Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Isaac pulled his key out from his pocket and whispered to Jess, "Okay, be very quiet. They don't know we're here yet." He unlocked the front door as quietly as possible and stepped onto the marble floor of his house. Almost immediately, the sound of his footstep echoed throughout the living room. Fuck.

"Dad? Are you home?" called a small voice. Isaac grinned at the sound.

"No, but someone else is."

"ISAAC!" Before Isaac could do anything, a five year old boy was hugging his legs. "I missed you and I have so much to tell you and- who's that?" Ben asked, quirking an eyebrow at Jess.

Isaac smiled. "This is my girlfriend, Jess. Say hi."

"Hi Jess." Ben turned back to his older brother. "So we made macaroni art and I used a lot of glitter and it looks epic you should come see it really it's on the fridge and it's awesome."

Isaac shook his head and smiled. "Okay. We'll go look at it, Benny."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Jesslyn laughed softly, "God, I feel like we're breaking in or something." Jess looked over at Isaac as he opened the door. Looking inside his house, Jesslyn smiled when she heard the sound of small feet running. Ben?

She watched as Ben hugged Isaac, trying to hold back the oohs. Ben was adorable. Too adorable. She wanted to steal him. Was that bad? Did she really care? No, not at all.

"Hi Ben, it's nice to meet you." Jesslyn said, causing the little boy's cheeks to flame up. Jesslyn smiled, before looking back up at Isaac.

Jesslyn followed Isaac to go look at Ben's craft project, loving the little boy already.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Smirking slightly, Isaac whispered, "Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. You never know."

He chuckled as Ben blushed. "She has a funny accent," the little boy pointed out.

"Yeah, well, that's 'cause she's from Scotland. You know where Scotland is, right Ben?" Ben nodded but then shook his head. "Scotland's in Europe, by England."

Ben made an 'o' with his mouth. "Cool!" he exclaimed.

Isaac picked up his little brother and walked into the kitchen, gesturing to Jess for her to follow. Ben pointed at his macaroni art and Isaac nodded. "Really good. I like it."

"Dad doesn't."

"Dad doesn't know anything about real art. Don't let him control you, okay?" Ben nodded earnestly. "Now go on and play with your toys. I'm gonna hang out with Jess for a bit."

Ben hopped down and ran into his room. Chuckling, Isaac said, "So that's Ben. And now we wait for my dad to get home from god knows where."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Jesslyn flashed Isaac and unimpressed look, "Now now, I can't make an impression like that. I have to make your little brother like me. And breaking in certainly won't make that happen." Jess replied with a grin.

Hearing Ben's comment about her accent, Jesslyn smiled. "Whell, wood youu rather me taalk liike thiis?" Jesslyn said slowly, in a wanna-be American accent. It didn't work. At all.

Looking at his art, Jesslyn smiled. "Quite the artist Ben, maybe one day you'll be famous one day." She said with a raised eyebrow.

Watching Ben leave, Jess waved as he left, earning a smile and a wave back. "He's adorable. Can I keep him? I promise to feed and water her."

Grabbing Isaac's hand, Jesslyn smiled. "So, what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am

Isaac rolled his eyes and gave Jess a half smile. "He'll love you. If you're pretty, he likes you. If you're shiny, he likes you. If you help him with his homework, he likes you. If you're pretty, shiny, and you help him with his homework, he will marry you."

Ben contorted his face in confusion and disgust as Jess tried to do an American accent and failed. Miserably. Isaac grinned at his little brother's expression. "I don't think he would, Jess."

Ben reddened even further at her compliment. "I hope so. I wanna show my macaroni art to the world!" the little boy yelled.

Scoffing slightly, Isaac asked, "So is Ben my competition now? I'd prefer it if you didn't. I happen to like my little brother and want to keep him for myself."

He smirked at her question. "I could give you a grand tour."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 am

Jesslyn smiled at Isaac, "Grand tour huh?" She wondered, looking around his house. "What's there to show me? The kitchens? The bathroom? Ben's room? Living room?" Jesslyn threw him a flirty grin, "Maybe your bedroom?" She wondered innocently, leaning into him with a smirk.

