Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) Empty
PostSubject: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Syndal was pissed. Absolutely pissed.

But, then again, when wasn't she these days.

She stormed into the boys' dorms, not caring that she wasn't supposed to be in there. She wasn't happy with a fellow band member at the moment and he was going to get a piece of her mind whether he liked it or not. And, knowing Syndal and her attitude, probably not. So, she was currently walking through the boys' dorms, not giving one fuck. It was the weekends, so she wasn't wearing her uniform, so the boys all stared at her. And she stared back-- or rather glared.

Running into another guy since he wasn't watching where the fuck he was walking, Syndal didn't look at him right away. "Do you know where James Harper is? I need to kick his ass."

Syndal's outfit
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Taylor laid on the couch in the boys' dorm, strumming air guitar while he listened to a song on his iPod.

To the right to the left, we will fight to the death, to the edge of the earth, it's a brave new world from the last to the first.

Deciding that he was thirsty, he pulled out his earbuds and stood up, starting to walk towards the refrigerator. On his way, he ran into someone short. Glancing down, he realized it was a girl. "What the fuck -" He stopped talking when he realized it was Syndal.

"Hey, Sandal." Taylor said, purposely using the name that she hated. "No, I don't know where James Harper is. Why don't you try his cell?" He offered, cruising past her to grab a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Syndal just about screamed when she saw who she ran into. Taylor was the last person she ever wanted to talk to little less run straight into. God she wanted to hit him. But, it wasn't because he left before she woke up on that fateful night, no it was because after that he was the only person she could think of in that way. The stupid attractive bastard.

"Do not fucking call me that Tay-Tay," She replied using his least favorite nickname. "Don't you think I tried that already? I'm not stupid like some people. But, isn't he your roommate? Where the fuck is he?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Taylor chuckled when she tried to annoy him by calling him Tay-Tay. Did he hate the nickname? Yes. Was he going to give her a reaction? Absolutely not.

"Good lord, Sandal, mighty pissed, aren't you?" He asked, shaking his head. As much as she scared him and how uncomfortable he was around her, Taylor tried not to focus on that. "I don't know where the fuck he is!" Taylor exclaimed, trying to think. "Umm...I think he said he was going to get food. Check the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Syndal scowled, "My my Tay-Tay awfully daring today. You're practically asking to get kicked in the balls with my four inch heels." Syndal threatened, her chocolate eyes narrowed at him. God, why was he so attractive? It pissed her off. "Wow, sorry. PMSing today are you? You seem pretty moody. Did a girl finally refuse to sleep with you?" Syndal wondered. "I don't want to walk all the way down there though." Syndal complained.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Taylor shrugged, blowing her off. "Sandal it's not my fucking problem. If you want to kick his ass en you'll have to find him." He spat, sitting down on. The couch and plugging his earphones back in. "I really don't give a fuck."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Syndal glared at Taylor. Why the fuck wasn't he fighting back? It was no fun when he didn't fight back. God, she hated him. And the nerve of him putting his earphones back in. The stupid prick. Rolling her eyes, Syndal walked away. Or, at least she tried to until a guy walked up and grasping her arm in his hand.

"Hello beautiful," He whispered into her ear, making her scowl. "Leave me alone," She said firmly, trying to pull her arm away from his grasp. "No, I don't think so. You're too pretty to let go. Why don't you join me in my dorm?" He offered forcefully. Syndal glared, "Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Taylor did some more air guitar to This Is War before a bit of a scream caught him off guard. Pulling the ear buds out, he jumped up and walked out into the hallway, spotting Danny Reed and Sandal. Sandal looked like she was on the verge of tears, and Danny looked like he was going to hurt her. Walking over there, he pushed Danny ingot he wall, grabbing Symdal and pulling her into his dorm. "You alright?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Syndal didn't know what was happening until she ended up in Taylor's dorm. Fan-fucking-tastic. "I could've dealt with the idiot myself! I didn't need you trying to save me!" Syndal snapped, though she was thankful that he did. But, when he seemed actually worried about her, her defense expression dropped. "Yeah, thanks for that." She murmured, sitting down on his bed. "Why am I a target for guys? I purposefully tried to make myself look more unattractive."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 pm

"God fuck, you can't even be grateful?" Taylor snapped. He shouldn't have helped her, he didn't know why he even had. Sandal murmured to herself and he didn't comment, knowing that wouldn't work out too well. "Danny's low. He's probably just high and horny." Taylor offered, drumming out the beat of another song on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Syndal felt her face crumple up in pain. She had siad thanks. God why did Taylor hate her so much? He was the one who practically broke her heart. After all, she had just pretended to be extremely drunk. She had been crushing on him for a long time and he just used her like all the other girls. "I am grateful! I said thank you!" She shot back.

"Ah, well that explained it then." She replied softly, her eyes fixated on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

"You were complainin at first." Taylor said, putting his water in the trash can and grabbing a coke. "Want one?" He offered to Sandal, tossing one at he whether she wanted it or not. He opened it and drank half the thing in one gulp. His cell, which was sitting on his nightstand, buzzed with a text from James. Sending a quick reply, he turned to Sandal. "That was your man, I told him to get in here."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 pm

God, what a jackass. She ignored him even when he threw the coke at her, which narrowly missed her head. "Thank god," She murmured. She could kick James' ass for real now. And then fire him from the band. When the door to the dorm opened, Syndal wasn't surprised when James came over and kissed her. "Syndal!" He exclaimed, embracing her. "God, I've missed you babe!" Syndal cringed at his nickname. She hated the nickname babe.

Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Taylor chuckled when James walked in and kissed Sandal. He sat down on his bed and drank the rest of his coke, burping loudly this was bound to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Syndal pushed James away from her, "You cheated on me with Melody." She accused lightly, her eyes staring at him. Syndal could see the shame bubble in James' eyes right away. "Syndal, I was so drunk I didn't even know where I was the next morning. I'm so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you." Syndal shook her head, "You've liked her forever. I know how you feel about her. We're over and you're out of Lights." James looked heartbroken, "LIKE YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!" He shouted, "WE ALL KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN COMPARE TO MY FUCKING ROOMMATE. I KNOW HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM."

Syndal could only stare.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Taylor chuckled and was amused by their conversation. He drummer out some more before he heard James' accusation to Sandal. Standing up, he grabbed a Coke and started to leave before James pulled him back. "EVERYONE KNOWS." James screamed.

"Shut the fuck up. You're pissing me off." Taylor spat back, opening this Coke and drinking a lot. He sat back down on the bed and glanced and his books lying on the ground. "Hey, either of you get the Trig homework?" Taylor asked, kicking the books underneath his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)   Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissed off Midget (Taylor and Syndal)
Page 1 of 1