Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

Hometown : Bath, England.

Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

After pulling himself up to the fifth floor and the dorms after the day, Euan just wanted to fall asleep right there and then. He didn't though, he couldn't! He had been shown to one of the dorms earlier, but no one was in, so he had no clue if he had dorm-mates or if he had this place to himself. He unplugged all the non-necessary things and turned the main lights on, having long believed it would be safer to sleep that way than have wires and sockets on everywhere. After completing that task, and still being alone, he organised his things around the area he chose, seeing as there was definitely at least one empty space, he didn't have the foresight to check them all however, but he supposed that hardly mattered.

After having his possessions sorted, he was fairly certain he could nap for a short while, but firstly he thought he might as well write something quickly, so he moved to sit on his bed, and started to do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 am

New year, new dorm. Of course.

But with a freshman this time. Great.

So with a giant box full of random stuff in his arms, Isaac made his way to the dorms. This time he was using an elevator. He'd made the mistake of carrying his box with him up the stairs last year. Wasn't fun. Wasn't fun at all.

He finally got to his dorm and saw his roommate or whatever on one of the beds, writing. "Hey there freshman," he said with a grin. "Welcome to Hell. I'm Isaac. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go grab the rest of my shit."

He dropped the box onto his bed and exited quickly. He got his other stuff out of the car and went back up to his dorm in about fifteen minutes.

"So what's your name, freshie?" he asked as he kicked the door open and dropped these boxes on his bed as well.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:05 am

As someone entered, Euan almost leapt up into the air. "H-hi." he muttered back, just nodding once he mentioned going to get the rest of his 'shit.' As the guy, who looked to be a year or two older, left, Euan felt like poking about in the boxes that Isaac had left, but didn't dare, just in case the guy got angry because of it. He'd probably not feel great either if someone went and looked through all his things. Just as he'd stopped feeling quite so worried and calmed down slightly, he heard the guy come back with a clunk. "I-I'm Euan." he replied quietly in response.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 am

Isaac chuckled. "Come on, don't be so shy. You're gonna have to get used to people if you want to do well here, my friend."

He started to put away his stuff as the kid answered his question. Craning his neck to look at him, Isaac said, "Nice to meet you Euan. Got everything put away, huh? You're ahead of schedule then." He thought a moment as he put some more things away. "Or maybe I'm just behind."
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 am

Euan shrugged in response to his statement. "I suppose, I-I'm just not the best at talking to people... At least, not yet." he replied. He was surprised someone was actually bothering to talk to him, he'd expected any room-mate he would get would either ignore him or be rude to him.

Even though he hadn't expected it, Euan ended up smiling at what the guy said. "I'm probably ahead, I tend to g-get everything done earlier than most." He said, and then just shrugged again. "N-need any help unpacking?" he asked politely, seeing as he might as well help out.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

"I can see that. No offense, of course. You will be eventually. Don't worry," Isaac said with a grin. "So where you from, kid?" Sure, Euan was only a year or less younger than him, but he liked actually being...older.

"Ah, okay. It's just that I'm usually behind anyway." He heaved a box onto a dresser and put away quite a lot of his clothes. Most of it was black.

He was always berated for his 'fashion sense' back home. He just didn't give a fuck. "Yeah, that'd be cool." He wasn't expecting Euan to help, really. But it was definitely appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Euan Peters
Student
Euan Peters

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 am

"Thanks." Euan replied quietly. It was nice to know that at least one person thought he might end up not being a social recluse, though he himself doubted that would change any time soon. Since he'd only moved recently though, it took him a moment to remember the city he lived in. "Erm... Pierre, North Dakota." he replied eventually. He didn't take note much about the things Isaac owned, seeing as it would be fairly rude to go rifling, even though he was going to help out. "I don't think you're the last person though. P-probably there's someone who's still not e-even here yet." he added. "So, what do you want me to put away?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm

"Mmhmm." Isaac didn't know if he liked Euan or not yet. He was leaning a bit toward the former, but he was still on middle ground. He'd have to see what he was like when he really talked. "North Dakota? You don't sound like you're from there," he replied, eyebrows slightly knitted. "Well that's always good, not being the last one. I'd hate to be the first or last, really.

"It'd be awesome if you just put the stuff in that box on my bed. I need to work on that." He was in his music writing mode again, after his two week hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)   Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet, Shy, Alone and Tired (Open)
Page 1 of 1