Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

What If (Blair and Nate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

What If (Blair and Nate) Empty
PostSubject: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Blair walked into the Japanese restaurant, sitting down on the bench. Nate had asked to meet her here, and she had said yes. The restaurant was really pretty, she'd never been her before, even though she'd been at Manson for four years. She tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear, crossing her legs and leaning up against the wall, waiting for Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Nate toyed with the black box in his pocket. He was kinda nervous, but at the same time, not really.

Why?

It was obvious, really. Nate was going to ask Blair to marry him. He'd made up his mind about his feelings for her- he loved her. And it was the right thing to do anyway. He figured it'd be a good idea to do it at a nice restaurant.

So why not Tokyo?

He trotted up to the bench and kissed her forehead. "Hey babe, how're you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Blair smiled when Nate walked over to her. She hugged him briefly and kissed him for a moment. "I'm doing pretty good." She said. Despite the whole situation with Melissa, Blair had been better than she had expected. "How about you?" She asked him. "With your sister and your parents..." Blair had neglected to tell him about what had happened between her and Anais. She didn't want to tell him. It was something she wished hadn't happened. "Should we get a table?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Nate hugged and kissed Blair back, of course. She deserved it. Well, you get the point. "Good, good. I'm okay." He gave her a lopsided smile and, holding her shoulders, said, "We'll be okay." He quirked an eyebrow at her silence. "Did something happen between you and them? Because if it did I will march home or into Anais' dorm and go Chuck Norris on them."

He nodded. "But of course."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Blair raised her eyebrows. "Why only okay?" She asked him concernedly, but kissing him on the cheek when he smiled at her. "I know we will." Blair shrugged. "No," She lied. "Why would you think that?" Blair asked him, not wanting to talk about it. "That's not necessary, and what do you mean by them?"

She looked around and a hostess brought them to her table. "So, what've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

"I'm not sure. But whatever, no big deal," he said, waving her worry off. He put his hands in his pockets and played with the black box again, just making sure it was still there. "Blair... You know that I can tell when you're lying, right? Just tell me what's going on. Please. I mean Anais and my parents."

Nate followed the hostess and sat at the table. "I haven't been doing a whole lot. I did write a song though. ...About you." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

"If you say so," She said uncertainly, toying with a strand of hair.

Blair crossed and uncrossed her legs. "I...I talked to your sister and....it was nothing. We...she...she doesn't like this, and...yeah..." She said softly. Blair sighed, not wanting to talk about it. As ridiculous as it was, it kind of embarrassed her. Her face turned slightly pink. "That's very sweet of you. I'll have to hear it." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Nate looked at Blair with a slight smile on his face. "Don't worry about me," he said lightly. "Worry more about yourself and the baby."

He quirked an eyebrow as she told her story. "She doesn't like anything I do. She says that she wants what's best for me, but it's all for her. I just- I don't know. Anais is weird that way. I can talk to her for you if you want." He chuckled as she turned pink. "It's called What If. I'll play it for you some time."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Blair smiled. "Alright." She said with a smile, reaching for his hand and holding it.

Blair shrugged. "It's not a big deal," She said. It had hurt, but there were more important things to worry about. Even if it was her boyfriend's sister. She then shook her head. "That's alright, really, I'm fine." She smiled at him again. "That sounds nice." Blair grinned. "Did you hear about Professor Farrow?" Blair asked. It was the talk of the school and she just couldn't hold back from saying something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If (Blair and Nate)   What If (Blair and Nate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What If (Blair and Nate)
Page 1 of 1