"Speaking of bedrooms... where will I be staying?" Jesslyn asked, trying to determine if the house would have an extra room or not. "Or, am I bunking with you?" She nudged him, hoping to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 am

Isaac nodded. "Yes, a grand tour. You know, where you show someone your house and all that shit," he teased. "It might be a good idea to show you the bathroom first, just so you know where it is. Anyway, there's the kitchen," he said, pointing toward said room. "You just help yourself to whatever's in the fridge. Can't say if there'll be much or not." He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Eager, aren't we? We'll see." He kissed Jess' cheek and lingered a bit before grabbing her hand and walking off.

"You'll be bunking with me. Unless you want to bunk with Ben..."

After finishing most of his tour, he knocked on Ben's door. "Benny, you in there? Beeeeeeeeen." He turned to Jess. "I think he might be asleep or something." He grinned and pulled Jess toward his bedroom door. "And the last stop, my room." He opened the door and bowed, gesturing inside. "Milady."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:59 am

Jesslyn smiled, "Good to know." She said, looking at the bathroom before following Isaac to the next place. Looking into the kitchen, Jess smiled. "I can cook Christmas dinner if you want. I'm fairly confident I can follow a recipe." Jesslyn said with a shrug, wanting to help out. After all, it wasn't everyday Jesslyn realized that she had been dating the same guy for two months and had been extremely happy. "Eager? Me?" Jesslyn scoffed, smiling when he kissed her cheek.

"No, I'd like bunking with you."

Smiling at Isaac, Jesslyn grabbed his hand again. "Your room, huh?" Jesslyn wondered with a smirk. "How exciting." Flashing him a sly grin, Jesslyn walked in. "Clean, that's surprising."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 am

"That way you don't wake me up in the middle of the night screaming that you have to pee," Isaac said with a large grin. "You don't have to. If you do, I'll help you out. I might start a fire, but y'know. It's the thought that counts." He bit his lip and thought for a moment. "I don't know when my dad'll be back from god knows where. I also don't know if he remembers that I told him you were coming over for the holidays. Ah well." He gave Jess a look that told her the obvious. "Yes you."

Wrapping an arm around her, he said, "That's what I like to hear."

He rolled his eyes and shut the door. "Ha ha. You're hilarious." He pushed her against the wall and pinned her there, leaving lingering kisses over her lips, face, and neck.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 am

Jesslyn let out a gasp when she felt herself being pushed up against the wall. Resting her hands on Issac's shoulders, Jesslyn kissed back firmly, letting out the occasion moan. She'd kissed Isaac before, but not like this. This was passionate and oh-so-wonderful. Feeling a shiver run down her spin, Jesslyn pressed herself closer to him.

"You really think this is a good idea Isaac?" Jess wondered between gasps as his lips trailed down her neck. "You don't think Ben will catch us, would he?" Her fingers brushed over his face softly before tangling in his hair, pulling him closer to her.

The thing was that Jesslyn wasn't even worried that things might go beyond just kissing. She wasn't worried that at all. Jesslyn loved Isaac and trusted him. No, she was just worried about the younger boy around the house who had no clue what they were up to.

Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 am

Isaac looked up just after he kissed Jess' shoulder. "I think it's a great idea. Unless you don't, in which case I'll stop. Just tell me when." He brushed his lips against the shell of her ear and sucked gently. "No, I don't think he will. It sounded like he was asleep. He can sleep through anything, that one," he said, chuckling. He liked the feeling of her fingers in his hair. It felt really nice.

He inched her shirt up a bit and ran a hand through her hair. He took a deep breath before asking, "Do you want this?"
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 am

Jesslyn let her hands slip over his shoulders and rest on his upper back, her nails slightly pressing into his back. "If you stop now I may have to kill you," she murmured into his ear, pressing her lips against his cheekbone. Shivering again, Jesslyn let out a content sigh. "Thank god," She muttered, pressing him away from the wall and onto the bed. "Cause, you're stuck with me."

Climbing on top of him, Jesslyn brushed her lips against his teasingly, nipping at his bottom lip gently. Feeling his fingers on her stomach, Jesslyn felt gooseflesh prickle across her skin. "I love you," Jess rested her forehead against his. Leaning up, Jesslyn hooked her fingers with the bottom of her shirt before pulling it over her head. "I trust you." And with that, Jesslyn threw one leg over his waist and attached her lips with his again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 am

"Oh no, I don't want to die. Way too young for that." Isaac grimaced slightly as Jess pressed her nails into his back. He didn't mind it much, but he wasn't really expecting it. Oh well, it was to be expected. He was taken by surprised as she pushed him to the bed but soon regained his composure. He smirked up at her and said, "Stuck? I prefer to think of it as just with." He didn't feel stuck, nor did he feel exactly free. He couldn't name it, but he liked it.

