Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) Empty
PostSubject: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Syndal sat at the small, white table in the front of the restaurant, her left leg crossed over the right as she flipped through the worn out pages in her emerald green lyrics book. It was a nice sunny day and Syndal had taken the liberty of pulling her heavy hair into a messy ponytail and forgo make-up. She didn't have anyone to impress, so why even try?

Looking up from her book, Syndal glanced around the restaurant. She didn't recognize most of the people, until her least favorite person walked in the front door, making her groan.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Taylor walked into the Greek restaurant. He didn't like to wait for hostess to seat him. It usually took too long. He spotted Sandals and instead went to sit down by her. Grinning across the table, he winked. "Hey Sandals." He said, leaning back. "Watcha got there?" He asked her, gesturing to the green book she had in her hand. It looked familiar, and he probably knew what it was and was just too lazy to remember. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Syndal sighed at Taylor. She really didn't need to deal with him right now. She had just gotten out of a horrible relationship and Taylor was bound to find new ways to make her life horrible. After all, he loves messing with the biggest diva in the school.

"Hello Taylor," She replied in a snippy voice. Glancing down at her green music book, Syndal rolled her eyes. "Nothing you need to worry about." She replied, looking back up at him briefly. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm

"Wow, you seem like the brightest sun in space today." Taylor retorted sarcastically. She wouldn't tell him what the book was, and he rolled his eyes. "C'mon Sandals, lighten up. I just wanted to sit with you," He said, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Syndal flashed Taylor a brilliant smile, "Oh yes. Extremely bright. Which is why I'm wearing all black." She said, gesturing to her leather pants and black blouse. "It's sunny, like my personality." Syndal cringed when she heard him tell her to lighten up. She didn't know how many times she had heard that phrase.

Nope, she did know. Just count her tattoos and you would know too.

"Taylor Donovan just wanting to sit with the bitchiest girl in school next to Blair Walker. Sounds a little suspicious, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Taylor shrugged. "I'm sure." He said with a sigh. She spat at him about sitting with her and he sighed. "I can move, if it's going to piss you off." He said. "But you heard she's pregnant, right?" He then whispered, looking around for a sight of her, making sure she wasn't there. "Nate hasn't been in our dorm for weeks, Melissa's staying with some other girls." He said, then added with a high voice. "It's quite scandalous."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Syndal let out disgusted noise, "You've always been such a girl Taylor. Wanting to know all the gossip about everyone. Why did you even tell me that? Does Blair want people to know? Probably not." Syndal then also leaned forward, "Did you hear that she's not the only pregnant girl at the school? Yeah, Elizabeth Fenton also is."

Well, she could be a hypocrite around Taylor. He was Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"I know, I'm terrible. And I happen to share a dorm with the dad." Taylor said, smirking. "I did hear about that, what is she, a sophomore?" He shook his head. "Who did that? Was that Parker?" Taylor asked. "Oh, and Melissa and Matt broke up. I heard she slept with Anthony." Taylor said. He was such a gossip rag.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Syndal raised an eyebrow, "I did not know that. You switched dorms? I thought you were bunking with my dick of an ex-boyfriend." Syndal spat, a sneer on her face. "Yeah, fifteen. Her sister teachers here. She's fantastic." Syndal nodded, "Yep. He's going to help her raise it. And, honestly, if anyone can do it, it's them." Syndal raised an eyebrow, "Really? I have no clue why she would do that. Matt is sexy as fuck." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yeah. I'm with Nate and I stuck Matt with the ass." He said with a smirk. "Wow." Taylor said. "Same with Nate. He said that he really wants the kid. I know you're gonna whip at me for this, but they're going to be good parents too." Taylor said. "I don't really know Parker. Do you?" Taylor asked. He rolled his eyes. "He broke up with her for some sophomore." Taylor informed. "And did you hear about Monteith and Farrow?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Syndal let out a snort, "Poor Matt. Has to deal with him." Syndal nodded, before knitting her brows together. "Aw, you're not jealous? That's a good thing. And, yeah, they will be great parents. I just can't see Blair keeping a baby. That bitch can barely take care of herself." Syndal said with a roll of her eyes. It was no secret how much she hated Blair. "I know him well enough. He's very much in love with Lizzy, so that's good." Syndal raised her eyebrow, "Which sophomore?"

Syndal frowned, "What did the slut do with the hot teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"I've noticed you hate her," Taylor said. He didn't really like her, considering she was his ex. But he still thought they'd be good parents. Nothing would change that. "I'm not sure which one.." Taylor said, trying to think. "Her name starts with a J, I think."

"They hooked up and got pregnant and got engaged. She decided to give it up for adoption, so they broke off the engagement. Then she got an abortion and they got into a huge fight, so she quit. The new French teacher is his ex-fiancée from London."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Syndal raised an eyebrow at Taylor with an amused expression. "You don't every girl in the school? What has happened? And she has to be hot if Mr. Sex on Legs is dating her. Damn Taylor, I'm losing faith in you." Syndal grinned, surprised by how fun it was gossiping with Taylor. Probably not a good thing.

Staring at Taylor, Syndal blinked a few times, her mouth slack. "Are you fucking kidding me? Our damn school is a soap opera. We just need a camera crew and we'll be good." Syndal rested her head on her clenched fist.

"How about you Taylor? Any good catching your attention?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

"Jennifer Nicolson!" He remembered and then rolled his eyes. "Why don't you just go fuck him already, Sandals. You're obsessed." he rolled his eyes. "And we are. Emerson should apply for someone to come in."

