Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Surprises!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Lucas Montieth was engaged. Like, engaged to be married. He had been so for three weeks. Three really long weeks. He was engaged to Reagan Farrow. The Reagan Farrow. They had wanted to keep it quiet, the engagement was going to be a long one, But that idea went straight out the door when his boss, Rachel Emerson had found out. She had offered to plan and pay for the wedding, so Lucas didn't complain too much.

It was his fault he was engaged to a woman he barely knew. Sure, he liked her, a lot actually, but he'd 'knocked her up' and Rachel had so kindly put it. He hadn't told most his family yet, only Lily, because he told her everything. She thought It was too soon, that he wasn't over Annie yet. Which he wasn't, But being with Rea, he felt happy. Which was nice.

He stood outside her office, his dark hair a mess, and his glasses (He hadn't had the energy to put his contacts in) crooked. He had flowers clutched in his hand and plans to go ring shopping. Eventually. Rachel was supposed to take him, Rea said she didn't need one, but he wanted to buy her one. He took a deep breath and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Hometown : Gary, Indiana

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Reagan rolled around the desk chair in her office, correcting class papers. She had been ashamed to give Blair Walker an A, but her paper was excellent. Oh, the things you can do with French boys, Reagan thought to herself, shaking her head. Hearing a knock at her door, she got up and went to answer it. Opening the door, she found her fiancé standing outside. "You look like a mess," She told him, fixing his glasses so they were at least straight. "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 pm

He leaned down and gave her s quick peck on the lips "I blame Rachel and all her wedding nonsense" he said handing her the flowers as he ducked into the room "And the fact that I have a huge pile of projects to grade" He ran a hand through his hair again, not helping when it came to the 'sticking up everywhere' part "And she feels the need to complain to me about how she hired her EX high school boyfriend and how he's a dick and blah blah blah. The guy actually isn't that bad. A kicker at art" he said. "So how has your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Reagan laughed, sitting back down in her desk chair and setting the flowers on her desk. "I'd help you grade some, but I know nothing about your subject." She said, pushing her own papers aside. "So it's not just me that she's complaining to? That makes me feel better." Reagan said with a smile. "I don't like him. I agree with Rachel. He's a dick." Reagan said, yawning. "I've been up since six thirty grading these papers.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

"I've only talked to him a few times. I don't know maybe he's just a dick to women? I don't know. He likes Rachel though. A lot" He suggested, sitting on her desk "Then you should get some sleep. I would grade for you, but my French skills are lacking. Maybe my TA knows French. She barely know Humanities" He said with a faint scowl "Trust Rachel to just toss her off with me, the new guy. Just give her to the Ex. I'm sure she can manage art"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 pm

"Oh god that's so obvious." Reagan said. "I can't believe she can't tell. He's practically in love with her." Reagan sighed and laughed. "I'll teach you French sometime. Just teach me Humanities." Reagan offered. "Your TA is a slut. Rachel can give her to the Ex." Reagan said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 pm

"I've noticed. She's too busy worrying about the wedding. She should start worrying about her ex boyfriend who's living in the same house as her" He said, swinging his feet lightly "And she is. There's nothing for her to do in my class. She'd probably actually have things to do with new guy's class" He laughed "I don't think I can be taught French. I barely passed Spanish 1 in high school"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Reagan laughed. "For as long as I've known Rachel,, she never worries about herself. Just other people." Reagan stated truthfully. She nodded at Lucas. "Exactly." Reagan smiled at him. "I think I'm a fairly good teacher. If I can get Blair Walker to earn an A on her paper, I know I've accomplished something." She said. "Then again, we don't know how much of Nate Locke to thank for that."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 pm

"I've only known her a few months and I can see that." He said, taking one of the papers and glancing at it "Well if you can teach Blair, maybe you can teach me" He said with a grin "You can do it, I know you can. Humanities is easy. Really easy. Unless you want to learn Everything... I don't know everything about Humanities though, So you'll need to hire someone." he said with a smirk "Just make sure it's not someone who will make me jealous"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Reagan nodded at him. "I feel so accomplished. But like I said, she's been hanging around French boy. If you ask me, it's sex for tutoring." Reagan said. "Alright, just teach me what you know." She told Lucas, spinning around in her chair. "And I'm not hiring anyone in the first place. So no worries." Reagan said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm

"Ah the greatest agreement for the students at this school, or so it seems" He said, shaking his head. "I'm surprised more of them don't have STD's and children" He said, leaning towards her, elbows on his knees and face in his hands. "Good. I like it better that way" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Reagan nodded. "That's how everything works here." She said softly. "I agree, we can thank abortions and rich parents for that though." Reagan stated, sighing. Grinning, she smirked back at him. "I do too." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Lucas smiled slightly, and looked down "Rea, have you thought about what I said? About adoption?" he asked, looking at her, "Like I said, I promise I'll stay with you" he said, taking her hand and looking her in the eyes "I just think it will be... better, than abortion" He said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Reagan bit her lip and nodded. "I've thought about it." Reagan said, sighing. "I know, and...I-I..." She trailed off with a sigh. "I just need a few more days. That's all. I promise." She promised, reaching for his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 pm

"Alright" He said, kissing her hand. "Take your time" he told her. "So, you want to go get some food?" he asked, sliding off the desk and standing in front of her, his hand still in hers. "That is, if you don't mind me looking like I just rolled out of bed"
Back to top Go down
Reagan Farrow
Adult
Reagan Farrow

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"Food sounds good." Reagan said, standing up. She pulled Lucas up and hit his head gently, trying to get his hair to go down. "Your hair is really annoying," Reagan said, giving up and reaching for her jacket and purse. "Let's go," Reagan said.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

He raised his eyebrows and attempted to smooth it down with his hands "I lost my comb" he said and shrugged, he grinned and held out his hand for her to take "Come on" he said, winking "We can anywhere you like"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises!   Surprises! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprises!
Page 1 of 1