, before answering Reagan "Ex-Fiance" he said "She left, two months and five days ago" he said, messing with his hair. "I haven't drank since she left. I got so fucking pissed that night. Woke up in the hospital with no memory of what had happened"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

"Ah." Reagan said, finishing off her Cosmopolitan. She giggled slightly when the bartender brought her another one, smiling at him. "Sorry to hear that." She said, drinking half her drink in one sip. The alcohol was getting to her head, she felt dizzy and out of it. As usual, whenever she was drunk, she always felt flirty. Kissing Lucas would be a good way to take her mind of that.

Which was just what she did.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm

She kissed him. Why the fuck was she kissing him. What was happening. He pulled his usual, which he used to do when he was kissing Annie, which was sling his arms around her neck. WHAT ARE YOU DOING His brain screamed at him STOP KISSING HER
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Reagan's skin shivered when he wrapped his arms around her neck. She rested her hands on his shoulders, leaning into this kiss. What the fuck?, she thought to herself,why am I kissing him? But she didn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 pm

After a few moments, Lucas pulled away, slightly dazed "What" he laughed, turning and downing the rest of his drink, then laughed again. He looked at her for a moment "Why did you do that?" He said. He was getting pretty drunk now. Fucking lightweight.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Reagan pulled away and shook her head, taking a drink of her Cosmopolitan. "I really don't know." She said, leaning back then remembering there wasn't a back to the chair and quickly leaning up. "I should go," She said, jumping off the stool. She handed the bartender money and turned around to face Lucas. "Coming with?" She asked him, winking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Lucas was defiantly drunk. So when she said something like 'coming with' he grinned like an idiot "Sure!" he said, and leaned forward to kiss her again. Just a quick kiss this time. "I'm not sure why I did that" he said, after pulling away from her
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Reagan leaned into the kiss, even though it was short. "That's fine." She giggled, slipping into her blazer. Reaching for his hand after he paid the bartender, she pulled him outside. Reagan looked around for the nearest motel, running in and asking for a room. She got the keys and pulled Lucas into an elevator and pressed her lips up against his.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Lucas followed Reagan in a sort of drunken haze. He sort of knew what was going on. He didn't mind. Reagan was pretty hot. He grinned when she kissed him again, wrapping his arms around her and pressing her against the back of the elevator, his arms around her waist. The elevator dinged and he broke the kiss and she led him to the room and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)   One Sip (Reagan and Lucas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Sip (Reagan and Lucas)
Page 1 of 1