"Eh," Taylor shrugged. "I hope for a shot with Melissa now, considering she's free. But not much. How about you?" He asked Sandals.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Syndal smiled, "Aw, yes, she's the one with the baby face. I can see the appeal." Syndal said thoughtfully, before rolling her eyes. "Okay Taylor, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that every guy I compliment I'm in love with. If you can talk about how hot some girls are, then I can talk about how hot some guys are."

"God, know Bitch-Aunt, she will. She's always had a flair for drama. So does my sister. Scary combination I tell you. That's why when Rachel would come over to our house, all three of us would get crazy drunk." Syndal laughed at the memories.

"Melissa, huh?" Syndal wondered, a raised eyebrow. "She's a fling, so go for it." Syndal shrugged, "I met this guy at an open mic yesterday. He's in college. I have his number, but I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

"Well you haven't shut up about him tonight," Taylor said, rollin his eyes. "But I do agree with you about that girl."

Taylor chuckled. "You, your sister, and Emerson. Why how fun." He said, rolling his eyes. "Speaking of your sister, I forget what class she teaches." Taylor said. "And yeah, she's a good fuck I've heard. Can't go wrong." Taylor smirked. "Why don't you know?"
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Syndal grinned, "What jealous?" She teased, biting her lip. "And, yeah, I talk about him, because if he asked me, I would fuck him. But, he doesn't need to know. Trust me Taylor, I have a list of the guys I would have sex with from this school. It's called my laminated list," She said with a wink.

"She teaches some science class. I don't take it for fear of her shrill voice." Syndal admitted, rolling her eyes also. "Wow, I did not need to know that." She said with a cringe. "Because he wants something long-term. We got along perfectly and he was completely gorgeous, but I don't want that yet. Though, if I can see myself getting into a long term relationship with anyone, it would be Kevin. That's his name." Syndal said, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

"Mot really," Taylor said. "Alright, dream whatever you like," Taylor said with a chuckle. "Your laminated list? Who would all happen to be on there?" Taylor asked, raising his eyebrows

"Ah," He said, nodding. He listened to her description of the college boy. "So you're afraid of being in love?"
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Syndal chuckled with Taylor, "Oh, so you want to know the whole list? Well, that would take all day. And, don't worry Taytay, you're on it. While you're a dick, you're still sexy. So, congratulations. Though, you're not that high." She teased with a wink.

Looking out the window of the restaurant, Syndal couldn't say anything for awhile. He had hit her weakness. Her biggest fear. The one thing she was absolutely dreading because it was so implausible and so unknown. "You could say that," She said in a thick voice.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Taylor smirked. "That's great. Glad to know you think I'm hot, Sandals." He laughed again and shook his head. "Who's on top? Matt?" He guessed.

So he'd hit her weak spot. She stopped talking, a rare feat for Sandals. She said something that he couldn't exactly make out. "Well, what classes are you taking?" He asked her, trying to get her back from being 'emotional'. It scared him, really. She wasn't like this and it was strange.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Syndal grinned, "Oh yeah, you're smokin'. If only you thought the same about poor ole me." Syndal flashed him her puppy eyes, before snorting in laughter. "Nah, he's number three. Number one is a tie." And she wasn't going to say who it was, because that would make her lie about Taylor being low on the list. Oops.

Thankful that he had changed the subject, Syndal smiled. "Music, Calculus, Physics, Gender Studies and Humanities, and French. But I skipped the first lesson. Slut annoys me." Syndal looked up at him, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 pm

"You're pretty hot yourself, Sandals. I never said you weren't." Taylor said with a smirk, leaning back. "With who?" Taylor asked, wanting to find out. He wanted to know. This was interesting.

"Ah." Taylor said with a nod. "Well, you've got a new teacher now, maybe you can show up," Taylor suggested. "Where is the waitress, anyways?" He asked. "Bad service I tell you."
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Syndal blushed, but rolled her eyes. "Oh Taylor, you so know a way to a girl's heart." She cooed, pretended to swoon. "Okay, I understand that we're getting along for once in our life, but don't think I'm going to tell who the top two on my laminated list!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Maybe. Besides, I wouldn't want any more detention with my sister. She tortured me. Tortured me I tell you!" She stated, pointing at Taylor with a scowl. "Oh, she probably is too afraid to come over here due to that fact that most times we're in public, we almost kill each other."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"Aren't I romantic?" He asked sarcastically. He shrugged. "Alright, I give up." The way she used laminated list normally as a word was quite amusing to him.

"Tortured you, eh?" He asked, chuckling. "Good point. But I want my food." Taylor said, looking around, trying to catch the eye of the waitress. Finally, one came over an apologized for the wait. "I'll have a Coke," He ordered, waiting for the waitress to leave.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Syndal was about to order something to eat when she felt a heavy arm wrapped around her shoulder. Knitting her brows together, Syndal glanced over to the seat next to her and was surprised to find the bright blue eyes of Kevin staring back at her with amusement.

Gasping in shock, Syndal wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Kevin!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her face. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He chuckled softly, running a hand through his dark hair. "Just wanted to surprise you. Thought you'd need someone to cheer you up," Kevin replied, before glancing over at Taylor. "Uh, hey," Kevin said awkwardly, giving Syndal a confused look. "I'm Kevin, Syndal's..." he trailed off, giving Syndal a crooked grin.

"Friend," Syndal flashed him a playful glare. "Friend Kevin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next