His eyes closed and he kissed her back automatically, protesting as she teasingly pulled away. As she put her forehead against his, he looked up at her and grinned. "Good," he said before pecking her lips gently. His eyes widened. Jess had taken off her shirt.

He wasn't imagining things, was he?

If he was, god, Isaac was having one good daydream.

Isaac smiled into their kiss as he kissed back deeply. He flipped them over and, without hesitation, hiked his shirt all the way up, not breaking the kiss until he had to actually take it off. He ran a hand down her thigh, supporting himself with an arm.

He could swear he heard something across the hall but ignored it. All that mattered was him and Jess.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 am

Jesslyn grinned, "Then don't stop," She said simply, pressing her lips to his neck. Leaving a trail of light kisses, Jesslyn looked back up at his Isaac with a content gaze. Looking into his eyes, Jesslyn snapped out of the trance she had fallen into. "Well, either way, you're not going to get rid of me."

Seeing his eyes widened, Jesslyn looked down at her chest. "Something wrong?" She wondered with a raised eyebrow, half-teasing and the other half honestly concerned. Jess talked a big talk, but she had never gone past making out.

Feeling Isaac kiss back deeply, Jess smiled into the kiss. Opening her mouth in shock when he flipped them over, Jesslyn took the opportunity to kiss him deeper. Releasing him from the kiss as he took off his shirt, Jesslyn pressed her lips to his again, letting her fingers trail down his chest.

Moaning softly, Jesslyn reached down to unbutton her jeans, only to stop when she thought she heard something. Pushing Isaac away briefly, she looked up at him. "You hear that?" she questioned, just as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

"I won't," he said with a grin. "I wasn't planning on it anytime soon."

Isaac shook his head fervently. "No, not at all. I- uh, it's great actually." His breath was getting heavier with each passing second. He was ready. He knew he was.

He was with the girl he loved. Who also happened to love him. Nothing was better than that.

He nipped her tongue lightly as she kissed him even more deeply. A shiver ran down his spine at the feel of her fingertips touching his chest.

He barely had time to unbuckle his belt when Ben burst in the room with a piece of paper covered in scribbles, yelling, "ISAAC I MADE A NEW PIECE OF ART YOU SHOULD LOOK AT IT-! Are you two wrestling? I LOVE WRESTLING!" before attempting to climb up into the bed.

Isaac pushed Jess to the head of the bed and said, "No, we're not wrestling. Ah yes, very nice. Now go and play with your toys or watch TV or something. Feel free to be as loud as you want okay?"

Ben whined. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, now go!"

"Fine..." Ben marched off and closed the door behind him.

"Sorry about that, Jess. Looks like you were right," Isaac said with a chuckle before pressing his lips to the corner of Jess' lips. He got up and locked the door before running a hand through his hair. "Now where were we...?" he asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:12 am

When Isaac pushed her away from him, Jesslyn tumbled off the bed in a flurry of brown hair and long legs. Falling ungracefully onto the floor, Jesslyn brushed her hair out of her face, poking her head up to see Ben. Smiling an embarrassed smile, Jesslyn made sure only her head was visible.

Listening to Ben and Isaac's conversation, Jesslyn flushed a bright red. [i]Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. I'm going to die. Oh my god." Jesslyn said, continuing to smile for Ben's sake.

Waving when Ben left, Jesslyn climbed back onto the bed, falling onto her back with a groan. "That was horrible," She said, putting her hands over her eyes. Moving her hands when Isaac kissed her, Jesslyn smirked. "I'm always right."

Grabbing Isaac's hands when he got back, she pressed her lips to his. Trying to forget the most embarrassing experience of her life. "I think we were right here," She said, reaching down to unbutton her pants for real this time and sliding out of them before crashing her lips onto his again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 am

Isaac chuckled. "Hey, it could have been worse. For example, my dad could have showed up." He rolled his eyes at her. "Not always. You're right a lot, but not all the time," he said with a slight smirk.

He bit his lip for a moment. "That's where I thought we were," he said, growling slightly. He took off his belt and slipped off his jeans just before Jess crashed her lips against his.

Hopefully it would be good.

Scratch that.

He knew it would be.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 am

Jesslyn woke up in a mess of sheets, legs, and arms. It was getting darker outside, but that didn't matter. Jess was on vacation; she had no perception of time. And, what a vacation it was turning out to be.

