Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Let the music take over control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

Let the music take over control  Empty
PostSubject: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 pm

I was walking down the hallway. Music classroom, music classroom, music classroom. Where the hell was it? After a few minutes I finally found it. I entered the classroom, finding out that I was the only one here. Was I the only one who was attending this class? In the corner I saw a piano. I was on my own, right? Quickly I looked around a few times, making sure I didn't had any audience.
A few minutes later I was sitting in front of the piano, my fingers running up and down those keys, playing a song which I'd learned when I was still a child. I closed my eyes, and let the music take over control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Lemon glanced around, trying to find the music classroom. She could hear music coming from one of the rooms. Walking in, she saw a pretty girl playing the piano. Lemon stood in the doorway for a moment, wishing she could play the piano. She knew how to play a little bit of guitar, and unfortunately, that was about it. When the girl was finished, she smiled and walked in a little further.

"That was very pretty, miss." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 pm

As I was finished I opened my eyes, and immiately felt that something was different. As I heard someone coming in, I knew it for sure. So that was it, someone was watching me. A girl with light brown hair, who looked like the little sweetheart of the school was standing in the classroom.
"Heh thanks. It's an old song which a nun in Spain taught me. Quiet special."
I kept on playing a few notes, before I turned towards you, and looked at you with an intriguing look. After a while I realized that it maybe freaked you out, so I smiled a bit and asked:
"So you'll take this class too, right? Do you play any instruments?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

"Sounds nice." She said softly, smiling. Lemon pulled her sweater further over her shoulders. So far she loved this school, but it seemed really cold. Shivering, she leaned up against the wall. "I do," Lemon said, smiling, her accent standing out. "I play a bit of guitar, but otherwise I just sing. Not that great though," Lemon said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Nicolson
Student
Jennifer Nicolson

Hometown :

PostSubject: Re: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:39 pm

"Heh, thanks." I said, still smiling. As she told me what insturments she plays, and that she sings I got curious. "Really? That's cool, would you mind playing or singing? I want to hear you." I wasn't sure if she'd to it, but it was worth a try. I pointed at my guitar which was on one of the tables. "You can use mine if you want to." Then I pulled of my sweater (under which I of course was wearing a T-shirt), and waited for you to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the music take over control    Let the music take over control  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the music take over control
Page 1 of 1