Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Anais dragged Alayce all the way to Luigi's, just talking rapidly about how nice it would be to have dinner together.

"Well, here we are," she said in a sing-song voice. She squeezed her girlfriend's hand and led her inside. She sat at a table and waited for Alayce to sit down too.

A waiter came around and asked what they wanted.

"I'd like...Pasta primavera with lemon water, thanks."

The waiter turned to Alayce and asked what she wanted too. Anais just sat there, staring blankly at the people surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Alayce smiled when they sat down and squeezed her hand back. "Yes, here we are." She said, smiling. Tapping her foot against the table, she smiled at the waiter. "I'll have fettucine alfredo, please." She ordered, smiling at Anais as the waiter walked away.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Anais reached across the table and held Alayce's hand. "So let's talk campaigning for a moment. We'll start on posters tomorrow and then make buttons next week?" she asked hopefully with a smile. "I was thinking that we could ask Sam for some more glitter, even if he says he doesn't have any." She chuckled at the thought of the music teacher panicking and covering up his cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 pm

"That sounds great." Alayce said, smiling. She laughed. "I guess so, I'm sure he'll have some though." Smiling she tilted her head to the side. "I think you'll win."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm

"If we work really hard, I know we will."

The waiter brought back the food minutes later and Anais thanked him before starting to eat. "God, this place has the best food, I swear."

She smiled at Alayce. "Hey, maybe later we can go to my dorm and, erm, I don't know," she said with a slightly nervous chuckle. "We can do anything you want or something."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"I know." Alayce said, smiling. "I love their food. So. Good." She said, taking a bit of her pasta.

Alayce smirked at Anais' comment, rubbing her leg up against the redhead's. "Anything special you have in mind?" Alayce asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:56 pm

"We need more restaurants like this, well, everywhere," she said, taking another bite.

A shiver ran down Anais' spine as Alayce rubbed her leg against hers. She had such soft skin it wasn't even fair! "Oh you know. Blankets, pillows... We're going to build a fort," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 pm

"Everywhere." Alayce said with a nod.

"A fort?" Alayce smirked, raising her eyebrows. "Hmm...that sounds like fun. I love building forts." She smiled, knowing that building that fort would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Anais laughed. "No, we're not building a fort. We could if we wanted to, I guess. I have other plans, you know. I think you can figure it out for yourself. We can go back to my dorm when we're done and pay for the food."

She smirked slightly before eating some more.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Alayce raised her eyebrows and smirked, taking another bite of her pasta. "I see." She said, dropping her fork. "If that's the case, I'd better finish the pasta quickly."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Anais chuckled. "Alright. I'm just going to eat mine slowly...slowly...oh so slooooowlyyyy," she said, dragging out each word.

She lifted her fork slowly to her mouth and took a bite at a snail's pace.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"Oh, well then I suppose I might not be coming back to your dorm with you." Alayce teased, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms. She'd already finished her pasta by a mile. The waiter came over and asked if she'd liked it and if he could take her plate. She replied yes to both questions before turning back to Anais.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Anais groaned and said, "Fine." She finished up her pasta quickly and said, "Can we go now?"

She stood up and paid for their food before pulling Alayce out of the restaurant and leading her to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Alayce smirked when Anais dragged her into the dorm room. Shutting the door, she grabbed Anais hands and pulled her close. "So...we're alone...." She smiled, resting her forehead up against Anais'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)   Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date? (Alayce and Anais)
Page 1 of 1