Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) Empty
PostSubject: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Alayce sat down by the lake, resting up against a tree. She was exhausted, it'd been a long day. Pulling a jacket tighter around her, sighing and glancing at the lake. There were a couple of kids on the other side of the lake, but she didn't feel like walking over there. Closing her eyes, she rested up against the tree, trying to get a bit of a rest.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Anais could see someone across the lake; the person looked like a little blob in the distance, just set up against a tree. She cocked her head at the sight.

Curiosity took over and she strolled around the lake to the tree, focusing on and wondering who this person was. She finally got to her destination and quirked an eyebrow. It was the girl she stared at- no, she wasn't staring. But she was the pretty brunette from the audition.

She slowly sat down next to the brunette and said, "Hello there. You seemed kind of lonely."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Alayce blinked her eyes open when she heard someone sit next to her. Turning her head, she noticed it was another student. She looked familiar. Scanning her memory, she remembered this girl from the auditions.

Alayce laughed quietly. "Hello to you too." Alayce sat up a bit straighter, turning to face the pretty girl. "You were at the RENT auditions, weren't you?" Alayce asked her.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Anais smiled warmly at the girl. "Yeah, I was there. I think I saw you there too," she replied. Sticking her hand out at the brunette, she said, "I'm Anais. Anais Locke. What's your name?"

She thought the girl looked familiar, not just from the audition. Had she met her before? She couldn't be completely sure.

"The lake's pretty." The lake's pretty? she berated herself. Is that really the best you could come up with!?
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Alayce smiled and nodded, shaking the girl's hand back. "I'm Alayce Hansen. It's lovely to meet you."

Alayce nodded when the girl commented about the lake. It was stunning, she loved this school. Everything was so lucky, from the school itself to the grounds. Everything except Blair Walker, Alayce thought angrily, trying to push that out of her mind. "It is really pretty. Especially in the winter when you can skate on it..." Alayce blurted out. Oh God, Alayce, stop rambling. You're boring her to death, she thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Her hand was really soft. Like, really, really, really soft. Anais couldn't help the goosebumps that snuck up her arm. "It's wonderful to meet you too, Alayce."

Anais smiled and chuckled. "I love ice skating. It's just so fun and it takes a lot of skill. I used to ice skate every day a few years back. I miss it. Oh, sorry, I'm rambling," she apologized. "I ramble a lot." She laughed a bit. "You're from England, aren't you? I can tell by your accent." She wondered what part Alayce was from.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Alayce smiled at Anais. "Oh, that's quite alright, I do too." She chuckled a little bit. "It's amazing how easy it is to start talking and not stop." Alayce said, shaking her head. "I am, I'm from Wembley. I was adopted over here when I was three." She said. "You're from France, am I right?" Alayce asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well there's one thing we have in common, isn't it?" she asked with a grin. "I talk a lot, so it's kind of easy. I think we might be clicking, don't you?" Anais nodded. "I think I've been there before. Near London, right?"

Anais sighed and chuckled soon after. "I guess my accent is more apparent than I thought. But yes, my family's from Nice."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 pm

"I suppose it is." Alayce said, smiling. Her cheeks turned slightly pink at Anais' next comment. "I guess so." Alayce replied, smiling none the less. "Yes, it's right outside of London." She said, nodding.

Alayce shrugged. "Just a little. My father went to Nice for a business trip once, he said it was lovely over there." Alayce couldn't help but notice she had lovely hair, and her face was very pretty as well. Stop it, Alayce. She scolded herself, bringing herself back to the conversation.

"So what brings you to America?" She asked Anais.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Alayce was just so pretty. She seemed really nice too... Ugh! Anais shouldn't have been thinking this! No! What would her parents say if they knew she liked girls? Nate wouldn't care, he never did.

She smiled as Alayce turned pink. She was cute- NO. Oh god. There was no way to fight this. "So what grade are you in?" she asked, making some more conversation. "I have been there then."

Anais nodded. "Okay, that's good. It really is lovely. I love going to the beaches. I visit almost every summer." Why was Alayce so pretty? Just why? It was unfair. She had really, really nice dark hair and beautifully sculpted features. Anais shook herself from that train of thought.

"I've been here for... seven years I think. My parents just wanted a bit of a change, I guess. My dad nearly moved us to Liverpool. I'm glad he didn't though."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"I'm a junior," Alayce said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and brushing another out of her eye. She's really pretty, Alayce thought, blinking, trying to bring herself out of it. God, Alayce, stop it. You're going to scare her. Anais was just a friend. Nothing more.

"I've always wanted to go there." Alayce said. I bet she looks really nice in a swimsuit. Alayce thought, battling herself inside. Goddammit. She said, blinking several times again.

"Oh, okay." She nodded. "What grade are you in?" Alayce asked.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Anais couldn't help but stare as Alayce played with her hair. This was so frustrating! Why did she like her so much already? It wasn't like they'd talked much at all! They'd just met! Just- just ugh! Was someone messing with her or something?