Opening her eyes, Jesslyn looked up at Isaac. She laid on top of him, one leg thrown over his waist and her arms wrapped around him. Smiling, Jesslyn could feel a blush rise up on her cheeks when she remembered what had happened.

Yeah, that was fun.

Slowing getting up to get on some clothes, Jesslyn got her foot stuck in the sheet, causing her to tumble to the ground for the second time in one day. Groaning, Jesslyn pushed the covers off and stood up, just as Isaac woke up.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 am

Isaac was having a nice dream. It included ice cream and cookies. Oh and Jess too, but his main focus was the food. He couldn't help the fact that he was hungry. He was in the middle of eating the cookie when he heard a loud thud and suddenly woke up with a groan. "Jess, you okay?" he asked groggily.

He'd caused her enough pain already. But that went away so...

He didn't know.

Isaac could hear the lock on the front door being turned. "ISAAC! JESS! DAD'S HOME!"

"Fuck! Jess, get dressed or something! Hurry up!" He scrambled to cover himself up, not forgetting that his dad had keys to every room in the house.

Which kind of sucked when you had your girlfriend over.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 am

Jesslyn looked up at Isaac with a grin, "Oh just peachy." She replied, stretching her muscles. Well, that took a lot out of you.

Hearing Ben's voice, Jesslyn's eyes widened. This was not good. Not good at all. Grabbing the nearest clothing article she could find, Jesslyn shrugged it on. Looking down, she smiled when she saw it was Isaac's robe. "I like it," She said with a laugh.

Moving over to the bed, Jesslyn tried not to cross her knees. Too sore. Just as she was about to ask Isaac something, the door opened. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Isaac grinned back at her. "Good, good. So nothing's broken?" he asked sheepishly. It was weird. Jess looked like she was sore and/or in pain and Isaac was nothing, maybe just tired. He supposed he was the lucky one because of it.

He couldn't help but smile at the sight of her in his gray robe. "Same here. You make it look good," he said with a wink.

Jess had just gotten to the bed when his dad came into the room.

"Dad! You know you could knock!" Isaac cried. His dad reeked of alcohol. He wondered why he even still had a job. He also wondered if Ben would be taken away soon. Probably.

He'd given his little brother his number and their grandparents' address and number if that was the case.

"Yeah, but who's got the key?" his dad asked. The man looked at Jess. "Who's she?"

"My girlfriend. I told you she'd be coming over for the holidays."

"Looks like you got up to trouble. I've been wondering when you'll finally get some, boy. Good going."

Isaac narrowed his eyes. Fuck off. "Just get out of my room."

"What if I don't want to? What'll you do then, Isaac? Your mom ain't here to save your ass."

He turned to Jess. "Whatever you do, stay out of this, okay?" he whispered. "I don't need her to save my ass anymore. I can handle myself."

"Really. Alright." His dad turned to leave the room. "You might want to put on some clothes," he said, closing the door with a smirk.

Isaac clenched his fists and fell back on the bed. "Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Jesslyn looked up when the door opened, a worried look on her face. She had heard stories about his dad. And, by the smell radiating off him, Jesslyn had a feeling he was almost as bad as her mom.

Her empathy for Isaac skyrocketed.

Grabbing Isaac's hand, Jesslyn looked at the man without an expression. She didn't like him and she didn't know why Isaac put up with him. Nodding at Isaac, Jesslyn rested her head on his shoulder, letting him deal with him, but letting him know that she was still there.

When the man left, Jesslyn glanced down at Isaac. "I'm sorry," She said, pressing her lips to his. "It will be okay. But, you already know that."

Jesslyn stood up, "How about tomorrow we take Ben out? Have a day where it's just the three of us. Sound good?" She wondered, hoping to lift his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 am

Isaac squeezed Jess' hand after she grabbed it. He didn't quite understand why she put her head on his shoulder. Moral support maybe? Whatever it was, he didn't mind at all.

"It's not your fault," he said, kissing her back. "I know. I've got you with me haven't I?" he asked with a wink. "My dad's right though. It might be a good idea to put on some clothes." He chuckled mirthlessly. It was ironic. Isaac had always caught his dad in bed with other women. And now he himself had been caught.

Funny how it worked.

Smiling, he replied, "That sounds like a great idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)   Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Surprises or Something Like That (Isaac and Jess)
Page 1 of 1