Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Hometown : Portland, OR
Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) Empty
PostSubject: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Charlie had bid farewell to his parents, and was now unpacking his dorm. His roommate hadn't shown up yet, and he was using his alone time to get settled in. He had just finished unpacking his clothes, and decided to listen to some music. He unpacked his Mac, plugged in the charger, and put in his Mumford and Sons CD. The calming music filled the room, and Charlie smiled, reaching for his bag that contained his art supplies. He reached in and grabbed his paintbrushes, placing them on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Alex Smith
Student
Alex Smith

Hometown : Port-of-Spain

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Alex stepped through the door of his assigned dorm, The large suitcase that contained all is things in tow. On his head alex sported a large pair of red Beats headphones which fed his soul with awesome music from his Blackberry which was neatly tucked away in his pocket. He stood for a second to take in the room, it was a good size, more than enough to fit two people, possibly even three. The room was a little lack luster but that was unimportant, with a little personalization it would be just fine.Then, he made a bee line for the open bed, lifting his large suitcase onto it effortlessly and unzipping it, preparing to begin the unpacking of his effects.Completely oblivious to the fact that his roommate was already in the room doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

Job/hobbies : Being a student, painting, sculpting, drawing, reading, hanging out with friends.

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Charlie noticed someone walk in with a large suitcase, and he put it on the empty bed and starting to unpack. His music must have been on pretty loud, because he didn't' seem to notice Charlie's music, or the fact that Charlie was even in the room.
"Uh, hey, man..." Charlie said, thinking that his words might fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Alex Smith
Student
Alex Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 am

Have ah piece of body wey every good gyal deserve
But ah wont allow this girl to mess with my nerves
Blessed figure, not to mention the curves
Through the corner of her eyes she slowly observe

'Can't Be My Lover' by John Legend and Buju Banton was currently playing. The music filled his ears and blocked out everything else like it was an child in need of constant attention. But while he was unpacking his things, Alex got a feeling.It was one of those feelings you get when someone is looking at you from behind. Naturally Alex turned around and was surprised at what he saw. His room-mate was already here, Alex had obviously not noticed the boy when he came in. Taking off his headphones and leaving them around his neck, Alex went up to the boy with his hand outstretched for a handshake. "Oh, hey sorry, I'm Alex Smith, nice to meet you" he said with a slightly embarrassed look.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Stone
Student
Charlie Stone

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 pm

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm Charlie Stone." Charlie said, not quite sure what to think of Alex. He seemed pretty cool, though.
I hope he doesn't mind me doing art in here.
"Where are you from, Alex?" Charlie asked as he started putting his clothes away.
Back to top Go down
Alex Smith
Student
Alex Smith

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm

The boy looked slightly younger than Alex, maybe by a year or two. Alex noticed he was unpacking art supplies from his bag. Alex recognised many of them, his mother was an especially artsy sort of woman who spent alot of her free time painting so the fact that his room-mate was a painter sort of comforted Alex.

"I'm from Trinidad & Tobago" he said answering the boy's question"Know where that is? " Most people never have any idea where Trinidad & Tobago is so Alex enjoys asking people the question to hear their answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))   Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In ((OPEN- (I need a roommate, y'all)))
Page 1 of 1