"You should come with us sometime," she said lightly. Oh shit, too forward

"I'm a senior. I've already been accepted to Princeton." Princeton was sort of close to Manson. It was closer than USC was at any rate. "Forgive me if I'm being too forward, but you're really pretty." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Alayce smiled, knowing that Anais probably didn't mean it. They'd only just met, she...she couldn't mean it. "I'd love to." She replied, smiling.

"Congratulations." Alayce said with a smile. She felt her cheeks turn pink when Anais called her pretty. God, why do I blush so much? She thought, embarrassed but flattered. "You're not, thank you very much." Alayce smiled slightly. "You're very pretty as well."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Anais grinned back at Alayce. "Awesome! I mean, I know we just met and all that, but I meant maybe when we get to know each other a bit more. But I think we're getting along just fine as it is right now, don't you?" she asked, rambling on and on. She was never like this! Uuuuugggghhhhh.

"Thank you." She chuckled and muttered, "You're so cute when you blush." She also reddened slightly. "I- um, thank you again," she said, just a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Alayce laughed. "Yes, I suppose." She nodded. "I do think so." Alayce smiled and laughed a little more. Stop laughing! She scolded hesrself.

"Oh...thank you." Alayce said, blushing a bit more. "And sure." She said, biting her lip. Oh God... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Anais' heart was pounding. It was just beating so erratically and she didn't know how to stop it. She smiled as Alayce agreed. She was so confused and so distracted by this girl. It didn't make much sense....

But since when did anything she ever felt make sense?

"You're welcome..." Her eyes lingered on Alayce's lips. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. Before she could stop herself, Anais leaned forward and pressed her lips against Alayce's. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Alayce couldn't help herself by staring at Anais' face, and by distinction, her lips. She's really pretty, Alayce thought, all French people are. Alayce was completely shocked when Anais' pressed her lips up against hers, but her worries started to fade away and she kissed back, pulling away only when the need to breathe was too strong. She felt her cheeks redden and looked down, embarassed.

"Erm..." She whispered silently, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Anais' eyes fluttered shut as Alayce kissed her back. She'd tensed up but relaxed soon after. Was this what heaven was like? Cheesy, Ana, cheesy. Alayce was a good kisser, there was no doubt. There is something wrong with me. I mean who just kisses a person the day they meet them?

She was pulled out of her reverie as Alayce pulled away. She only just realized how great her need for oxygen was and breathed deeply. "I- I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that," she said, looking at the lake, her cheeks redder than her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Alayce twirled a loose thread from her jacket around in her fingers. Why did you do that Alayce? She asked herself, a million thoughts rushing through her head at the speed of light. Kissing girls isn't innocent. Imagine what your parents would say if they found out. You only just met Anais, there's nonreason to go around kissing her!

"It's alright." Alayce blurted out, not thinking. Was it really alright? Yes, a part of her was surely mad. But the other part of her thought it was completely alright, wonderful in fact. Alayce tugged on the string, unraveling part of her coat. "Shit." She murmured, trying to tear it off.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Anais bit her lower lip as she watched Alayce toy with a loose thread. She really shouldn't have kissed her. It was wrong, wasn't it? It was just so weird! She was so attracted to Alayce already and it just wasn't right.

"No, no it's not. I- I don't know why I did that." She was just so confused.

All Anais really knew was that she wanted to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

"Don't worry about it." Alayce said to Anais, dropping the thread and glancing up. Dammit, why does she have to look so good? Alayce asked herself, tucking hair behind her ear, stressing out. "I don't really know why I kissed you back, I...I..." Alayce trailed off, not sure what she should say.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"I can't stop worrying. It's all my fault; I kissed you, I shouldn't have," Anais rambled. She breathed deeply and just stared as Alayce tucked her hair behind her ear.

Blinking slowly, she asked, "I- uh, did you like it?" She just really wanted to kiss her again. Alayce was just a really good kisser, what could she say?
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm

"Really, it's alright." Alayce said, smiling and laughing a little, trying to make her feel better. She surely didn't want Anais to feel bad. Biting her lip at the next question, she blurted out "Yes." before she could say anything else. Glancing down at the ground, she stared at the grass as though it was the most interesting thing she'd ever seen in her life.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Anais cocked her head. "You sure?" she asked with a small smile in response to Alayce's. She set herself straight before grinning at the other girl's answer.

The grin lessened and Anais whispered, "What would you do if I did it again?" She pulled up a blade of grass and crushed it in her fingertips. She'd done it a lot as a kid and still did it now.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yes, I'm sure." Alayce said, nodding her head.

Taking a deep breath, she let the question sink into her mind. She wasn't sure how to respond. Alayce pressed her lips against Anais's, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)   Small Talk (Anais and Alayce) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talk (Anais and Alayce)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next