Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn) Empty
PostSubject: You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn)   You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Jesslyn pulled her suitcase down the hall, her phone pressed to her ear and a scowl on her face. "Mother, I am not coming back to Scotland for the Holidays. I already told you, I'm going to my boyfriend's house." Jesslyn cringed when she heard her mother screaming in her ear. "Yes, mother, I have a boyfriend. One that I love. And I'm not being a stupid little girl. Not everyone has to live their life like a prostitute mother." She shot back, snapping her phone shut with a sneer.

When she reached Isaac's door, Jesslyn smiled and opened it. "Hello sweeite," Jess said, propping her suitcase against the door frame."You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn)   You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Isaac was still packing when Jess came into his room. "Hey there Jess," he said, looking over his shoulder with a grin. "Not quite. I still have a bit to pack up and then we'll head to the airport."

He stuffed some more clothing into his suitcase and struggled to zip it up. When he finally got it, he quickly stood up and grinned at his girlfriend. "Ready."
Back to top Go down

You Ready? (Isaac and Jesslyn)
Page 1 of 1